PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Kadish? please help(spoilers)

faide
11-20-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm at the second puzzle in Kedish. I found the clue room and I figured out that I need to light buttons 2,3,5. When I press the buttons absolutely nothing happens. What's supposed to happen? did I miss something ?

faide
11-20-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm at the second puzzle in Kedish. I found the clue room and I figured out that I need to light buttons 2,3,5. When I press the buttons absolutely nothing happens. What's supposed to happen? did I miss something ?

HG1973
11-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Did you look at the clue in the gallery?

You must follow the dark path to the center star.

"Darn fireflies, get over here!"

Uru Live name: Rob

faide
11-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Yes I looked at the clue, I've even read one of the spoiler threads now (got frustrated heheh) as I understand it, when I press the buttons the floor should light up. I press the buttons and nothing happens at all.

HG1973
11-20-2003, 09:34 PM
Hmmm...

Try restarting the game. If that doesn't work try going to a couple different ages then come back and try again.

"Darn fireflies, get over here!"

billyat
11-20-2003, 09:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by faide:
I'm at the second puzzle in Kedish. I found the clue room and I figured out that I need to light buttons 2,3,5. When I press the buttons absolutely nothing happens. What's supposed to happen? did I miss something ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should hear weird Mysty music and a part of the floor should light up. If that isn't hapening you may have to restart Kadish (press the D'ni zero at the bottom of the book) If that doesn't work report it as a bug.

faide
11-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Restarted the level, but still have the same problem http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Looks like I may need to report it as a bug. One question though, does the button in the room at the top of the ramp do anything? I press it and notice it goes dark, but nothing happens. If I press it again it doesn't light up again.

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 09:52 AM
That button closes the outer door and reveals a journey on the back of the door. I've never tried the light puzzle before closing the door and touching the journey. Maybe there is a bug that the puzzle won't work until you do so. Also have you updated the game? That could fix the problem.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters
Alien from beyond innerspace

faide
11-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Hmm ok I pushed that button first and the outer door did not close. Thanks for the info though. Yeah I updated the game too. I guess for now I'll forge onto some other ages and hopefully the problem fixes itself at some point. Thanks for all the help everyone ! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

faide
11-21-2003, 10:46 AM
Turns out I didn't update it. There's a selection to update all the ages or only update them as you go to them in the live game. So I did the update and the puzzle works correctly!!! Thanks again for everyone's help.

Now on to the third puzzle...... wish me luck!