PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper deflect = half HP?!

Vingrask
04-30-2017, 05:00 AM
This is for real?

One deflect is enough for a guaranteed chain which lock you on stagger and drain half your HP. Damn, I spend some days playing other games, to came back and see this. So many complains in a single session. A Warlord which did nothing but block, charge and za, making feint pointless and the match a long boring waste of time, then a Peacekeeper which just run, ridiculously fast za and when manage to land a deflect drain half your HP in a locked chain.

Really, today I lost all my will to play For Honor again. No matter winning or losing, fights are just boring.

I can't believe I will say that, but I started to regret this buy.

ArlianDeBias
04-30-2017, 05:28 AM
A Peacekeeper deflect does 30 damage on it's own. Unless your character is 60 HP I don't see how you could have half your health taken away in one deflect.

Are you sure you're not exaggerating?

CeIasun
04-30-2017, 05:30 AM
Wauw what's is the secret of the peacekeeper cause on High Ranked machmaking I'm not having that result. Don't know what's the reseon but when I preform a deflect I get even intterupted by certain attack chains. I even got 2 shotted yesterday by a Beserker with revenge or one shotted I''m not sure I died so fast can't remember. lol :P (For Honor PC)