PDA

View Full Version : Stay in the session

PhYcE-
04-29-2017, 09:21 PM
99 percent of the games I am in people leave after the game. Ready up, and let's get the game going, STOP LEAVING THE SESSION! If you're looking to start another game quickly the best way is to ready up. People can now join the lobby after the game ends so hit that ready button and let's get some GG's in.

P.S. - I am loving For Honor and can't wait for Season 2 to start. Go Knights!!

CandleInTheDark
04-29-2017, 10:11 PM
I think they took that off again, at least it wasn't on for xbox and I think I recall them saying it is one of those things that is an all platform thing.

Alustar.
04-29-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm a one and done kind of guy. I like to take my win or lose gracefully and move on to the next group of randoms.
I'll stay if I have a premade group with me. Otherwise I'd rather not give my enemies a chance to pick apart my play style.

UbiJurassic
04-29-2017, 11:34 PM
Unfortunately, "Join-In-Progress" was removed from the start flow after a short lived reintroduction in patch 1.06. We'll be looking to update players on when we plan to reintroduce it as soon as we know the specifics.

Egotistic_Ez
04-30-2017, 01:39 AM
Unfortunately, "Join-In-Progress" was removed from the start flow after a short lived reintroduction in patch 1.06. We'll be looking to update players on when we plan to reintroduce it as soon as we know the specifics.

It's a pity you guys didn't run some kind of beta where you could have tested these basic game systems.