PDA

View Full Version : Warlord ornaments

Hormly
04-29-2017, 09:21 PM
I love the warlord, only character Ive ever touched since beta, but wow does he ever get the short end of the stick when it comes to ornaments!

I get it, hes supposed to be the 'high society' viking with some wealth to his name, but does everything have to look so gaudy and fruity??

I swear the raider hogs all the METAL AS F- looking gear and the lord gets these goofy golden statues to wear on his noggin! The season victory ornament is just laughable, youd never even notice hes wearing it unless you look at your screen with a magnifying glass.

He's supposed to be the LORD of WAR dag nabbit, he needs a glorious set of horns/antlers that you see across the field! Or that bear head from the campaign perhaps?

Honestly id settle for just a simple set of traditional up turned Hagar the horrible horns, NO GOLD OR JEWELS, just horns

What are your thoughts, speak up warlords!

RealJayDee1984
04-29-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm pretty happy with what we got with the WL. Definitely one of the heroes that I think has a better and more satisfying variety of options as compared to others. Yes, there are quite a few ornaments that I personally don't care for, but there are enough others that I like. The Conquerer for example by now has a total of about 1-2 ornaments that I think don't look rather horrible attached to the helmet.

I do however agree with the need for a bigger variety of horns and most definitely an epic bear head.

Hormly
04-29-2017, 09:35 PM
IMO the knights have the lamest set of ornaments in the game :P and the vikings by FAR have the best.

Except for the Warlord :'( I browse the raider/zerker/valkr and theyre all ripped straight off an Amon Amarth album cover! Then I look at my new Lord ornament and what the hell is it? two little snakes on his forehead.

Considering we're the only guys who use our foreheads as a weapon, hell...