PDA

View Full Version : Gear gap is a problem for us who want to lvl up new characters

Netcode_err_404
04-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Pretty much all in the title. Wanted to know if some fix to counter this problem are planeed in the future patch,

Dizzy4213
04-29-2017, 08:58 PM
They already fixed Revenge. Nothing else needs to be done.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 09:03 PM
That's what 4v4 vs Ai is brilliant at.

Level up in 4v4 ai(dominion is quickest), and practice in duel/brawl pvp... no gear score there. Then when you hit rep 3, with a decent gear score, like 80+.. you can go 4v4 pvp. You will know your character, and should have some ok duelling skills with it.

That's what I do now if raising up another character.

Also, do your contracts/dailies with the guy.. vs Ai.

Netcode_err_404
04-29-2017, 09:17 PM
Why forcing people to waste time vs AI ? When they just could have made a gearless 4v4 modes.

Considering nobody play vs AI

CandleInTheDark
04-29-2017, 09:18 PM
I think they said on the Den about a month ago it was a known thing, there are ways they can look into dealing with it but higher priority at that time was connection and balance.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Lots of people play vs Ai.

I can vouch for that..... at least on PC.

Why forcing people to waste time vs AI ? When they just could have made a gearless 4v4 modes.

Considering nobody play vs AI

Netcode_err_404
04-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Lots of people play vs Ai.

I can vouch for that..... at least on PC.

When i go for dominion vs ai most of the times there are ppl running in cirle afk.

Netcode_err_404
04-29-2017, 09:32 PM
I think they said on the Den about a month ago it was a known thing, there are ways they can look into dealing with it but higher priority at that time was connection and balance.

Oh well, fair enough, cannot say i do not agree.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 09:34 PM
I cant say I've seen that more than twice... but the discrepancy is likely platform based.

Consoles, it seems have more AFK'ers... PC has more cheaters/hackers.

When i go for dominion vs ai most of the times there are ppl running in cirle afk.

Hormly
04-29-2017, 09:36 PM
the real goal should be to greatly minimize the effects of gear PERIOD.

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 09:51 PM
I'm levelling a low level character vs AI at the moment, and getting into games with people who are Rep 14+

So yes, people do play vs AI :)

CHawkins27
04-29-2017, 09:53 PM
It's tough because the matchmaking is based off of your total rep score (I think). So if you have a rep 15 lawbringer and then try to level up a warden from level 1 you're gonna get in a game with other people in the total rep range of 15. Hopefully something is done about the gear score being able to get maxed out at rep 3 and they increase it.

DrExtrem
04-29-2017, 10:07 PM

That's why we turn off matchmaking.

Bots don't crash games.

It is still a chore to level a fresh hero - even vs. AI. In dominion, I play vs. level three bots. They rip me a new one - bots have gear too. Playing skirmish is a bit better ... level two bots. There is still a gear gap but it is smaller.

Alustar.
04-29-2017, 10:42 PM
I would argue that if you want to level, the best and most rewarding. (in that you get gear AND experience fighting players with greater limitations.)
I've been involved in mmos and fighting games for years and that is my go to advice for people who want to get better fasts.

You already start at a disadvantage, so overcoming that pitfall will make you a better player when you hit the higher tier gear.

You could go bot it out. But the. You'd be as effective as every long time raider I've seen dropping into a live pvp match. You're gonna get pisses. Hell you might even rage and throw a fit on the forums about how unfair it isn't that others have this gear you don't . Or even worse, you get to max GS then go live and try to pvp, only to get rekt and, again complain about it, asking for nerfs based on how you think things should be as opposed to how they really are.
Just my advice

UbiJurassic
04-29-2017, 11:25 PM
We are aware that there is an imbalance when it comes to gear stats in matchmaking. While I don't have an exact date, we are working on adjusting it in the future to allow a fairer fight between players with lower leveled heroes.

EDIT: To clarify, we are specifically looking to adjust matchmaking to ensure players with lower gear score and low rep are not consistently fighting people with high gear scores and high rep.

SlashingElbow
04-29-2017, 11:31 PM
If the gear gap was not there why even bother ranking up your hero? This is idiotic sorry to say. Why even have gear stats if everyone gonna be the same?
Stop crying about your KD ratio and just play

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-30-2017, 12:17 AM
Gear score is NOT a problem. I have every hero to atleast rep 1. When I got a hero to rep 1 I moved onto the next one. Doing this I was always the lowest geared hero and I still won a good amount of my fights. Gear is NOT a substitute for skill. If you learn to block, parry, and cgb you can fight anyone. If someone killed me it was because they outplayed me, not because they were carried by their gear.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 02:37 AM
Gear score is NOT a problem. I have every hero to atleast rep 1. When I got a hero to rep 1 I moved onto the next one. Doing this I was always the lowest geared hero and I still won a good amount of my fights. Gear is NOT a substitute for skill. If you learn to block, parry, and cgb you can fight anyone. If someone killed me it was because they outplayed me, not because they were carried by their gear.

Sure, you can fight anyone with a character that has

_- Less defence
- Less attack
- Less stamina
- Less revenge attack
- Less revenge defense
-Less sprint
.šess exhaustion regen.

" If someone killed me it was because they outplayed me, not because they were carried by their gear."

Sure, infact my heavy does around 1 bar and half damage. The same geared characters almost 3 bars with the same unblockable. Tell me how gear does not carry you.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 02:41 AM
If the gear gap was not there why even bother ranking up your hero? This is idiotic sorry to say. Why even have gear stats if everyone gonna be the same?
Stop crying about your KD ratio and just play

Unlike you, I do not need crappy motivations to play the game. Unlike you I play because I want to play it, not because of grinding.

4 108 vs 4 20-40 max, SHOULD not happen. EVER. The proper term i think is BALANCE:

The differences in damage taken if you compared a geared character vs vanilla, is absurd HIGH.

Putting gear stats in a game like that is already a huge mistake, making the difference carried by a crappy matchmaking, is even worse.

kweassa1917
04-30-2017, 05:15 AM
IMO, gear level discrepancies are fine so long as both sides have similar gear level composition. Like, two purples/oranges and two grays in my team, then two purples/oranges and two grays in their team. So long as this balance is largely kept, 's ok.

The problem is when its, like, 4 purples/oranges vs 4 grays.. and sometimes this does happen. Not as often as people claim it does, but certainly enough to make you remember the torture. I just hope the devs come up with a good MMR in the near future.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 05:36 AM
IMO, gear level discrepancies are fine so long as both sides have similar gear level composition. Like, two purples/oranges and two grays in my team, then two purples/oranges and two grays in their team. So long as this balance is largely kept, 's ok.

The problem is when its, like, 4 purples/oranges vs 4 grays.. and sometimes this does happen. Not as often as people claim it does, but certainly enough to make you remember the torture. I just hope the devs come up with a good MMR in the near future.

Still not great. The golden boys and girls on each team will feed off the low geared players of the other. The difference is that now, the match and humiliation now takes longer.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Berserker 108 vs my kensei 30

Did a gb > wall > unblockable 1 bar and half damage.

Then berserker did the same to me Gb > wall> top heavy 5 bars of damage.

Gear > skill confirmed.

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Called counter guard break, parries, gotta play a little more defensive, i have 3 108 toons, all leveled in pvp and i wouldnt do it any other way, i could cry about gear all day, but ive killed 108s, still pretty easily, granted it took more work. Id say play duels and brawls till your parries and guard get better, or play vs ai, but beware the level 3 bots lol. They're better than 75% of players lol.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 04:46 PM
If you are currently bad at blocking cgb parry and deflect, better or worse gear is not going to help you.
However, worse gear WILL force you to learn those skills faster. Thus improving your ability to reach said gear. Then when you are max geared, you will then have the skills needed to compete(because you spent the time to learn the various play styles and forms of combos you'd encounter. Pro tip: Learning a persons playstyle helps you block in the future)

And once you have those skills you will likewise inform others that:
Better gear in this game will not give you a win.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 04:49 PM

Gear > skill confirmed.

So because you have a predetermined comparison of damage values with no blocking taken into account that's grounds for dismissal of the fact that you could have negated all damage value by simply not being present when the gb happened?

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 04:50 PM
If you are currently bad at blocking cgb parry and deflect, better or worse gear is not going to help you.
However, worse gear WILL force you to learn those skills faster. Thus improving your ability to reach said gear. Then when you are max geared, you will then have the skills needed to compete(because you spent the time to learn the various play styles and forms of combos you'd encounter. Pro tip: Learning a persons playstyle helps you block in the future)

And once you have those skills you will likewise inform others that:
Better gear in this game will not give you a win.

Couldnt of put it better myself, noobs will be noobs regardless of "op" gear. Time, patience, and the abilty to learn or at least pay attention are needed to succeed

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 04:53 PM

Gear > skill confirmed.

Also. He's a 108, why did you feel comfortable against him? Was your team present? What were you doing with your back to a wall? Why didn't you get your cgb off?
There are a myriad of questions that go through my head after a death when I'm waiting to respwan. Those are some of a few. Do you not do this either?

Sykoink
04-30-2017, 04:57 PM
Man i thought the same thing too in the beginning but later on and still, i find it to be a really good learning process because you are forced to think about what you are doing more carefully because the opponents damage output is obviously much better. So if you get killed constantly its because mindless spamming of attacks. I also find it very satisfying to win against opponents with a large gear gap. If you have the basics down of timing, parrying, blocking etc etc and you also know the move sets of other classes you face then that big gap is not really that big anymore.

If you take away the differences in gear, you take away the fun of sometimes feeling like a god on the battlefield or even undergeared and the underdog just wrecking havoc and you stand on top of the scorecard at the end of the match in the winning team. Also it takes away from wanting to level and grind to also get that gear and feel as strong as they do and/or compete with them on the same gear level. You, or at least i, have something to work for and that also keeps me playing constantly.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Missing gear can partially be compensated.

Although in some cases, it is harder - especially on console.

Light attacks can sometimes not even be blocked in time. Parrying them is extremely difficult. Two sources of punishment gone.

Counter guard breaking on consoles is harder as well. I am pretty proficient and spent a lot of time training. And I have an elite controller.

To compensate missing gear, you need a good defense and sources to punish your enemies. On console, your defense is weaker, because blocking is harder and counter guard breaking is more difficult. Punishment is reduced to heavy strikes (parry) and very lucky dodges and parries.

Imvho and based on my observations and experience with undergeared matchups: On console, gear has a higher impact, than it has on PC.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 05:30 PM
I actually discussed how this is fixed player side.

Light attacks can sometimes not even be blocked in time. Parrying them is extremely difficult. Two sources of punishment gone.

Counter guard breaking on consoles is harder as well. I am pretty proficient and spent a lot of time training. And I have an elite controller.
Right here actually

If because you spent the time to learn the various play styles and forms of combos you'd encounter. Pro tip: Learning a persons playstyle helps you block in the future

Allow me to go a bit deeper for you. If you are expecting to block the first strike every time. You need to rethink your strategy, because that's the only way your argument of console fps desparities playing into gear desparities to make this completely unfair advantage for vet players.

Instead, and as I pointed out, learn the different play styles of other heroes and players.
If my buddy comes at me with his orochi, executed a back step strike and misses, I know after having played him enough that a follow top heavy is coming.
If he double taps me with top light strikes real fast, I know a guard break is coming. If he dips back and crouches, I know a side strike is coming,followed by the top light-go combo. Do you see now?

Now for the kicker. His gear score is lower than mine. We've done several 1v1s both with gear and without. He still won the majority.
Why? Because he read and reacted to me better than I did him.

JarlYolo
04-30-2017, 05:38 PM
gear is not a problem, lazy ppl wanna get everything at start, put some effort into game, a lot of ppl only cry all the time instead of do something, maybe spend less time on forum and more in game that could help:)

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 05:55 PM
I actually discussed how this is fixed player side.

Right here actually

Allow me to go a bit deeper for you. If you are expecting to block the first strike every time. You need to rethink your strategy, because that's the only way your argument of console fps desparities playing into gear desparities to make this completely unfair advantage for vet players.

Instead, and as I pointed out, learn the different play styles of other heroes and players.
If my buddy comes at me with his orochi, executed a back step strike and misses, I know after having played him enough that a follow top heavy is coming.
If he double taps me with top light strikes real fast, I know a guard break is coming. If he dips back and crouches, I know a side strike is coming,followed by the top light-go combo. Do you see now?

Now for the kicker. His gear score is lower than mine. We've done several 1v1s both with gear and without. He still won the majority.
Why? Because he read and reacted to me better than I did him.

I don't discuss with people who quote themselves.

Fact is, that reacting and blocking in tine is possible on PC. On console. It is not reliable. For good or for worse.

Your post has nothing to do with the discussion.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 06:03 PM

Fact is, that reacting and blocking in tine is possible on PC. On console. It is not reliable. For good or for worse.

You should have said you don't discuss. Period. Because that's exactly what happened.

You can try to invalidate my real world example with hypothetical, hyperbolic metaphors about game play and attempt to undermind the discussion as a whole by saying others posts are invalid, but that just makes you look immature and incapable of holding an adult conversation. That's on you. Your inability to adapt isn't going to affect how I play.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 06:05 PM
"I don't discuss with people who quote themselves"

LMFAO! Biggest cop out answer I've seen on these forums to date.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 06:21 PM
You should have said you don't discuss. Period. Because that's exactly what happened.

You can try to invalidate my real world example with hypothetical, hyperbolic metaphors about game play and attempt to undermind the discussion as a whole by saying others posts are invalid, but that just makes you look immature and incapable of holding an adult conversation. That's on you. Your inability to adapt isn't going to affect how I play.

Real life examples .. In a video game.

You beat me

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 06:26 PM
Real life examples .. In a video game.

You beat me

Lrn to read, I said real world. As in it happened. Not hypothetical as you've been touting.
But good to know you got beat by your inability for reading comprehension. The first step to recovery is acceptance.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 06:27 PM
Lrn to read, I said real world. As in it happened. Not hypothetical as you've been touting.
But good to know you got beat by your inability for reading comprehension. The first step to recovery is acceptance.

I accept the fact, that I can ignore the likes of you.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 06:32 PM
I accept the fact, that I can ignore the likes of you.

Yeah, it's hard to ignore rational, critical thinking. I'm sure given time and counseling you can reconcile this.

Anything more to add to the topic? Or are you done there too? I'm not one to derail. Sorry

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 06:51 PM

Funny cuz after practicing, i can parry pk lights on xbox 1, parry zerker left n right lights too, hell i parry orochi and warden zone attacks! Take some time, get to know the classes instead of wasting time making excuses. But its always denial first and then acceptance. I hope the latter comes soon for you young padawan.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 06:58 PM
gear is not a problem, lazy ppl wanna get everything at start, put some effort into game, a lot of ppl only cry all the time instead of do something, maybe spend less time on forum and more in game that could help:)

Are you that stupid ? We are talking about active stats that influence the gameplay.

Ofc i want everything at start. Making ppl grind to obtain fundamental part of the gear, is just a crap motivation. Replace all that stat booster ********3s with cosmetic, Nerds will keep to grind 24/7 to obtain the cosmetics, and all the others can play the f4ck they want, without worrying about beeing 2 shotted by a berserker.

Whats the need in putting into a fighting game ( which is not at all.) mmo gear ? How are you improving the game by forcing ppl to grinf core gear ?

I know modernplayers without these " rewards" would stop to play the game, cuz they need to feel special and rewarded, but when you will grow up, you will realize how stupid you were.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Funny cuz after practicing, i can parry pk lights on xbox 1, parry zerker left n right lights too, hell i parry orochi and warden zone attacks! Take some time, get to know the classes instead of wasting time making excuses. But its always denial first and then acceptance. I hope the latter comes soon for you young padawan.

So you are the one. Congratulations. Could you please post some captions where you parry lights from PKs, who have low latency?

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 07:00 PM

I expect you to win the next 1v1 tournament. Sign in. I will watch you on twitch.

That_guy44
04-30-2017, 07:03 PM

I'm calling ********. I want video proof. I want to see someone consistently parryblight spam on console. Not getting lucky and guessing every now and then. I can do that.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 07:04 PM
Missing gear can partially be compensated.

Although in some cases, it is harder - especially on console.

To compensate missing gear, you need a good defense and sources to punish your enemies. On console, your defense is weaker, because blocking is harder and counter guard breaking is more difficult. Punishment is reduced to heavy strikes (parry) and very lucky dodges and parries.

Imvho and based on my observations and experience with undergeared matchups: On console, gear has a higher impact, than it has on PC.

No, its the same crap.

Go elimination 4 grey vs 4 orange. When with the most powerfull attack you will deal 1 bar and half, and they will 4 bars you in one single hit. Its triple the damage.
Without counting on the fact you are slower, your revenge fills slower, lasts less.

On top of that consider the class balance and you have the main reason ppl quit from this game.

I think the right term is artificially boring.

If you do not want to get rid of those gear stupid things, at least make sure your mathmaking does some work. But I feel they won't because population is too low, and evey game would take forever.

DrExtrem
04-30-2017, 07:08 PM
No, its the same crap.

Go elimination 4 grey vs 4 orange. When with the most powerfull attack you will deal 1 bar and half, and they will 4 bars you in one single hit. Its triple the damage.
Without counting on the fact you are slower, your revenge fills slower, lasts less.

On top of that consider the class balance and you have the main reason ppl quit from this game.

I think the right term is artificially boring.

If you do not want to get rid of those gear stupid things, at least make sure your mathmaking does some work. But I feel they won't because population is too low, and evey game would take forever.

So its even worse, than I thought. All those chances to punish and defend on PC are useless?

Sykoink
04-30-2017, 07:54 PM
Are you that stupid ? We are talking about active stats that influence the gameplay.

Ofc i want everything at start. Making ppl grind to obtain fundamental part of the gear, is just a crap motivation. Replace all that stat booster ********3s with cosmetic, Nerds will keep to grind 24/7 to obtain the cosmetics, and all the others can play the f4ck they want, without worrying about beeing 2 shotted by a berserker.

Whats the need in putting into a fighting game ( which is not at all.) mmo gear ? How are you improving the game by forcing ppl to grinf core gear ?

I know modernplayers without these " rewards" would stop to play the game, cuz they need to feel special and rewarded, but when you will grow up, you will realize how stupid you were.

So you are saying people who have been gaming forever and are grown up don't like to grind and be rewarded and have certain goals in a game they want to reach? I do? The game itself is awesome but i'm pretty addicted to leveling up my 3 characters that i chose and get them to 108 gear. My eventual goal is to have each character i like leveled to rep 3 at minimum.

You want everything from the start, ok fine, not me. I love the grind in games with good gameplay and this system especially keeps me playing more than i probably should have if i already had everything from the start.

Alustar.
04-30-2017, 07:58 PM
Taking away gear scores is not going to make any of you complaining better players.

I predict that if you did, you would infact negatively impact the rate at which people adapt to the game making it less competitive.
If you can't block an attack right now, negating gear scores are not going to open fix that.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 08:04 PM
So its even worse, than I thought. All those chances to punish and defend on PC are useless?

its 4v4 man, your chanced on defend are non existant, if your gear doesn't allow you to go revenge every 3 blocks.

Specialkha
04-30-2017, 08:05 PM
So you are saying people who have been gaming forever and are grown up don't like to grind and be rewarded and have certain goals in a game they want to reach? I do? The game itself is awesome but i'm pretty addicted to leveling up my 3 characters that i chose and get them to 108 gear. My eventual goal is to have each character i like leveled to rep 3 at minimum.

You want everything from the start, ok fine, not me. I love the grind in games with good gameplay and this system especially keeps me playing more than i probably should have if i already had everything from the start.

That just means the gameplay is lackluster if you can't play without something to grind for.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 08:09 PM
Taking away gear scores is not going to make any of you complaining better players.

I predict that if you did, you would infact negatively impact the rate at which people adapt to the game making it less competitive.
If you can't block an attack right now, negating gear scores are not going to open fix that.

If i can't block, which is impossible considering i can do it for all the time i want without consequences. You would deal me the proper damage, not more than half health pool in a single heavy.

When you are alone vs 2, you can still win the game, but not when your revenge bar doesn't fill up as fast as your opponents, you have less staina regen, less attack, and above all less sprint speed, which negates you to run and buff up.

Sykoink
04-30-2017, 08:10 PM
That just means the gameplay is lackluster if you can't play without something to grind for.

I would still play like i said, but this system makes it more addicting.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 08:13 PM

Thats exactly the proof I needed.

Modern players play for unlocks, not because they infact like that game.

THIS

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 08:14 PM
I would still play like i said, but this system makes it more addicting.

Weak argument

Gray360UK
04-30-2017, 08:18 PM

You have it all backwards, the modern players are the ones like you, who want everything without effort as soon as they launch the game. The participation trophy special snowflake generation.

The grown up gamers are the ones who came well before that, who were probably grinding for gear when the only mouse and keyboard you knew about were the squeeky mouse toy you had in your pram and the Baby Fun Time piano keyboard you had in your bedroom. I've watched sadly shaking my head, as over the years more and more whiny babies have emerged from the woodwork, demanding it all, now, and complaining bitterly about anything that requires effort.

I've grinded on a level you can't possibly imagine and the 'grind' in For Honor is laughable by comparsion. Stop being lazy.

Sykoink
04-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Thats exactly the proof I needed.

Modern players play for unlocks, not because they infact like that game.

How is that the proof you needed? I said i love the GRIND...in GOOD games. Judging by your comment you didn't even properly read my comment.

Weak argument

Tell me, how is it a weak argument? The one you quoted said that it means the gameplay is lackluster if you can't play without something to grind for. I responded by saying that i would still play even if it didn't have the grinding system. The reason for that is, like i already said in my posts before, because the game is really good but this system for leveling up your characters and unlock sets of gear etc makes it even better and more addictive.

Please think before you start typing all this nonsense.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 10:41 PM
You have it all backwards, the modern players are the ones like you, who want everything without effort as soon as they launch the game. The participation trophy special snowflake generation.

The grown up gamers are the ones who came well before that, who were probably grinding for gear when the only mouse and keyboard you knew about were the squeeky mouse toy you had in your pram and the Baby Fun Time piano keyboard you had in your bedroom. I've watched sadly shaking my head, as over the years more and more whiny babies have emerged from the woodwork, demanding it all, now, and complaining bitterly about anything that requires effort.

I've grinded on a level you can't possibly imagine and the 'grind' in For Honor is laughable by comparsion. Stop being lazy.

Everything without efforts ? Are we still talkiing about videogames here ? Drop the real life arguments dude. Just because you are the biggest nerd on earth doesn't mean grind is fine, and in for honor is not just bad, is useless, doeasn't add anything to the game.

Netcode_err_404
04-30-2017, 10:45 PM
How is that the proof you needed? I said i love the GRIND...in GOOD games. Judging by your comment you didn't even properly read my comment.

Tell me, how is it a weak argument? The one you quoted said that it means the gameplay is lackluster if you can't play without something to grind for. I responded by saying that i would still play even if it didn't have the grinding system. The reason for that is, like i already said in my posts before, because the game is really good but this system for leveling up your characters and unlock sets of gear etc makes it even better and more addictive.

Please think before you start typing all this nonsense.

If you would play without unlocks, why yiu are here telling people who do not want active gear how cool is grinding ?

Gray360UK
04-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Everything without efforts ? Are we still talkiing about videogames here ? Drop the real life arguments dude. Just because you are the biggest nerd on earth doesn't mean grind is fine, and in for honor is not just bad, is useless, doeasn't add anything to the game.

I never once mentioned real life.

I assume you have no problem with the rest applying to you though, seeing as you have raised no issue with you being a lazy special snowflake participation trophy generation crybaby who wants everything now ;)

UbiNoty
04-30-2017, 11:46 PM
Hi all, we appreciate your concern and we'll inquire with the team as to their plans regarding gear-gap issues and new hero releases/characters to see if we can get some clarification on their intentions.
I'll also be closing this thread. Please remember to be respectful and civil towards other members of the community as per our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181763-Forum-Rules) and Code of Conduct. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct)