PDA

View Full Version : how to use steel to buy execution ?

mtr_CHapong
04-29-2017, 08:07 PM
hi
everything in the title i guess..
they 'advertise' this when u enter the game, but when i want to buy a new exec, it only asks for money... ^^

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 08:08 PM
You cant buy an execution with money... at all. Only steel.

Nip..Nip
04-29-2017, 08:08 PM
Heroes>Customise>Executions

mtr_CHapong
04-29-2017, 08:15 PM
er.. maybe i wasn't clear : when i want to buy it, it requires 5000 coins of game money.
but i cant use the steel that i get when i dismantle a weapon, for example.
better ?

SwellChemosabe
04-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Perhaps you're confusing steel with scrap? Scrap can't be used to purchase anything, it's used to upgrade your gear. Steel is the in-game currency you can earn after matches, by completing contracts, or purchasing it with real currency in the game-store. If you go to your customization and then pan right you'll see the selection for hero feats, emotes, executions and effects. select the executions and highlight the one you want, followed by firmly holding down the button until the icon has finished encircling and boom, you got yourself a new execution.

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 08:28 PM
At the top left corner of your screen, where it has a laurel shape for your Rep level, followed by a treasure chest shape for how many Scavenger Crates you have, there is a 3rd symbol like a pile of coins for how much Steel you have. That's your spending budget right there.

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 08:30 PM
At the top right corner of your screen, where it has a laurel shape for your Rep level, followed by a treasure chest shape for how many Scavenger Crates you have, there is a 3rd symbol like a pile of coins for how much Steel you have. That's your spending budget right there.

Top right?

Mine is top left.

Different on console?

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 08:31 PM
As said above... that's salvage, not steel. Very different things.

er.. maybe i wasn't clear : when i want to buy it, it requires 5000 coins of game money.
better ?

mtr_CHapong
04-29-2017, 08:32 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god...
my baaaaaaaad..... just a vocabulary confusion.... ^^
shame on me. thanks for clarifying..

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Top right?

Mine is top left.

Different on console?

You replied too fast, I edited as soon as I realised my mistake ... I've just woken up and haven't had coffee, leave me alone ... ;)

Hillbill79
04-29-2017, 08:37 PM
My bad.... I never bother a man before coffee, its akin to suicide :D

You replied too fast, I edited as soon as I realised my mistake ... I've just woken up and haven't had coffee, leave me alone ... ;)

Infidel.Castro
04-29-2017, 08:42 PM

That isn't steel, that is salvage. Steel is what you get at the end of each battle.