PDA

View Full Version : What would you want the next AC games to NOT have, in them?

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2017, 03:49 PM
I know it might be a bit too late for ac empire and that is why I'm talking about the next games.

It can include things about ac empire like for other ac games, in general.

Here are the things I don't want in the next ac games.

1. Having to pay with real money to get game money (looking at you helix credit).

2. The lake of multiple save slot.

3. Collectibles that have absolutely no use. (looking at you, the flags of ac 1)

4. A nearly nonexistent md (I mean, of course I like md. It's just that I would prefer to play it rather then just watch it)

5. Ubisoft snobing Connor like they did with syndicate and it's novel. (yes, because they were acting like he never existed. Every main characters got named in syndicate and underworld, except Connor. I would have took a Connor outfit for Jacob over both the dr Daniel and Sherlock Holmes outfits)

Of course, all this is just base of my opinion. ^-^

SixKeys
04-29-2017, 06:19 PM
I was just looking at the Uplay actions/rewards for Unity yesterday and wondering why I had so few of them when I have almost all of them for other AC games. Then I checked and was reminded just how many of them were based on microtransactions and external apps. Good Lord. Never again.

Optional objectives, especially ones that make no sense (skin 2 alligators while in the middle of a chase).

Bad AI and lack of challenge. AC has been lagging so far behind most modern games it's unacceptable at this point. I don't expect hyperrealism, but I would be happy with The Last of Us level AI.

That thing Syndicate did, where you could skip half of its sequences and go straight to the last one. WTF was up with that?

Clunky, overbearing UI. Syndicate was terrible with its transmission of information to the player. Showing enemy levels above their heads through walls, having a big detection wheel at the front of the screen etc. Compare to how AC1 can be played entirely without HUD and how naturally it transmits information to players (e.g. flying eagle indicates that a viewpoint is nearby).

No more spinning their wheels with Juno. If the next game comes out and MD hasn't moved forward one bit, I will start flipping tables.

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2017, 09:47 PM
I was just looking at the Uplay actions/rewards for Unity yesterday and wondering why I had so few of them when I have almost all of them for other AC games. Then I checked and was reminded just how many of them were based on microtransactions and external apps. Good Lord. Never again.

Optional objectives, especially ones that make no sense (skin 2 alligators while in the middle of a chase).

Bad AI and lack of challenge. AC has been lagging so far behind most modern games it's unacceptable at this point. I don't expect hyperrealism, but I would be happy with The Last of Us level AI.

That thing Syndicate did, where you could skip half of its sequences and go straight to the last one. WTF was up with that?

Clunky, overbearing UI. Syndicate was terrible with its transmission of information to the player. Showing enemy levels above their heads through walls, having a big detection wheel at the front of the screen etc. Compare to how AC1 can be played entirely without HUD and how naturally it transmits information to players (e.g. flying eagle indicates that a viewpoint is nearby).

No more spinning their wheels with Juno. If the next game comes out and MD hasn't moved forward one bit, I will start flipping tables.

You mean like this? :p