PDA

View Full Version : My compliments to the chef.

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 09:05 PM
I finally had to fly a mission where the fixed camera was inside Leningrad & the buildings were stunning, the bridges & the fortress on the island, One building (the Winter Palace i think) was especially nice, Just when you think you've seen all the game has to offer, It's nice to be proven wrong, Well done to the graphics designers.

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 09:05 PM
I finally had to fly a mission where the fixed camera was inside Leningrad & the buildings were stunning, the bridges & the fortress on the island, One building (the Winter Palace i think) was especially nice, Just when you think you've seen all the game has to offer, It's nice to be proven wrong, Well done to the graphics designers.

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)