PDA

View Full Version : Refund Champ Status?

Evilpact
04-29-2017, 09:34 AM
Seeing that half the time i cant connect the other quarter the game crashes and doesn't count xp..... can i get my money back on Champ status?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-29-2017, 09:47 AM
Yeah they are not gonna let you do that.

Too many ways that can be exploited.

Evilpact
04-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Yeah they are not gonna let you do that.

Too many ways that can be exploited.

I suppose but as it's a FACT that the game is unstable AF, I've purchased a boost to my xp which is being used (registered) about 25% of the time.

As it stands I can only join Dominion games (no other game type) and I join them mid progress. The games filters are completely bypassed and im usually playing with a bunch of lvl 3s with 8 gearscore on my team vs 2-4 16th rep 108 gearscores that are typically seconds from a win.

Not exactly quality. Not exactly worth the Champ status investment and obvious grounds for looking into. Learn from Swtor. A broken game and no communication= a dead game. Its a virtual item, there is zero overhead.

Tundra 793
04-29-2017, 10:18 AM
You haven't noticed any stability improvement since the latest patch? The devs do love their feedback about that kinda stuff.

Evilpact
04-29-2017, 10:20 AM
You haven't noticed any stability improvement since the latest patch? The devs do love their feedback about that kinda stuff.

Connectivity is slightly better. 6 crashes every 60 minutes instead of 10. The filters are not working at all.

Tundra 793
04-29-2017, 10:27 AM
Sounds about right. Though we should keep in mind, the last 2 days did suffer some serious outages. Hopefully the next week will be a better chance to try out the improvements.

So hopefully your Champion Status might become worth it, and they did give us all 3 days of it for free.