PDA

View Full Version : Fault In PS2 version at +71 percent

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 12:28 PM
I have reached the observatory level in the PS2 but can't seem to progress due to a bug. The platform which raises during the cut scene during the game will not lift leaving me stranded at a low level. Farah is suppose to pull a switch to raise the platform but does not do it once I have died and wished to repeat.

This is a great game but i'm very disappointed at this fault.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 12:28 PM
I have reached the observatory level in the PS2 but can't seem to progress due to a bug. The platform which raises during the cut scene during the game will not lift leaving me stranded at a low level. Farah is suppose to pull a switch to raise the platform but does not do it once I have died and wished to repeat.

This is a great game but i'm very disappointed at this fault.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Sorry I can't help but I am having a similar problem at 33% in the Game Cube version. " SOmething is Glowing up there".
Farah is supposed to be holding the last gate open but she isn't. I opened the first two. You are right it's a great game until I came across this problem .

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 07:29 AM
I'm at ~85% on the PS2 version, can't recall any difficulty getting past anything after studying it for a while. About the "Something is Glowing Up There" thing, as far as I can remember, if you're where I think you are, you get the more powerful sword and bust the cracked wall in that large room to proceed.