PDA

View Full Version : *Faction Originals*

Helnekromancer
04-29-2017, 07:08 AM
With all this talk of switching sides and jumping ship I think Ubisoft needs a system to reward those who stay with their Faction through think and thin.

Was thinking about this all throughout the season but have you guys ever consider rewarding players who stick with their Faction no matter what? Maybe giving them more assets like +20 Veteran and it increases by 10 or 15 every new season so players have more of a reason to stay with their Faction since they will provide more assets for their team the next season.

I also heard Ranked will have badges or icons so players can show level of expertise to the world, I think badges of Loyalty & Dedication is equal if not more impressive.

Trbevis
04-29-2017, 07:53 AM
I agree!..staying with your faction (in my case the knights) even though you did not win a single round should be classed as an honourable thing to do and therefor should be rewarded, or why not just bugger off to samurais or vikings?...

Helnekromancer
04-29-2017, 08:05 AM
I agree!..staying with your faction (in my case the knights) even though you did not win a single round should be classed as an honourable thing to do and therefor should be rewarded, or why not just bugger off to samurais or vikings?...

"Don't leave because you will be stronger next season". Having guaranteed more assets will help everyone in Attacking and Defending. Kinda like in the NFL the worst teams of that season gets the best picks to increase their odds of winning the upcoming season. So everyone has a fair chance at first.

Gray360UK
04-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Nice idea.

+1

BananaBlighter
04-29-2017, 10:55 AM
I like this idea!

SwellChemosabe
04-29-2017, 11:34 AM
That's not bad thinking right there. Although I think as well as more war assets, because based on a lot of these threads not everybody cares for the factions war, why not something of a cosmetic reward as well? Nothing MAJOR but like maybe a new material or color choice, a new outline image for your emblem, etc. I'm just spit balling here but it would be a great way to keep everyone from jumping on the bandwagon. I think whoever sticks with their faction in the off season into the next season should get something to show off their loyalty :)

Manlorey
04-29-2017, 01:21 PM
Well proposed, and I agree too that the concept of rewarding loyalty to the faction should be implemented (perhaps with ornaments, or even coloured names?) There is much potential to it, being purely cosmetical it won't affect the gameplay at all.

SlashingElbow
04-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Great idea. Death to all the fake disloyal disgusting losers. Have som honor and loyalty even if its just a game. This shows your true characters.

AKDagriZ
04-29-2017, 03:41 PM
i am a knight since closed beta and i wont switch faction ! im loyal to my fellow comrads

Helnekromancer
04-29-2017, 07:33 PM
That's not bad thinking right there. Although I think as well as more war assets, because based on a lot of these threads not everybody cares for the factions war, why not something of a cosmetic reward as well? Nothing MAJOR but like maybe a new material or color choice, a new outline image for your emblem, etc. I'm just spit balling here but it would be a great way to keep everyone from jumping on the bandwagon. I think whoever sticks with their faction in the off season into the next season should get something to show off their loyalty :)

Well proposed, and I agree too that the concept of rewarding loyalty to the faction should be implemented (perhaps with ornaments, or even coloured names?) There is much potential to it, being purely cosmetical it won't affect the gameplay at all.

I agree on Loyalty rewarding players with cosmetics, I also think after everyone saw the grand prize for first which includes 1 of a kind ornaments that they will never get for their Warriors people will care about it alotmore. I also think if Ubisoft also added 3 months of Champion Status players will have more of an incentive to win, like your landlord not letting you pay rent for 3 months.

RealJayDee1984
04-29-2017, 11:51 PM
That's an idea I can support!

UbiJurassic
04-29-2017, 11:57 PM
A fantastic idea, Helnekromancer! Adding incentive for faction loyalty over the long-term would be great. I'll make a note for the team.

SlashingElbow
04-29-2017, 11:58 PM
A fantastic idea, Helnekromancer! Adding incentive for faction loyalty over the long=term would be great. I'll make a note for the team.

I was everyone at Ubisoft was like Jurassic.

Helnekromancer
04-30-2017, 01:00 AM
A fantastic idea, Helnekromancer! Adding incentive for faction loyalty over the long-term would be great. I'll make a note for the team.

Thank you, really want this Faction War concept to be of more worth in player's interest so they won't ignore faction war entirely and don't manually deploy their assets, in which what i heard messed alot of factions up in the war.

bmason1000
04-30-2017, 02:30 AM
I was everyone at Ubisoft was like Jurassic.
For real, dude.

Zercon.
04-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Thank you, really want this Faction War concept to be of more worth in player's interest so they won't ignore faction war entirely and don't manually deploy their assets, in which what i heard messed alot of factions up in the war.

if you change sides now to the other 2 faction you will get the chest from it...
just change sides then relog then click multiplayer and it gives you more chests