PDA

View Full Version : reward for parry

AKDagriZ
04-28-2017, 04:06 PM
less reward for parry ! yes im in favor .

Why ? the turtle player are the most rewarded after a parry and those like me who play a lot will understand.

Especially player with wall throw stun .against those player a single parry is a death sentence.A parry followed by a guardbreak then throw to a wall drain out your stamina and often you will stay out of stamina for the entire round.I think of Shugoki ,lawbringer ,kensei ,raider or warden.

Me personaly on forest map when i have to duel on the bridge i prefer to fight on the bridge and take the risk of being throw instead of running at one end of the bridge and fighting cornered in a 5 foot by 5 space . but a turtle will parry you and take the free GB to throw you off.So the player who do nothing will win.

Me as a valkyrie main Parry doesn't give me a free opportunity all the time.Maybe its because she have a long range weapon or it is common for heroes who have the ability to deflect ? Someone can confirm this ?

Maybe i am in favor of less reward after a parry because as a main valk turtle player are the best at disabling all my assets.All her move set based upon connecting 2 light attack.If you can't open the defensive turtle player with a light attack you have to rely on the shield crush but when you perform a shield crush outside of a combo the only thing you can chain is a leg sweep.

So a turtle who parry well is a very boring one way fight and if on top of it he parry all my light attack i really don't know what else to do .i give up

Lyskir
04-28-2017, 04:30 PM
leave raider alone man he has nothing from a GB just the wall throw with side heavy or out of stamina punish

even with it hes a fcking joke compared to most heroes

Herbstlicht
04-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Well, i guess with season two, we will have defensive meta adressed in some manner. So parry might stay but not as strong as it is now. Besides: if chio damage gets a thing, but parry negates it without opening the opponent up immediately - it is allright.
Concerning raider: just started with him. Love the feel, dislike how underpowered he is though. But guess buffs are inbound. I mean he seems weaker then Nobushi.

CitizenPuddi
04-28-2017, 05:09 PM
I like parry.

But man, does it have to chunk my stamina on top of opening me up for attack?

Titanodragon
04-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Lawbringer is based around parry and draining your stamina. That is basically what his set is based on. I'm glad LB hot the buff, because he is a counter attacker based on parry but it seemed like a lot of other classes got more off a parry. Now LB is doing what it's supposed to do. (I don't agree with the free hit after shove from block. From neutral if you are hit you deserved to be hit that move is so slow).

AKDagriZ
04-28-2017, 05:31 PM
yep guys im not asking any nerf on any hero .never had and never will . i live with each individual hero assets and unique skills.

meanwhile i think the most rewarded hero after a parry are the same one who cannot deflect.So they focuses only on parrying instead of parry or deflect.

My 2 main worst enemy since closed beta are Kensei and turtle wardens . And now the New Lawbringer make me a lil sad when i spent a whole round without stamina.But his buff his more than welcome because in the past i was literaly laughing at them .They where so slow i could parry everything out of them . now they mix up very well and are unpredictable.

Yes the raider need a bit of love nad he will have just be patient like i was with pre buff valk