PDA

View Full Version : Game Starts on wrong monitor every startup.

Draknus2009
04-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Hello,

Every time I start the game the initial loading block (that little image of For Honor that pops up while booting up the game) is on the correct monitor. It then promptly attempts to start up on my secondary monitor even though I always switch it to my main monitor after the fact.

The game also usually crashes on my first startup of each day, which may be related to this problem, but I've sent in numerous crash reports for that so who knows.

My Secondary monitor is a 1080p 144hrtz Asus VG248Q. My main monitor is a 1440p 165hrtz ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q. If any other info is needed please let me know.

Thank You,
James

Fuetre
05-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Hello,

Every time I start the game the initial loading block (that little image of For Honor that pops up while booting up the game) is on the correct monitor. It then promptly attempts to start up on my secondary monitor even though I always switch it to my main monitor after the fact.

The game also usually crashes on my first startup of each day, which may be related to this problem, but I've sent in numerous crash reports for that so who knows.

My Secondary monitor is a 1080p 144hrtz Asus VG248Q. My main monitor is a 1440p 165hrtz ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q. If any other info is needed please let me know.

Thank You,
James

Yeah, I have this exact problem with the same monitor. Worked fine with my 2 old BenQ monitors until I upgraded my main monitor to the ASUS ROG Swift. A fix would be greatly appreciated Ubisoft.