PDA

View Full Version : When you are working on the matchmaking can you PLEASE....

CoyoteXStarrk
04-28-2017, 07:22 AM
Stop putting people into matches that are about to end. It would save alot of trouble. Because I and pretty much any other person is probably gonna just back out as soon as they can. I don't mind losing, but I am not gonna take a loss for a match I never even got to play in.

I just got put into a match where it was 874 - 113 and my teammates were all Bots. That is not okay.

All you are doing is putting someone into a loss they had nothing to do with and risk crashing the lobby because that person is obviously going to want to leave.

Gray360UK
04-28-2017, 12:32 PM
They said they made it so that you couldn't join a game that was already 2 minutes old in a recent Warriors Den livestream, I think Roman said it. This is completely untrue. Just a few days ago I got placed into an Elmination right at the end as the words DEFEAT came up on the screen and the loss counted in my stats, even though I never even got to swing my sword.

Lumina-US
04-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Stop putting people into matches that are about to end. It would save alot of trouble. Because I and pretty much any other person is probably gonna just back out as soon as they can. I don't mind losing, but I am not gonna take a loss for a match I never even got to play in.

I just got put into a match where it was 874 - 113 and my teammates were all Bots. That is not okay.

All you are doing is putting someone into a loss they had nothing to do with and risk crashing the lobby because that person is obviously going to want to leave.Fully agreed, i noticed that as well, esp. since 1.05 went live back then.

About every 2nd match i seem to sign up for, got me into one that was either nearly over or hopelessly lost, with not enough time to catch up.

Note to Ubisoft: When i start the game afresh after just booting up my XBOX, i wanna play (in whatever mode) a match that starts at 0.

I don't mind having Bots as teammates, but we are not your replacement dummies for free losses, and i say that as someone who's not a K/D caring b1tch.

MasterChiefPON
04-28-2017, 01:05 PM
They said they made it so that you couldn't join a game that was already 2 minutes old in a recent Warriors Den livestream, I think Roman said it. This is completely untrue. Just a few days ago I got placed into an Elmination right at the end as the words DEFEAT came up on the screen and the loss counted in my stats, even though I never even got to swing my sword.

True, and they said they made possible for people to join in the after match lobby instead of backing out because players left, but yesterday everytime enough players left after a match it ended. I wonder if that feature is there or what happened with it.