PDA

View Full Version : Small bugs in version 1.2 RC01

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Hello,

today I downloaded the files "RC_02" and "RC_01new" from checksix. I applied these patches to IL 2 FB and it works great and says "version 1.2 RC01" in the loading screen, so I think I have the correct patches. When I tested it, I found a few VERY small bugs, which I want to post now.

1. When you chose "USA" or "Japan" as your plane's country and set the pilot's skin to "default", you see this new Japanese or American pilot in the cockpit. But if you bail out, the pilot suddenly changes into a Russian one (for USA) or into a German one (for Japan).

2. In a JU 87 B-2 it seems that you can't damage your own plane as a tailgunner. I fired approx. 30 shots in the rudders but they weren't damaged. I think this is so since version 1.0.

I know that these bugs aren't big and there might be more important ones to fix, but if you have time left you might try to fix them.

Pilot99

Message Edited on 11/10/0305:54PM by Pilot99

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Hello,

today I downloaded the files "RC_02" and "RC_01new" from checksix. I applied these patches to IL 2 FB and it works great and says "version 1.2 RC01" in the loading screen, so I think I have the correct patches. When I tested it, I found a few VERY small bugs, which I want to post now.

1. When you chose "USA" or "Japan" as your plane's country and set the pilot's skin to "default", you see this new Japanese or American pilot in the cockpit. But if you bail out, the pilot suddenly changes into a Russian one (for USA) or into a German one (for Japan).

2. In a JU 87 B-2 it seems that you can't damage your own plane as a tailgunner. I fired approx. 30 shots in the rudders but they weren't damaged. I think this is so since version 1.0.

I know that these bugs aren't big and there might be more important ones to fix, but if you have time left you might try to fix them.

Pilot99

Message Edited on 11/10/0305:54PM by Pilot99

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Hello,

a few minutes ago I downloaded the newest files from the official IL2 Sturmovik website. The bugs I posted are still there, so my bugreport is still actuell.

I hope this report could help you improving your product,

Pilot99

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Pilot.
Please read:
Please see:
http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=Olegmaddoxreadyroom&id=ztyaz

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Hello,

thank you for the email address. I sent the bug-report there a few minutes ago.
Pilot99

Message Edited on 11/10/0307:38PM by Pilot99