PDA

View Full Version : Bug in P-63C 500 lb bombs

Mitlov47
03-13-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi,

Overall I absolutely love AEP. However, there's a slight problem with the P-63C. When it carries three 500lb bombs, two drop with the first tap of "weapon 4," and the third drops with the second tap of "weapon 4." One presumes that the wing-carried bombs were supposed to drop first, the fuselage bomb second. However, this isn't how it works. The fuselage and left-wing bomb drop first, and the riht-wing bomb drops second.

Could you please correct this in the next patch? Thank you!

Eric Mitton

---------------------------

"I hear the roar of a big machine; Two worlds and in between.
Love lost, fire at will; Dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill.
I hear dive bombers and Empire down, Empire down..."
--Sisters of Mercy

P-63C -- "Jackie's Strength"
MiG-3 -- "Yes Anastasia"

Mitlov47
03-13-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi,

Overall I absolutely love AEP. However, there's a slight problem with the P-63C. When it carries three 500lb bombs, two drop with the first tap of "weapon 4," and the third drops with the second tap of "weapon 4." One presumes that the wing-carried bombs were supposed to drop first, the fuselage bomb second. However, this isn't how it works. The fuselage and left-wing bomb drop first, and the riht-wing bomb drops second.

Eric Mitton

--Sisters of Mercy

MiG-3 -- "Yes Anastasia"

Willey
03-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Noticed that, 2.

I'd rather like some buttons to choose myself what I drop. Several planes had such controls. For example the FW-190F drops the big bomb first right now, then the small 50kgs in pairs. Not bad. But other planes, like FW-190A-5 or Ju-87B (dunno about D right now, they got small wing bombs added in AEP) drop the small bombs first. I'd rather like to get off most of the weight first, following by some fast low level runs with the small bombs.

I also read that those 50kg bombs on Bf-110 were dropped one by one, and not in pairs. The Bf-110 could pack 12 small bombs. 8 on 2 ER-4 and 4 on 4 ETC71 under the wings. I'd say it depends on the bombrack and the control system in the cockpit. It would be logic if this was the same for 109s and 190s.

What I'd like to see then is:

1. Select bomb rack / station
2. Single / Pair / All drop mode.

CaptainGelo
03-14-2004, 07:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EMitton:
Hi,

Eric Mitton

--Sisters of Mercy

MiG-3 -- "Yes Anastasia"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea, bump for that..

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/wolf4ever/p38abig.jpg