PDA

View Full Version : u did great job in 1.06 , bugs/exploits must be a priority now

Oupyz
04-27-2017, 10:44 PM
hello Devs :xD

can we now focus on the exploits and bugs and flickers as a priority before anymore balance changes

1) Unblockable that cannot be parried
2) conqueror feinting , which we all know he cannot
3) flickering attacks
4) guardbreak feint

this is must be your top priority for now on the Todolist

and please don't listen to whiners saying those are techs , no they are exploits that are ruining the gameplay and must be fixed asap

thanks.

and i like what u did with 1.06 network code , i finaly got into 4v4 and and no disconnect at all , 164fps stable all the time , great work on this patch

please work on the exploits and bugs now

SerArthur-Dayne
04-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Hey.....Been waiting now 4 hours and a bit looking for a Dominion game over the last 2 days now in Sydney... I dont see how they did a great job, because I cant play. Maybe lets fix this first or something...

Danioku
04-27-2017, 11:05 PM
ye 1.06 was fine but it miss something.

WL balancing, most of all headbutt ( cheapest move in the game) and throw distance

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 11:56 PM
hello Devs :xD

can we now focus on the exploits and bugs and flickers as a priority before anymore balance changes

1) Unblockable that cannot be parried
2) conqueror feinting , which we all know he cannot
3) flickering attacks
4) guardbreak feint

this is must be your top priority for now on the Todolist

and please don't listen to whiners saying those are techs , no they are exploits that are ruining the gameplay and must be fixed asap

thanks.

and i like what u did with 1.06 network code , i finaly got into 4v4 and and no disconnect at all , 164fps stable all the time , great work on this patch

please work on the exploits and bugs now

That's great news! I'm super stoked that you're having a better time with the stability improvements we made in 1.06. If 1.06 really is as big a success as we hope it will be, we'll definitely be able to put more of our attention on fixing bugs and exploits moving forward. :D

Hey.....Been waiting now 4 hours and a bit looking for a Dominion game over the last 2 days now in Sydney... I dont see how they did a great job, because I cant play. Maybe lets fix this first or something...

Please restart your XB1/PS4/PC client - we had an issue earlier with NATs and reset our servers so it should be working now. If you still can't find a match after a restart, PM me and report it through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can look into it.