PDA

View Full Version : Two bugs and a problem/suggestion

Zen-Pai
04-27-2017, 09:40 PM
BUG 1:
The game always starts on the first, left-most screen on my multi-monitor setup aka the first one in the game menu. It never remembers my setting and doesn't care about desktop "primary screen". Please make the game remember the screen i choose or just make the game respect the windows main display setting.

(I'll add more scenarios and details about my setup if it helps you: from left to right i have tv, second monitor and primary monitor, aka A, B, C. I always play it on my primary monitor (C), but if my desktop is extended to one or more screens, the game always goes to another screen because the game detects them prior to the screen i want to use and never remembers my choice, even if i don't change anything to my desktop after quitting the game.
- so if my desktop is two monitors, B and C, the game always starts on B (first-non main display and nr 1 in game display settings), even if i always want it to start on C (which appears as nr 2 in the game display menu)
- if my destkop is extended on three screens, it always starts on A (first desktop screen, non main display, and nr 1 in game display settings), even though i want it on C or nr 3 as it appears in the game display menu.

BUG 2:
The direction reticle clones itself in a distant fixed point and it's annoying. See attached gif.
https://giphy.com/gifs/bug-honor-3ohzdLp2wpH2TbNjuE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCU1IwSt10uSjNlUW8xQkdzVlU/view?usp=sharing

Problem/suggestion:
in DUEL most maps are confined spaces and i'm always disadvantaged as an Orochi player, because i need space to maneuver. I understand i need to get punished when i'm near a wall, but when there are walls and falls everywhere there's no choice and it doesn't seem quite fair. Please add more open space variants in DUEL mode.

Thank you for your continued support.

Jarnnave
05-01-2017, 05:38 PM
I am having the same problem as Bug #1 above.

On a dual monitor setup, the preferred monitor setting is not saved. It always reverts back to monitor #1.
Options -> Display -> Display Monitor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comcast Blast 75 Mbps down/10 Mbps up
Modem Arris SB6141 - 8 channel down/4 up (all channels in use)
Home network is all wired, cat5e Gigbit speed
CPU Intel Core i7-3770 3.1GHz (4 core/8 thread) with 8 GB RAM and SSD
GPU Asus Radeon RX 470 4 GB (ROG STRIX)
Windows 10 64-bit (Creator Edition)
Dual Monitors: 2ms Response
For Honor Performance: 59 FPS on Extreme Settings