PDA

View Full Version : What happens when faction have 0 territories

Pain-Seeker
04-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Does anyone know the answer to this ? .

Since most of the players from knights are changing factions i was thinking what would happen if knights were to be taken over .

CHawkins27
04-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Probably nothing unless thats what the "Events" are for.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 04:33 PM
I don't think it's possible. And I am not changing. Even if I am the only Knight left, I will still be able to defend Knight lands, because the game will boost my War Assets gained to compensate for me being the only one in the Knight Faction, and every time I play a Dominion I will receive 1,585,000 War Assets to deploy ;)

xLeapingLizardx
04-27-2017, 04:37 PM
I don't think it's possible. And I am not changing. Even if I am the only Knight left, I will still be able to defend Knight lands, because the game will boost my War Assets gained to compensate for me being the only one in the Knight Faction, and every time I play a Dominion I will receive 1,585,000 War Assets to deploy ;)

I am right with you fellow knight!
We will stand strong even if we are the only two left to defend the castle!

Alustar.
04-27-2017, 04:39 PM

Once a knight always a knight

Infidel.Castro
04-27-2017, 04:46 PM

Good attitude! As it turns out us Vikings had the least amount of players yet we won. Though we did place the most assets manually, which I guess is the most important thing to do.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 04:47 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/2127467c07.jpg

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 04:53 PM

Deus Vult knight brother ;) Remaining true to the knights also.