PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ubi, Can you Address This In Today's Warriors Den?

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Concerning 1v3, and 1v4 in elimination.

Since the new Revenge Nerf (that I LOVE btw) People like me find it extremely rewarding and a lot more fun to fight in 1v2+ scenarios because it requires skill.

But! My only concern is that when we kill someone in a 1v3 or 1v4 scenario, they can be revived relatively easy and sometimes almost in an instant.

The odds are already stacked against us and I'm not complaining on the fact that I'm fighting 4 guys. (I'm well aware my teammates failed me and I must now deal with the consequences of the enemy being the better team)

Long story short, what I'm basically saying is this.

Can you make it so that if someone is killed maybe 2 or 3 times in death match, that 2nd or 3rd death will be permanent.

I don't like the idea of death being permanent after 1 death from revenge mode.

So atleast make it so that if you die a total of 2 or 3 times in that round, you cannot be revived anymore.

Also, instead of being revived with full HP, make it Half of a bar of HP.

AND, to stop players from always running from fights and from constantly running around the map.

I would also suggest that item pickups are limited. Meaning as in maybe 2 pickups per round?

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 04:05 PM
I would say add a longer revive cooldown, the period at the start during which they cannot be revived. Make that longer. Would give you a longer window to deal with all of your foes, while not completely removing the ability of the enemy team to revive each other if you haven't dealt with them in a timely fashion. Best of both worlds.

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 04:14 PM
I would say add a longer revive cooldown, the period at the start during which they cannot be revived. Make that longer. Would give you a longer window to deal with all of your foes, while not completely removing the ability of the enemy team to revive each other if you haven't dealt with them in a timely fashion. Best of both worlds.

I'd rather see after 2 or 3 deaths to be honest, that way it's not an endless battle of opponent after opponent.

Increasing cool down would have to be dramatic to notice any difference, and in a 1v4 if you manage to get a kill you would still have 2 people keeping you from the body while the other revives.

I can't see that helping in the long run.

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 04:15 PM
No just stop it. Learn to play the game how it is. You are destroying it for everybody else that dont want to learn a new damn game after every patch. Stop crying and git gud

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 04:35 PM
No just stop it. Learn to play the game how it is. You are destroying it for everybody else that dont want to learn a new damn game after every patch. Stop crying and git gud

People like you are the reason this game is toxic, im guessing you're the one that needs to "Git Gud" because you're dependent on unlimited revives to fix your lack of skill.

I'm guessing you're one of those "Bring Revenge Back" noobs. Am I right?

Please, if you have nothing to add into this conversation, take your toxicity elsewhere.

psyminion
04-27-2017, 04:54 PM
I don't like the idea of limits on revives...

that is what an execution is for, right?

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 04:54 PM

I just took a look at your stats.

Let's compare them to mine and see who needs to "Git Gud"

Your stats.
Raider 0.85 K/D

Warlord 1.02 K/D

Berserker 1.11 K/D

Those are the only 3 heroes you play.

I play all of them so let's just compare the 3 you play against my same 3.

My Stats.
Raider 1.52 K/D

Warlord 2.50 K/D

Berserker 0.88 K/D seeing as I only have 22 kills with him and don't even have him recruited.

I never shame anyone, but seeing as you come in here with your toxic attitude and "Git Gud" mantra, You deserve it.

So before you come in here and bring your idiocy and say "Git Gud" maybe you should "Git Gud" before opening your mouth again.

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 04:57 PM
I don't like the idea of limits on revives...

that is what an execution is for, right?

True... but it's impossible to get an execution in a 1v4.

I'm just trying to find a way to give the last guy a chance, you know what I mean? He's literally fighting with no hope of winning when revives are unlimited and almost instantly.

Perhaps make it so that if you're the last one left, if you kill someone 2 or 3 times THEN they can't be revived?

I'm just throwing ideas how here. Input from everyone would be highly appreciated

psyminion
04-27-2017, 05:30 PM
I think I totally understand what you mean.

seems to me if revenge wasn't nerfed this wouldn't be an issue however :( that buffed shield was great for getting executions done.

#bringbacksupersayanmode
https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/****-calm-and-go-super-saiyan-7.jpg

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 05:39 PM
People like you are the reason this game is toxic, im guessing you're the one that needs to "Git Gud" because you're dependent on unlimited revives to fix your lack of skill.

I'm guessing you're one of those "Bring Revenge Back" noobs. Am I right?

Please, if you have nothing to add into this conversation, take your toxicity elsewhere.

revenge is fine now. Stop crying and realize there is a way to win with every character.,, Damn generation of everyone gets a trophy

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 05:41 PM
I just took a look at your stats.

Let's compare them to mine and see who needs to "Git Gud"

Your stats.
Raider 0.85 K/D

Warlord 1.02 K/D

Berserker 1.11 K/D

Those are the only 3 heroes you play.

I play all of them so let's just compare the 3 you play against my same 3.

My Stats.
Raider 1.52 K/D

Warlord 2.50 K/D

Berserker 0.88 K/D seeing as I only have 22 kills with him and don't even have him recruited.

I never shame anyone, but seeing as you come in here with your toxic attitude and "Git Gud" mantra, You deserve it.

So before you come in here and bring your idiocy and say "Git Gud" maybe you should "Git Gud" before opening your mouth again.

I have friends actually that play on my account when they come over. We can surely do a duel and record it for anyone to see. You can even pick characters if u want? btw those stats are wrong as hell lol. Where is my warden and my valk?

Knight_Gregor
04-27-2017, 05:42 PM
In my opinion it should not be possible to come back from a 1v3 or 1v4. Plain and simple. Strategy is more than just choosing when and where to swing at an opponent.

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 05:58 PM
I have friends actually that play on my account when they come over. We can surely do a duel and record it for anyone to see. You can even pick characters if u want? btw those stats are wrong as hell lol. Where is my warden and my valk?

Your warden is 0.71 k/d

I'm down for the 1v1, anytime.

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 06:02 PM
In my opinion it should not be possible to come back from a 1v3 or 1v4. Plain and simple. Strategy is more than just choosing when and where to swing at an opponent.

Honestly I agree to a point in that. But in situations where you honestly outplay that 1v3+ scenario and still lose because of unlimited revives.

I have (Had) multiple recordings of winning 1v3's with nothing but my skill. (After revenge Nerf which I love)

I say HAD because Xbox removed recordings of For Honor due to issues with connectivity in game for now.

But I'm at the point where I literally fight 3 or 4 people to a draw because everytime I kill 1, one other breaks off and heals him and he rejoins the fight with full HP.

I'm not saying I feel I should win every 1v4 out there, I should absolutely be demolished.

But for those times when I actually kill someone in a 1v4, they shouldn't be able to come back stronger (meaning with full HP)

DuhSavagePickle
04-27-2017, 06:17 PM
revenge is fine now. Stop crying and realize there is a way to win with every character.,, Damn generation of everyone gets a trophy

I fail to see how your response is relevant to anything I've said? "There is a way to win with every character."
What does that even mean? I've said nothing to warrant that response from you.

Also, Incase it's to hard for you to understand, I am happy with the Revenge nerf, best thing they could have ever done.

I don't find one character unbeatable, I know how to play tactically against every character since I've played each character in the game.

Sure some characters have some "brokenness". But they aren't unbeatable.

You seem to be one of those kids who spout nonsense and randomness when called out on your garbage.

You told me to "Git Gud." And I showed you that all of my stats are better than yours by a large margin.

I honestly don't even know why I'm indulging your little troll roll.

Good Day, Child.