PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Elite Task Force Charlie!

Ubi-gabelikes
04-27-2017, 02:36 PM
Agents,

The Elite Task Force was created to make sure that player feedback would be heard and included in key elements of the game’s balancing. Two groups of dedicated players have been chose to take part in both the first ETF at Massive in Malmö, Sweden, and the second ETF at Red Storm in Morrisville, North Carolina. These events were great successes, and the ETFs were instrumental in helping us create what would become the game-changing Update 1.4 and Last Stand/Update 1.6.

We’ve continued to work with the ETF members ever since, getting constant invaluable feedback and insights from them. We’re awed by their passion and their knowledge of The Division and they’ve all proved to us just how important working with our community is as we look towards the future.

In May 2017, we want to expand the ETF program with a third group of Elite Task Force agents. Just like last time, we will invite this group of players to take part in a 4 day workshop - this time at Reflections in Newcastle, United Kingdom - on May 23-26, 2017. The workshop will primarily focus on all things Year 2!

Remember, you don’t need to be a world famous YouTuber, gigantic streamer or podcast hero to be a part of the ETF. If you play The Division, are available on those dates (and possible days before and after for travel) and want to be part of creative and open discussions on the aforementioned subjects, we want to hear from you! You also need to be 18+ years old and have a valid passport. We’ll pay for flights, hotel and food during your stay with us.

Interested? We’re open for submissions right now! Fill out the form (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tdetfcharlieregistration), let us know who you are and why you’d be an ideal candidate and we’ll see some of you at Reflections soon!

If you want to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of the ETF, make sure to listen to Skill Up’s interview with ETF member DeepFriedDave (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqg3pLBQt_Y) or read Dave’s summary of the September event on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/52hvtz/my_elite_task_force_summary_and_impressions/).

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

The Division Dev Team

RushLoongHammer
04-28-2017, 06:28 AM
I was trying to get my passport early in the hopes of going to Reflections and discuss some UG ideas.
When I heard the ETF Charlie was soon, at reflections, and over my exams I got disappointed :(
If ETF Delta (Maybe should name it that, might be confusing if it will be on :P) is at Massive or Reflections, I'll apply asap.

Knightrider069
04-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Began by eleminate the ****ing damm cheater of the game... its outrageous how plenty of them are cheating...

smeagevalentine
04-28-2017, 03:42 PM
You also need to be 18+ years old and have a valid passport. We’ll pay for flights, hotel and food during your stay with us.

If you're a UK resident, is the passport mandatory?

RhinoCharging
04-29-2017, 02:29 AM

That wouldn't make much sense, would it?

Lauzy.
04-29-2017, 03:34 AM

No it isn't. :) They said in most recent State of the game. :)

androidspud
05-01-2017, 03:13 PM
roughly when would we hear if we've been selected? i wouldn't want to make arrangements at the last minute, or make arrangements and then not get an invite.

MIA_Philly
05-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Where do i find my uplay ID? I really want to be chosen for this round and i meet all of the criteria i just dont want to miss out because i dont know my uplay id.

xOPTYMISTAx
05-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Is registration for ETF already closed? :(

DarenKhan
05-04-2017, 09:18 PM
I tried registering for ETF ... it said it's closed!

Any chance for me to get in?

Daren

FlipperKoala101
05-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Sorry, you're late.

MIA_Philly
05-06-2017, 11:31 AM
when will we know if we have been chosen. i'm refreshing my email like every 15 seconds here looking for the invite.

Ubi-gabelikes
05-06-2017, 12:04 PM
when will we know if we have been chosen. i'm refreshing my email like every 15 seconds here looking for the invite.

We will reach out to those selected sometime next week! We are currently going through the applications and selecting the profiles, so for the next few days you don't need to spam refresh. :)

/gabelikes

MIA_Philly
05-07-2017, 03:21 PM
We will reach out to those selected sometime next week! We are currently going through the applications and selecting the profiles, so for the next few days you don't need to spam refresh. :)

/gabelikes

THANKS SO MUCH. I have been checking it like crazy in hopes of finding that email. I will let the refresh button take a break. it has some major gains from being worked to death lol

medicnick83
05-08-2017, 12:35 PM
I didn't see this post or I would've applied - good luck to those guying - please fight for positive changes! :)

Bawalbaba
05-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Will you guys make a forum post and/or reddit post after all the selected have been contacted or anything?

For clarifications sake so that people can rest peacefully :D

N7-Capt.Future
05-10-2017, 12:16 PM
May I now go to the ETF :)

ISAC-KLeXoR
05-11-2017, 10:41 AM
please do something for the story.... we need story content, we dont need more cheaters in pvp crap....