PDA

View Full Version : No champion status for the faction war winners?

Tyrjo
04-27-2017, 01:32 PM
I expected the winners to get a couple of days of champion status. Such a reward seems kind of logical.

Can any Ubisoft community manager comment on this?

Dizzy4213
04-27-2017, 01:45 PM
AFAIK there was never gonna be any Champion Status for the winning Faction. It's useless anyway.

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 02:12 PM
AFAIK there was never gonna be any Champion Status for the winning Faction. It's useless anyway.

I wouldnt call it useless at all...If you play enough, you make the 2k steel back in the bonus steel you get from champ status.
Also I dont salvage any of my gear until they give me Champ status or I run out of room. Its pretty useful and would've been a good idea I think as a reward but they gave enough already for the winnings I think.

Dizzy4213
04-27-2017, 02:24 PM
I wouldnt call it useless at all...If you play enough, you make the 2k steel back in the bonus steel you get from champ status.
Also I dont salvage any of my gear until they give me Champ status or I run out of room. Its pretty useful and would've been a good idea I think as a reward but they gave enough already for the winnings I think.

Champion Status does not give you any bonus Steel. Just extra XP, Salvage and Gear.

Pope138
04-27-2017, 03:37 PM
Champion status is just blatant greedy racketeering.
If your boss promised you a slightly higher wage in return for recurring payments out of pocket, that would make him a slimeball, right?