PDA

View Full Version : After patch 1.06

nagya12356
04-27-2017, 12:53 PM
Just some thoughts after the new patch.

1. Shugoki: After this patch FINALLY no more running aholes who doesn't do anything just running. This nerf was deffenetly needed. His armour is still OP basically with Shugoki you only need to gb someone after they hit you and you get it for free. I think that the armour should not come back only after he dont get hit by an attack for a certain time. After the defensive meta will be fixed this would be resonable nerf.
2. Orochi: This is an allright buf for him. Getting a 50/50 after a deflect is acceptable. And you can hurt Orochi while he has armour so if he has low health you can kill him.
3. Lawbringer: With his 50/50 after a shove is acceptable, which is NOT acceptable is giving him a free shove after a simple block or just from 1 hit. I think that it should be taken away from him and he would be fine. Maybe his shove after attack could stacy but only if he hits 2 attacks from a chain combo, I mean after he hits 2 attacks from his combo he gets the free shove.
4. Peacekeeper: I think it is a needed nerf cause her 2nd light was way too quick.
5. Warden: Still stupidly overpowered. The thing that he can cancel his shoulder bash to gb in midway is still very annoying. And that he can get it for free(only dash and do it) is just making the game so unbalanced. The only thing that changed is that after he full charging and he missed sometimes just randomly hit the enemy so he could not get his free gb on warden. Warden is still way above on other players in the power ranking.

Atleast these are my thoughts. What do you guys think? Write them down in the comments.

Netcode_err_404
04-27-2017, 01:43 PM
Just some thoughts after the new patch.

1. Shugoki: After this patch FINALLY no more running aholes who doesn't do anything just running. This nerf was deffenetly needed. His armour is still OP basically with Shugoki you only need to gb someone after they hit you and you get it for free. I think that the armour should not come back only after he dont get hit by an attack for a certain time. After the defensive meta will be fixed this would be resonable nerf.
2. Orochi: This is an allright buf for him. Getting a 50/50 after a deflect is acceptable. And you can hurt Orochi while he has armour so if he has low health you can kill him.
3. Lawbringer: With his 50/50 after a shove is acceptable, which is NOT acceptable is giving him a free shove after a simple block or just from 1 hit. I think that it should be taken away from him and he would be fine. Maybe his shove after attack could stacy but only if he hits 2 attacks from a chain combo, I mean after he hits 2 attacks from his combo he gets the free shove.
4. Peacekeeper: I think it is a needed nerf cause her 2nd light was way too quick.
5. Warden: Still stupidly overpowered. The thing that he can cancel his shoulder bash to gb in midway is still very annoying. And that he can get it for free(only dash and do it) is just making the game so unbalanced. The only thing that changed is that after he full charging and he missed sometimes just randomly hit the enemy so he could not get his free gb on warden. Warden is still way above on other players in the power ranking.

Atleast these are my thoughts. What do you guys think? Write them down in the comments.

!) Imho shugoki run was fine. What it wasn't fine were the fact he could chain a free geavy every time after a sucessfull knockdown.

2)Won't speak about him, I don't play him.

3) block shove is silly and totally stupid, especially since you confirmed you are trying to fix the defensive meta

4) Still OP nothing changed, and thats a common thought among pk users i've met.
5) Same as pk, useless nerf.

S0Mi_xD
04-27-2017, 02:40 PM
1. I was fine with shugoki charge befor and i am fine with it now, Shugoki has much more than this charge. Yeah free heavy after knockdown was abit much but thats history now.
2. Orochi, yes damn it, finally making a good step forward for his deflect.
3. Shovel after block is damn fast and strong, but what pisses me most off is his hyper while shovel, that is unfair, he can just jump in every attack and every chain, interrupts the attack of the enemy with his shovel and doesn't trade like shugoki or Berserker with their hyper, he is safe and gets into his 50/50.
4. PK is still PK
5. It is a step in the right direction, but it was small step, not much difference.