PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 trophies

Zv1k0
04-27-2017, 05:31 AM
Has anyone platinumed this game yet? Cause i didnt and i did every task for all the trophies but system still thinks i didnt. I got 2 trophies left which are For Honor! and A Reservist. First is for participating in season and coming back to see the results which i did this morning and the other is for manually deploying war assets in 5 different rounds which i did when 5th round started...whats even more weird is that this one had completion of 0.1% even before 5th round started. In round 3 already i think. Which is impossible since beta rounds arent included.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 12:08 PM
For Honor I think people are reading wrong, it mentions season 2, and we are not in season 2. Guessing Season 2 is the imporant part.

A Reservist unlocked for me by manually deploying war assets in the off season (yesterday evening). Before that I was on 80% completion. One of the rounds from 1-5 didn't count but the off season obviously counted as a round, taking me to 100%. What % are you on? That will tell you how many more rounds you need to deploy in.

Plutonium Bug
04-27-2017, 12:17 PM
I can't get You're a wizard and evening wear from some reason or is there a little trick for these achievements

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 12:24 PM
I can't get You're a wizard and evening wear from some reason or is there a little trick for these achievements

You're a Wizard, you should get just for picking any character at a decent level, going to customize, going over to feats, and setting all 4 of them to the 2nd or 3rd option, none of the feats are allowed to be the ones you start the game with (default). Evening wear is similar, but you need to go to Loadout 2 or Loadout 3, where your character has no gear equipped and all feats are all the starting ones. Then just change one of those feats to something else.

Both worked first time for me, by doing the above. Sorry if this is obvious, just trying to help :)

Zv1k0
04-27-2017, 01:21 PM
For Honor I think people are reading wrong, it mentions season 2, and we are not in season 2. Guessing Season 2 is the imporant part.

A Reservist unlocked for me by manually deploying war assets in the off season (yesterday evening). Before that I was on 80% completion. One of the rounds from 1-5 didn't count but the off season obviously counted as a round, taking me to 100%. What % are you on? That will tell you how many more rounds you need to deploy in.

Im on 97%. Just these 2 trophies left. And how are you 100% since you are saying For Honor trophy will unlock at season 2? And yes its true i checked it now it says at the start of the next season. A reservist ill try to do later today when updates are completed. Still dont understand why is 0.1% completion on For Honor trophy.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Im on 97%. Just these 2 trophies left. And how are you 100% since you are saying For Honor trophy will unlock at season 2? And yes its true i checked it now it says at the start of the next season. A reservist ill try to do later today when updates are completed. Still dont understand why is 0.1% completion on For Honor trophy.

100% for a Reservist, I said I was on 80% and then deployed in the off season and went to 100%. I am talking about progress for that one achievement, not all achievements. What % are you on for A Reservist? You should be able to see in the achievements list on your console (you can on XB1 at least).

Zv1k0
04-27-2017, 01:33 PM
100% for a Reservist, I said I was on 80% and then deployed in the off season and went to 100%. I am talking about progress for that one achievement, not all achievements. What % are you on for A Reservist? You should be able to see in the achievements list on your console (you can on XB1 at least).

Oh thats why i didnt understand...im on ps4 and we cant see that.

Buyukbaba
04-27-2017, 02:50 PM
A reservist trophy is bugged at least for some people. I deployed war assets manually in every round, including off season which means in every 6 rounds but no reservist trophy. It may pop up with the first deployement in the first round of the second season but I am not very optimistic for it. Game certainly needs a patch for trophy bugs.

Zv1k0
04-27-2017, 06:33 PM
I tried it now. Placed war assets and finally got A Reservist trophy. That was 6 different rounds then...either fix to 6 in trophy description or actually make it 5 rounds...

Castu1983
04-27-2017, 06:40 PM
A reservist trophy is bugged at least for some people. I deployed war assets manually in every round, including off season which means in every 6 rounds but no reservist trophy. It may pop up with the first deployement in the first round of the second season but I am not very optimistic for it. Game certainly needs a patch for trophy bugs.

Same problem

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 07:12 PM
I tried it now. Placed war assets and finally got A Reservist trophy. That was 6 different rounds then...either fix to 6 in trophy description or actually make it 5 rounds...

I deployed in 6 but only 5 counted, that is not the same as it needing to be done in 6. After 5 rounds of deploying I was only on 80%, so clearly only 4 of the 5 registered. Off season was round 5 as far as the achievement was concerned. One of the rounds (probably the one that ended when the servers were down and the Samurai lost their rewards) didn't count.

StayAlive4u
04-27-2017, 07:14 PM
Same problem here, and this is very annoying!
It seems Ubisoft doesn't care. They don't respond to us. Everyday they prove how bad is their customer support.