PDA

View Full Version : Praying for new patch to fix consoles..specifically Xbox One

wgregory23
04-27-2017, 03:44 AM
Just tried to play 7 or 8 matches and every one ended in a connection error. This problem has gotten worse and worse over time. Love the core gameplay but my god why not have dedicated servers? I'm going to give it until the patch tomorrow and if this problem is still prevalent I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to find something else to play which is sad because I really do love the game when it works.

Temjinyuy
04-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Yep, I have been having the same issue recently as well i have 4 games last night that disconnected when joining a game. Hoping when the new patch lands it will increase Connectivity.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Yep it was awful last night. So far the track record is not good, and we have gone backwards instead of forwards. I just hope in 1.06 we will finally go forwards. I have had enough of error screens and failed matchmaking attempts.

Delta1038
04-27-2017, 02:15 PM
Same boat here, I really do enjoy the core aspect of the game. It is fun and challenging, but the constant server issues are beyond frustrating. And I play a lot of games with online requirements and this is literally the only game I have issues with. Especially for this length of time.