PDA

View Full Version : All the nerfs killing the game

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 03:07 AM
... everything is said in the title !!!

why so much nerfs ...everyone want their favorite character to be buffed and the one they can't deal with extremely nerfed again and again ... instead of dealing with the way the game is and practicing and getting better !

please stop listening to the stupid community you cannot make everyone happy like that ... so just bring the game back to how it was before and concentrate on fixing the server !!! that's it !!!

and PLEASE ...bring back revenge mode !! it as been so much nerfs thats it become absolutely useless .... actualy only one utlity .. knocking people on their *** if you activate it at the right time ... except that its just useless it's not making you anymore stronger or resistant !!

so it just encourage people to gank double team or go full 4v1 without any consequence ... because they don't fear revenge mode anymore ... you pop the revenge and they like oh revenge mode ? how cute !! come on everyone bash this guy aaaarrrgghhh !!!! ... it's just dumb !!!

Titanodragon
04-27-2017, 03:31 AM
If you don't think revenge mode is useful now, then you just want god mode back. Sorry it takes a little more skill to use.

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 03:42 AM
i agree with everything except the revenge thing. its fine..

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 03:43 AM
what kind of skill can save you when you stuck in a corner with 4 fkn savage mother****er all hitting in a different direction or spamming shield bash ect !?!

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 03:45 AM
what kind of skill can save you when you stuck in a corner with 4 fkn savage mother****er all hitting in a different direction or spamming shield bash ect !?!

positioning, mainly

if you let them get you in a corner, you screwed up

same goes for if they 1v4 you-- you have teammates, use them

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 03:48 AM
even if you manage to get out of that corner what can you do ? run ? no any others assassins will get you easy if you turn your back to them ... and Lawbringer run faster than any assassin's with his 400 lbs armor and super long stick !

get a buff ? .. no it now take 3 LONG fkn second to get it .. anyone will stop you to get the buff before you have the time !...

you juste can't parry all block all dodge all .. you dodge/deflect one guy someone else will hit you from another direction !! ...

Titanodragon
04-27-2017, 03:48 AM
Well if they are savage mother****ers why should you win in a 4v1?

SendRickPics
04-27-2017, 03:53 AM
Well if they are savage mother****ers why should you win in a 4v1?

Nah man, it's just a bunch of zero-skill gang banging cucks. Game mechanics without revenge as an equalizer don't allow for a fight to be won with skill.

Individually they can all be trash, but a zerg of trash can overwhelm a skilled player. There's a reason "Zerg rush" is a known colloquialism in the realm of gaming for the act of low quality players using force of numbers to overwhelm a superior player.

Post-Nerf Revenge is just allowing for most people to be victimized by the zerg while the skilled players are still getting by, albeit with aggravation.

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 03:55 AM
Nah man, it's just a bunch of zero-skill gang banging cucks. Game mechanics without revenge as an equalizer don't allow for a fight to be won with skill.

Individually they can all be trash, but a zerg of trash can overwhelm a skilled player. There's a reason "Zerg rush" is a known colloquialism in the realm of gaming for the act of low quality players using force of numbers to overwhelm a superior player.

Post-Nerf Revenge is just allowing for most people to be victimized by the zerg while the skilled players are still getting by, albeit with aggravation.

PSA: simply standing next to a teammate will 100% prevent a 1v4, guaranteed

also, team-based modes are generally won by the team, not the individual.

stick to duel if that's a problem

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 03:55 AM
teamate ? .. no ! .... i don'T want to have to count on my ally to win ... and what if i have a noob team that can't win any of their fight ... im condemned to loose !?! ....

i know it'S not absolutely impossible to win 1v4 i still do it sometime ... but before it was like ... you dont want to play faire ..you all want to jump me .. you all dumb enought to give me my revenge .... come at me i will make you regret ... still wasn'T impossible to defeat me if they where coordinate .. doing some gard break at the good time ... or if a warlord headbutt me or all conqueror/valkirye shield push .. or shugoki .. any support character make it more difficcult to win the 1v4 but still not impossible... was requiring strategy ... now they just have to hit as hard as possible and they will defeat you !!!

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 03:57 AM
QC boy calm down man... its not the end of the game And if you got 4v1 well dont expect it to be fair....revenge is perfect right now. For the classe nerf they were needed . Pk nerf is not even a nerf ,its a ****ing joke man

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 03:58 AM
i totally agree with Rodri331 ..

that's exactluy what i'm trying to explain .. you just found the good word for me thx !

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 03:58 AM
teamate ? .. no ! .... i don'T want to have to count on my ally to win ...

so dont play game modes centered around teams

simple

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 03:59 AM
teamate ? .. no ! .... i don'T want to have to count on my ally to win ... and what if i have a noob team that can't win any of their fight ... im condemned to loose !?! ....

i know it'S not absolutely impossible to win 1v4 i still do it sometime ... but before it was like ... you dont want to play faire ..you all want to jump me .. you all dumb enought to give me my revenge .... come at me i will make you regret ... still wasn'T impossible to defeat me if they where coordinate .. doing some gard break at the good time ... or if a warlord headbutt me or all conqueror/valkirye shield push .. or shugoki .. any support character make it more difficcult to win the 1v4 but still not impossible... was requiring strategy ... now they just have to hit as hard as possible and they will defeat you !!!

I'll for the life of me never understand why someone thinks they should be given the power to take out 4 people by themself.

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 04:01 AM
I'll for the life of me never understand why someone thinks they should be given the power to take out 4 people by themself.

to make up for teamwork that they refuse to learn

also so they can make some sweet 1v4 win compilations on youtube to maybe get laid or whatever

that would be my guess

Maxime_Qc-
pk nerfs doesn'T really matter .. what sucks is that they choose to nerfed it at the exact same time they buffed all the others character ... + nerfed the revenge + change the times to get a buff in 4v4 elimination it take away everything to give a little chance to everyone who's playing assassin!

bmason1000
Anyone else totally cool with how revenge works now? I am. When i pop revenge i feel like it gives me a really good edge and can take a 1v2 a majority of the time with it. 1v3 on ocassion. I think its great where it is now.

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:02 AM
ok let me said it like this if the game was 100% balanced at lunch why they lost 90 % og their player base ? ( internet connection most be one probleme) BUt the fact that classe were totally unbalance did not help. same with revenge gear its was Op at lucnh im glad they nerfed it. ANd now elimination is not a run for ez buff for assasin with the 3 sec

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:02 AM
loll you two must have never win a 1v4 in your life thats why you like that patch .. you can now gank like you want to and throw people in the water ect ... lol

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:04 AM
i don't understand why people complain about the gear ... get rep 3 only by playing duel and brwal where gears doesn't count and then buy gear and go play other mode .. simple as that !

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:04 AM
Maxime arrete de pleurer serieux la ..... j'ai ete gank et je gank , si ma team meurt je suis en desavantage s'est tout.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Anyone else totally cool with how revenge works now? I am. When i pop revenge i feel like it gives me a really good edge and can take a 1v2 a majority of the time with it. 1v3 on ocassion. I think its great where it is now.

I think it's great now. It feels like how it used to at launch when no one had any gear to make it ridiculous. If it went away completely I would be fine too but it can be nice to get that little extra boost of help when a 2v1 happens. It's tons more rewarding than one shotting someone the way you could before.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:06 AM
si tes pour me dire des niaiserie comme ''arete de pleurer '' abstient toi donc de poster ... tout le monde a droit a son opinion !!

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:07 AM
loll you two must have never win a 1v4 in your life thats why you like that patch .. you can now gank like you want to and throw people in the water ect ... lol

Lol you are the one whining about revenge and buffs. Sorry dude I don't need those crutches to win.

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:09 AM
vrai mais tu agis comme un enfant de 4 ans qui a perdu son biscuit....et apres tout elimination c'est du 4v4 non 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 donc si ma team meurt je vais me faire gank et vice versa si tu veux pas te faire gank va en duel et laisse les autre avoir leur 4v4

Titanodragon
04-27-2017, 04:09 AM
Hahaha winning a 1v4 before the Nerf is nothing to be proud of. Idk why you thinks it makes you so good. Literally get revenge right when it ends so you have infinite life. Yeah bro you're so good

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:11 AM
Hahaha winning a 1v4 before the Nerf is nothing to be proud of. Idk why you thinks it makes you so good. Literally get revenge right when it ends so you have infinite life. Yeah bro you're so good

i know right.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:20 AM
to make up for teamwork that they refuse to learn

also so they can make some sweet 1v4 win compilations on youtube to maybe get laid or whatever

that would be my guess

It defies logic man, it really does.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:23 AM

you all ignore this guy message cause you know he's right !!!

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:28 AM

no becaus ehe is wrong.. people that want it back are the one that have zero-skill and are trash so they can still win a 1v4 without actual skill

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 04:29 AM

the reason we ignore his message is because literally all he has to say is "you guys suck, now give me my crutches back"

he has no point to stand on whatsoever

he can prevent 1v4 situations, but he either cant figure out how despite being told the exact method time and time again, or refuses to do so

if anyone goes into a 4v4 team match and worries about a 1v4, they're not doing it right

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:35 AM
who are you to say he is wrong ? ... not because you more here to think the same thing that your all right loll

when we think about it ... theres more people on earth that believe theres a god and a paradise after life loll because they are more thinking it's true it'S probably is huh xD lolll !!!

y'all just follower ... cn't make your own idea .... IT IS actually the truth that union make the force !! history as prove it !! ...

so if you think you better because you can now win a 1v4 ... it'S false you just encounter a team of noob ! sais de la poudre au yeux !

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:38 AM
who are you to say he is wrong ? ... not because you more here to think the same thing that your all right loll

when we think about it ... theres more people on earth that believe theres a god and a paradise after life loll because they are more thinking it's true it'S probably is huh xD lolll !!!

y'all just follower ... cn't make your own idea .... IT IS actually the truth that union make the force !! history as prove it !! ...

so if you think you better because you can now win a 1v4 ... it'S false you just encounter a team of noob ! sais de la poudre au yeux !

Explain why you should be given the power to beat 4 people.

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:40 AM

im not a follower i said what i had on my mind ... your just mad right now go chill out grab a drink..and yea if i can win a 1v4 its because they were new player i totally agree , if i fight a 1v4 with people near my skill lvl i wont win and it ok after all it was a 1v4 ffs

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:47 AM
Explain why you should be given the power to beat 4 people.

first of all !

: assassin's = full dps and squishy

but it'S a game ..and that game is called FOR HONOR

so to push player to play more HONORABLY or suffer the consequence !

to give a CHANCE to the guy alone vs 4

before it wasn't impossible to beat a fully buffed PK on revenge .. you just had to take turn to hit .. guardbreak ... maybe go away when pk pop revenge and come back when revenge is out ... it took skill and strategy .. now it's just bashing

it's ********

the revenge nerfed is just encouraging the gang bang* full r-e-t-a-r-d 4 on 1

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:53 AM
first of all !

before it wasn't impossible to beat a fully buffed PK on revenge .. you just had to take turn to hit .. guardbreak ... maybe go away when pk pop revenge and come back when revenge is out ... it took skill and strategy .. now it's just bashing

it's ********

1. First of all assasin= full Dps ( its not a mmo, its a fighting game get that **** out of your head man )
2.Called For honor ( Not be honorable )
3.To give a chance to the guy that have to 1v4 ( why if the other team played better and got you in a 4v1 should they be punish for it ? )
4.before it wasn't impossible to beat a fully buffed PK on revenge....... ( Well now it take skill and strategy to 1v4 )

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:56 AM
devs said it themselves that they don't want to encourage this type of **** 4v1 unhonorable battle and then come with this patch ....

it's just total bull ****

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:56 AM
first of all !

it's ********

So because you refuse to play with your team in a team based mode you deserve the power of 4 players? Makes total sense. It's just a title dude, if they wanted honor in this game then they wouldn't have environmentals, power ups, or feats,(or pk). What this comes down to is you have been coasting off running into large groups by your self and smashing the light attack while pressing revenge every 5 seconds that you don't actually know how to play the game. Now that the game is moving towards balance and your ez wins aren't as common you come to the forums and cry. Adapt or quit, this isn't assassins creed where you get to kill everyone pressing two buttons, there's actually some skill and strategy involved.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:57 AM
that's the main reason revenge mode as been invent and place in this game first !!!

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 04:58 AM
and that game is called FOR HONOR

have you played watch dogs?

what kinds of dogs did you like to watch?

i was partial to pugs and rodesian ridgebacks, personally

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:59 AM
before it wasn't impossible to beat a fully buffed PK on revenge....1

Lol this is one of the best omissions I've seen here. "It wasn't impossible" is what someone says when something is highly unlikely. Just like it's not "impossible" to get pregnant while using condoms and birth control but man are those chances slim as hell.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:01 AM
have you played watch dogs?

what kinds of dogs did you like to watch?

i was partial to pugs and rodesian ridgebacks, personally

Nailed it. I swear everyday I come here I'm more shocked by what people say than I was the day before. The mental hoops they jump through to justify broken mechanics is mind blowing.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:13 AM
So because you refuse to play with your team in a team based mode you deserve the power of 4 players? Makes total sense. It's just a title dude, if they wanted honor in this game then they wouldn't have environmentals, power ups, or feats,(or pk). What this comes down to is you have been coasting off running into large groups by your self and smashing the light attack while pressing revenge every 5 seconds that you don't actually know how to play the game. Now that the game is moving towards balance and your ez wins aren't as common you come to the forums and cry. Adapt or quit, this isn't assassins creed where you get to kill everyone pressing two buttons, there's actually some skill and strategy involved.

where the strategy in gang bangin someone lolll

pk allready is squishy ... it now get gang banged .. spam headbutt spam shield push cannot interrupt anymore by just hitting bleed as been nerfed atk speed nerfed zone attack nerfed while everyone else is buffed ... thats is so unfair.... choose ... you give back revenge or you give back the bleed and speed ! don't take it all wtf

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:17 AM

pk allready is squishy ... it now get gang banged .. spam headbutt spam shield push cannot interrupt anymore by just hitting bleed as been nerfed atk speed nerfed zone attack nerfed while everyone else is buffed ... thats is so unfair.... choose ... you give back revenge or you give back the bleed and speed ! don't take it all wtf

bro im a conq...pls tell me when i was buff... yea that true never i actualy had been nerf too. Pk still fine , you just want a ezmode

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:17 AM
Lol this is one of the best omissions I've seen here. "It wasn't impossible" is what someone says when something is highly unlikely. Just like it's not "impossible" to get pregnant while using condoms and birth control but man are those chances slim as hell.

man i fight an entire team of pk rep 20 and more while i was only rep 7 before the patch .... win the 2 first round and loose all the other... why ? because they start to REALLY play in team instead of just hitting like a bunch of ****** !!! ....

it seems that the kind of thing that everyone like to do here ... just throw random heavy everywhere and then tea bag and say they are the best lolll

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:21 AM
man i fight an entire team of pk rep 20 and more while i was only rep 7 before the patch .... win the 2 first round and loose all the other... why ? because they start to REALLY play in team instead of just hitting like a bunch of ****** !!! ....

it seems that the kind of thing that everyone like to do here ... just throw random heavy everywhere and then tea bag and say they are the best lolll

If you are getting hit with random heavies then the revenge nerf is the least of your problems.

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:23 AM

at this point it clear that all you do is babyraging on the forum for some reason. you also want to force your opinion on us and it make you mad because it not working.... i repesct what you want but im on the total opposite side .

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:25 AM
If you are getting hit with random heavies then the revenge nerf is the least of your problems.

I CAN parry them ,,, but not all.. lets say they all hit at the EXACT SAME TIME ! ... they all around me ..hitting ALL in different direction ... what do you do ... you parry one or 2 the others get you .. so you dodge .. you deflect one the others still hit you .. you now have revenge you pop it and try to use it to make an attack and get rid of at least one of them ... but they keep spamming you in every direction revenge so weak you allready dead !! .. lol it'S a real joke !

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:27 AM
at this point it clear that all you do is babyraging on the forum for some reason. you also want to force your opinion on us and it make you mad because it not working.... i repesct what you want but im on the total opposite side .

youi telling me that i want to force my oppinion on you when i told you earlier everyone as the right to have their own opinion ...!! ok !! loll you just assuming that im crying while im just talking here .. and you are the one mad because you don't like my oppinion and you have been trying to convinced me for hours now and NOW trying to reversed the role xD .. loll that's funny s h i t right there !!!

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:29 AM

Where's the strategy of popping revenge and light spamming/zone attacking someone to death.

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:30 AM
youi telling me that i want to force my oppinion on you when i told you earlier everyone as the right to have their own opinion ...!! ok !! loll you just assuming that im crying while im just talking here .. and you are the one mad because you don't like my oppinion and you have been trying to convinced me for hours now and NOW trying to reversed the role xD .. loll that's funny s h i t right there !!!

Lol keep raging about that revenge mode ... so far all your argument have been Counter, you just dont really want to lisen to them at the end of the day you can still dont like the new revenge mode i dont give a ****

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:31 AM

But you are crying though, you started two threads about nerfs because you are salty about them balancing the game a bit.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:33 AM
Where's the strategy of popping revenge and light spamming/zone attacking someone to death.

so you just want to rekt all the pk in the world super easy and call them noob ! .. that's what you want ?

by the way you didn't answer the question why takin it all ... why not leaving some ... you seems to all like it easy too here ... pk as make you all rage so much that you just want to kill her !!

no more speed no more bleed no more heavy zone atk dmg no more revenge super squishy ... can we just have only one of those thing or you gonna keep asking for nerfs to never let people enjoy pk again !?

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 05:36 AM

Nailed it. That endless hundred mile an hour zone cancel chain in revenge. Very strategic haha

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:37 AM
ecoute sir_rage_quit....degage o pire ..s i tes pour continuer de troll pis d'assumer que je rage .. si tu verrais ma face en ce moment tu comprendrais que je rage pas pentoute. .. je jase... anyway avec un nom comme ca je comprend que tu vois de la rage partout !

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Nailed it. That endless hundred mile an hour zone cancel chain in revenge. Very strategic haha

zone cancel is very easy to block ... put your fkn gard on the right side.. is that really so hard !? noob

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:41 AM
ecoute sir_rage_quit....degage o pire ..s i tes pour continuer de troll pis d'assumer que je rage .. si tu verrais ma face en ce moment tu comprendrais que je rage pas pentoute. .. je jase... anyway avec un nom comme ca je comprend que tu vois de la rage partout !

lol mon nom est pour faire rire les autre joueur de For honor quand je chat avec eux, et le simple fait que tu prenne le temps de M'ecris en francais prouve que tu rage , tout tes message sont simplement des message salty du fait que tu peux plus avoir ton ez mode , Grandi, le jeux demande mtn du skil au lieux d'avoir un bouton magique ( revenge) et etre en messure de battre 4 personne en spamman ta zone attack

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:42 AM
so you just want to rekt all the pk in the world super easy and call them noob ! .. that's what you want ?

by the way you didn't answer the question why takin it all ... why not leaving some ... you seems to all like it easy too here ... pk as make you all rage so much that you just want to kill her !!

no more speed no more bleed no more heavy zone atk dmg no more revenge super squishy ... can we just have only one of those thing or you gonna keep asking for nerfs to never let people enjoy pk again !?

Where are you getting this no more speed and no more bleed? Who cares if it's not heavy anymore, why the hell should the fastest attack in the game be a heavy? Literally makes zero sense. She still has the fastest lights in the game, they didn't even change the speed. The only thing they changed was the speed in which you can do them back to back but they still come out at the same amount of frames. She's just as squishy as the other assassins, Valkyrie, and only has 5 less health than kensei. Guess what too? none of them nearly have the tools she has either with the only exception maybe being Valkyrie but even then I'm willing to bet she's still higher tier than valk.

So let's rewind a bit. She still has the fastest zone attack, she still has the fastest lights, she still has bleed, she still has one of the best wall stun punished and knock down punishes, and her health is on par with 40% of the classes in the game. She's fine, you are just bad

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 05:43 AM
zone cancel is very easy to block ... put your fkn gard on the right side.. is that really so hard !? noob

...and gank is even easier to avoid = Count.

1...2.. 3... ok, more enemies than I can handle. Better split.

Nub.

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 05:47 AM
I didn't say it was hard to block. I was laughing at the level of "strategy" this involves.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 05:47 AM
"All the nerfs"

There have been just as many buffs as nerfs.

Be honest and just come out and say something you liked got nerfed and now you are mad. Its not hard lol

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:50 AM
"All the nerfs"

Be honest and just come out and say something you liked got nerfed and now you are mad. Its not hard lol

You SIr nailed it !

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:50 AM
"All the nerfs"

That's exactly what it is. He's upset because His ridiculously strong character was nerfed even though she is still incredibly strong and he doesn't like it.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:52 AM
Where are you getting this no more speed and no more bleed? Who cares if it's not heavy anymore, why the hell should the fastest attack in the game be a heavy? Literally makes zero sense. She still has the fastest lights in the game, they didn't even change the speed. The only thing they changed was the speed in which you can do them back to back but they still come out at the same amount of frames. She's just as squishy as the other assassins, Valkyrie, and only has 5 less health than kensei. Guess what too? none of them nearly have the tools she has either with the only exception maybe being Valkyrie but even then I'm willing to bet she's still higher tier than valk.

So let's rewind a bit. She still has the fastest zone attack, she still has the fastest lights, she still has bleed, she still has one of the best wall stun punished and knock down punishes, and her health is on par with 40% of the classes in the game. She's fine, you are just bad

WROOONG you dont know what you are talking about ... since the game came out bleed has been incredebly nerfed !!!

fastest light attack is now valkirye

best wall stun punishment wtf ... if i push you on a wall i get away a the same time because of my back flip so gotta do a dash forward plus heavy to jump on you and you can still have the time to block or parry hit .. the best stun wall punishment is the kensei !

and it's THE most squishy character !!!

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:53 AM
"All the nerfs"

never heard of any buffed on the pk yoour point are invalid sir sorry you can get out !!

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:54 AM
lol mon nom est pour faire rire les autre joueur de For honor quand je chat avec eux, et le simple fait que tu prenne le temps de M'ecris en francais prouve que tu rage , tout tes message sont simplement des message salty du fait que tu peux plus avoir ton ez mode , Grandi, le jeux demande mtn du skil au lieux d'avoir un bouton magique ( revenge) et etre en messure de battre 4 personne en spamman ta zone attack

ces drole que tu considere que ce sois une preuve que je rage .. parce que si on recule le tape , ces toi qui m'a envoyer un message en francais en premier loll .. ca veut tu dire que tu rage sa mon ptit sir '' rage quit '' loll

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:54 AM
never heard of any buffed on the pk yoour point are invalid sir sorry you can get out !!

LOL why you never heard of a buff ont his is simple it was really Strong... why would you buff a already Op classe -_- Ffs cendrillon wake up of your dream...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 05:55 AM

Nice argument there lol

I also like how she was so unanimously overpowered that MLG even banned her from a tournament and you are sitting here trying to say she was totes fine and we needed to git guud.

Its MLG

They are about as "Get Good" as you can get and even they didn't want her lol

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:56 AM
ces drole que tu considere que ce sois une preuve que je rage .. parce que si on recule le tape , ces toi qui m'a envoyer un message en francais en premier loll .. ca veut tu dire que tu rage sa mon ptit sir '' rage quit '' loll

At this point it like speaking with a Spoiled Brat... i dont give a **** anymore

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:00 AM
LOL why you never heard of a buff ont his is simple it was really Strong... why would you buff a already Op classe -_- Ffs cendrillon wake you of your dream...

never said i WANTED it to be buffed ... you keep assuming thing again and again

we talk about pk and revenge mode here and this guy coming here saying there as much nerfs than buffed ... its not the case of pk and revenge so it's completely out of subject ... but you will still encourage him even if you know that because he's against me !! .. loll you are just a troll that keep messaging here to make a war you don'T just wanna talk about it every ocasion every opportunity is good for you to bring me down !! lol

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 06:01 AM

we talk about pk and revenge mode here and this guy coming here saying there as much nerfs than buffed ... its not the case of pk and revenge so it's completely out of subject ... but you will still encourage him even if you know that because he's against me !! .. loll you are just a troll that keep messaging here to make a war you don'T just wanna talk about it every ocasion every opportunity is good for you to bring me down !! lol

But yet you keep crying why ?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 06:02 AM

She hasn't been buffed because she was already OP you genius.

How is that so hard to understand. She is being nerfed because she was completely OP before.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:05 AM
Nice argument there lol

I also like how she was so unanimously overpowered that MLG even banned her from a tournament and you are sitting here trying to say she was totes fine and we needed to git guud.

Its MLG

They are about as "Get Good" as you can get and even they didn't want her lol

so because they are the most popular in gaming tournament give them the right to say who should be ban and who's not !? ....

me a lot of friend and the number one pk rank in the world did what we called the '' fight club ''

4v4 elimination no revenge no feat .... everyone watch while 2 guys fight ...the winner choose his next opponent in the others team and fight it with the amount of life he still have

and guess what .. most of the time the winner was not a pk !!! .. it was the conqueror !

by the way ... after all the nerfs she had and tthe buff the others had is she still ban from MLG ?!

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:07 AM
But yet you keep crying why ?

DO you ear my voice or you just read a message .. because with the amount of time you told me i cried im really gonna start assuming that you just here to troll ... and with the amount of time you said you didn't give a **** anymore why are you still there ?

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 06:07 AM
so because they are the most popular in gaming tournament give them the right to say who should be ban and who's not !? ....

me a lot of friend and the number one pk rank in the world did what we called the '' fight club ''

4v4 elimination no revenge no feat .... everyone watch while 2 guys fight ...the winner choose his next opponent in the others team and fight it with the amount of life he still have

and guess what .. most of the time the winner was not a pk !!! .. it was the conqueror !

by the way ... after all the nerfs she had and tthe buff the others had is she still ban from MLG ?!

If a Pk cant beat a conq he is not the number 1 Pk in the world for sure.....
Yes she still ban

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:09 AM
She hasn't been buffed because she was already OP you genius.

How is that so hard to understand. She is being nerfed because she was completely OP before.

AGAIN did i ask for a buff ? .. you guys making me repeat so much im gonna start thinking im talking to a bunch of mentally ****** guys !

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 06:11 AM
i dont give a **** anymore about being respect full to a **** *** that keep crying over and over now you have to deal with the way the game is (.dealing with the way the game is and practicing and getting better ! ) your own word .... you still play a Op Classe it not the end of the world and revenge is perfectly fine Not raging, im just sad that a Qc boy give us bad reputation by acting like a spoiled brat

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:13 AM
anyway .. i gotta go ...its the first time i stay this long on a forum lolll ... anyway you guys aren't civilized enought to have a real debate you just here to insult and counter everything what i say !!

you dont even answer my question you always just quote a little part of my message to counter it xD loll

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 06:14 AM
anyway .. i gotta go ...its the first time i stay this long on a forum lolll ... anyway you guys aren't civilized enought to have a real debate you just here to insult and counter everything what i say !!

you dont even answer my question you always just quote a little part of my message to counter it xD loll

that actualy answering your message -_-

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:15 AM
i dont give a **** anymore about being respect full to a **** *** that keep crying over and over now you have to deal with the way the game is (.dealing with the way the game is and practicing and getting better ! ) your own word .... you still play a Op Classe it not the end of the world and revenge is perfectly fine

see more insult .... your the worst in this case ... little kid called rage quit go on a forum to make people rage and then insult and rage when it doesnt work .. how many times a day you ask people ( you mad bro ) to make them mad ? loll ... you know what dont even answer idgaf im allready gone.. lol ciao man !! xoxox

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 06:17 AM
see more insult .... your the worst in this case ... little kid called rage quit go on a forum to make people rage and then insult and rage when it doesnt work .. how many times a day you ask people ( you mad bro ) to make them mad ? loll ... you know what dont even answer idgaf im allready gone.. lol ciao man !! xoxox

lol grow up

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 06:18 AM
you dont even answer my question you always just quote a little part of my message to counter it

that's probably because only a fraction of your posts are coherent/relevant

you also have a nasty tendency to insult the person making the argument-- as opposed to actually arguing against the point they're trying to make

100% surefire way to not be taken seriously

CoyoteXStarrk
04-27-2017, 06:28 AM
> Makes a condecending post about how he has to go

> Continues to post in thread

:rolleyes:

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 01:22 PM
WROOONG you dont know what you are talking about ... since the game came out bleed has been incredebly nerfed !!!

fastest light attack is now valkirye

best wall stun punishment wtf ... if i push you on a wall i get away a the same time because of my back flip so gotta do a dash forward plus heavy to jump on you and you can still have the time to block or parry hit .. the best stun wall punishment is the kensei !

and it's THE most squishy character !!!

Please show me the patch notes that say bleed was nerfed, I would love to see those. I said one of the best wall stun punishments, two stabs and then throw into heavy lunge attack into deep gouge does 51damage. If they are blocking or parrying then your timing is off, not the characters fault it's yours. Again when 5 characters have the same Heath and kensei has only more 5 health, making argument that's she's the squishiest character in the game makes little sense since half the cast is in or about the same place as her. Her first lights are 30 frames, her second in the chain is 24. Valks first light is 30 and her second is 36. You know nothing of this game, you don't look at the hard data you just see nerf and cry without looking at why it's being nerfed or how she compares to others.

Specialkha
04-27-2017, 01:42 PM
I am ashamed that this noob is French.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Please show me the patch notes that say bleed was nerfed, I would love to see those. I said one of the best wall stun punishments, two stabs and then throw into heavy lunge attack into deep gouge does 51damage. If they are blocking or parrying then your timing is off, not the characters fault it's yours. Again when 5 characters have the same Heath and kensei has only more 5 health, making argument that's she's the squishiest character in the game makes little sense since half the cast is in or about the same place as her. Her first lights are 30 frames, her second in the chain is 24. Valks first light is 30 and her second is 36. You know nothing of this game, you don't look at the hard data you just see nerf and cry without looking at why it's being nerfed or how she compares to others.

loll

telling me i know nothing about this game ... don't even know about the bleeding patch .... xD funny ... how long have you been playing for honor ... that's you guys don't understand that i'm not talking ONLY about the last patch !!!

when the game came out pk's bleed (the 3 stab) was doing 3 times the damage it does now .... i was ok with the nerfs but still ... 3 times less dmg AND keep nerfing her AND keep^talking about nerfing her ... i see what you did there ... can't deal vs her so you ask for nerfs and buffed then play the super buffed charcter vs her and tell the player who play pk to get good loll ..

Pope138
04-27-2017, 05:48 PM
In a 1v4 situation, revenge should only give you a chance at surviving.

Keep god mode out of competitive gaming.

Joseph_2017
04-27-2017, 06:23 PM
I agree but revenge was weak af man, the injury and defense gain was bugged. On the other hand the damage was overwhelming! All I see was 108's waiting for you to attack and then POP! You fall down and get one hitted..

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 06:40 PM
you know what !!! FINALLY ...i just get the patched on ps4 ... and the patch absolutely not bothering me !! ... for the peacekeeper ... but please keep it that way .. no more nerf !

but im still for just a LITTLE buffed of the revenge mode.... not saying to bring it back like it was before .... just a LITTLE buff ...!

CitizenPuddi
04-27-2017, 07:02 PM
you know what !!! FINALLY ...i just get the patched on ps4 ... and the patch absolutely not bothering me !!

wait

so you were complaining about a patch that you didnt even have access to yet?

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 07:04 PM
you know what !!! FINALLY ...i just get the patched on ps4 ... and the patch absolutely not bothering me !! ... for the peacekeeper ... but please keep it that way .. no more nerf !

but im still for just a LITTLE buffed of the revenge mode.... not saying to bring it back like it was before .... just a LITTLE buff ...!

wait

so you were complaining about a patch that you didnt even have access to yet?

This level of stupid is too much for me. I'm out.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 08:40 PM
is there only troll to answer me here... cause i've take a look at every thread you answer you allways countering everyone saying !! ... are you just here to make trouble ?!

no mather what i say you find a reason to insult me ! ...

by the way i start this thread complaining about the revenge mode pk talk came after ! so please stop making trouble ... just get out !

sgtpickles
04-27-2017, 08:51 PM
The new revenge is only good if you have an abusable and unblockable knockdown (ex. warlord headbutt). If you don't have a knockdown, spec for low revenge duration and high revenge gain to use it for free parries and a stamina refill. Low revenge duration is so you don't stay weakened for very long. It's useless for anything else.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-27-2017, 09:12 PM
I CAN parry them ,,, but not all.. lets say they all hit at the EXACT SAME TIME ! ... they all around me ..hitting ALL in different direction ... what do you do ... you parry one or 2 the others get you .. so you dodge .. you deflect one the others still hit you .. you now have revenge you pop it and try to use it to make an attack and get rid of at least one of them ... but they keep spamming you in every direction revenge so weak you allready dead !! .. lol it'S a real joke !

Dude, you realize you can multi parry right?
If you parry one attack it will parry all other incoming attacks in a certain time frame, knocking everyone down.

Alustar.
04-27-2017, 09:12 PM
even if you manage to get out of that corner what can you do ? run ? no any others assassins will get you easy if you turn your back to them ... and Lawbringer run faster than any assassin's with his 400 lbs armor and super long stick !

get a buff ? .. no it now take 3 LONG fkn second to get it .. anyone will stop you to get the buff before you have the time !...

you juste can't parry all block all dodge all .. you dodge/deflect one guy someone else will hit you from another direction !! ...

I've found that if you are in the middle of a defensive animation when someone attacks you, I generally evade/block that hit as well.

TheMalakith
04-27-2017, 09:20 PM
People like this are the reason why we can't have nice things.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 09:48 PM
is there only troll to answer me here... cause i've take a look at every thread you answer you allways countering everyone saying !! ... are you just here to make trouble ?!

no mather what i say you find a reason to insult me ! ...

by the way i start this thread complaining about the revenge mode pk talk came after ! so please stop making trouble ... just get out !

Stop saying dumb things that are wrong then.

xAnaToMx
04-27-2017, 09:55 PM
... everything is said in the title !!!

why so much nerfs ...everyone want their favorite character to be buffed and the one they can't deal with extremely nerfed again and again ... instead of dealing with the way the game is and practicing and getting better !

please stop listening to the stupid community you cannot make everyone happy like that ... so just bring the game back to how it was before and concentrate on fixing the server !!! that's it !!!

and PLEASE ...bring back revenge mode !! it as been so much nerfs thats it become absolutely useless .... actualy only one utlity .. knocking people on their *** if you activate it at the right time ... except that its just useless it's not making you anymore stronger or resistant !!

so it just encourage people to gank double team or go full 4v1 without any consequence ... because they don't fear revenge mode anymore ... you pop the revenge and they like oh revenge mode ? how cute !! come on everyone bash this guy aaaarrrgghhh !!!! ... it's just dumb !!!

Please do not post any more suggestions. You have no clue what you're talking about. PK did not need a nerf? ,Warden did not need a nerf? Shugoki Oni charage did not need a nerf?.. Just cause you can't pull the ridiculous cheese anymore as much as before` does not make the combat in the bad state. Here's one for ya...Nerf GB to the ground, remove it and it would make the game play more fun instead of 4 people trying to GB constantly. Revenge mode was the most ridiculous I WIN button out there for players who had gear. I mean you could be the worst player and you could still get a lot of kills do to the fact that revenge mode gives you a big advantage and that is an free knock back, and damage resistance + damage buff, It depending on the hero class on the hero. Please stop making blatantly dumb posts and research before you do make them.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Please do not post any more suggestions. You have no clue what you're talking about. PK did not need a nerf? ,Warden did not need a nerf? Shugoki Oni charage did not need a nerf?.. Just cause you can't pull the ridiculous cheese anymore as much as before` does not make the combat in the bad state. Here's one for ya...Nerf GB to the ground, remove it and it would make the game play more fun instead of 4 people trying to GB constantly. Revenge mode was the most ridiculous I WIN button out there for players who had gear. I mean you could be the worst player and you could still get a lot of kills do to the fact that revenge mode gives you a big advantage and that is an free knock back, and damage resistance + damage buff, It depending on the hero class on the hero. Please stop making blatantly dumb posts and research before you do make them.

Why nerf GB? It already has plenty of counters

xAnaToMx
04-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Why nerf GB? It already has plenty of counters

#1. Problem is, and this is out of my own experience and many other people i spoke to. GB is not counter give the enemy player a huge advantage, i mean we can agree on that. No the issue lies where the connectivity is a big problem in this game, i had instances when counter or any other move would not register, or register way too late in order to be applied. I had my character swinging 2 seconds later few times and even that this seems like rare it actually is not. #2. All you need is a person with a home made lag switch to be the host of the game and GL all...

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 10:10 PM
#1. Problem is, and this is out of my own experience and many other people i spoke to. GB is not counter give the enemy player a huge advantage, i mean we can agree on that. No the issue lies where the connectivity is a big problem in this game, i had instances when counter or any other move would not register, or register way too late in order to be applied. I had my character swinging 2 seconds later few times and even that this seems like rare it actually is not. #2. All you need is a person with a home made lag switch to be the host of the game and GL all...

I don't think we can agree on that since I have no idea what you just said. In terms of homemade lag switch, I'm not sure what that has to do GB. Nerfing GB won't stop people from using a lag switch and I'm sure it's really not that common, least on console.

ViciousOphidian
04-27-2017, 11:05 PM

The skill of not thinking you can solo 4 people.