PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 02:53 AM
SO ... it'S like that ubisoft ?!?

you just gonna say F-U-C-K YOU And have a nice day to every peacekeeper player in the world !?!

thanks for the money now you can go away !!!

pffffff

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 03:50 AM
It was about time for the PK nerf...and to be honest they still top tier.... even now you can still play pk brain dead and never been touch

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:16 AM
yeaaaah sure ... valkirye is faster than pk now ...

Lawbringer drain all pk stamina and can parry light attack

you can throw like all your combo ...dodge heavy + bleed + guard break 3 stab + 2 light ..then you get pushed by lawbringer go out of stam get thrown on the ground get ONE heavy hit and you allready almost dead .. while the LB in front of you still have more than half his health ...

knowing that the pk is so fragile ... why also nerfing all is damage too ! .. what does he still have ?

and now hitting berserk wont stop him anymore you have to absolutely parry him

same for the warlord ...

same for the kensei

same for the shugoki ..

they all have a stance that getting hit won'T stop em from hitting you

ect ect all this is killing the pk ... but you all don'T see this because you are not playing it you just want it to die .. you insulting everyone playing peacekeeper you will never let people enjoy playing what they like to .. for a lot of people every PK in the world is just trash !

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 04:20 AM
when we think about it

every game in the world that have the assassin's class in it ... the assassin's is allways the killer .. the one to get most kill ... it's not a support , healer , tank , ect ... its FULL DPS ... so why not in this game too ?

why you want a support to be able to kill a pure dps !?

Titanodragon
04-27-2017, 04:23 AM
Oh you're the same dude that wants revenge to go back to the way it was, no wonder you don't want pk to change. (Pk is only a problem on console, on PC it looks fine from the videos)

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 04:25 AM
ok i stop talking to you , all you want is your classe to be OP ... and guess what it still is ,,,,now you have ti dealing with the way the game is and practicing and getting better ! (that last part was from you,you know the post you did about nerf killing this game )

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:27 AM
when we think about it

every game in the world that have the assassin's class in it ... the assassin's is allways the killer .. the one to get most kill ... it's not a support , healer , tank , ect ... its FULL DPS ... so why not in this game too ?

why you want a support to be able to kill a pure dps !?

Where's the healers in this game? How about the supports? The tanks? Having more health doesn't make you a tank, and having a feat that can heal doesn't make you a healer. This isn't an mmo, it's a fighting game. You clearly just want an ezmode character, which you still have. She's still way above most characters in this game.

razabak10mm
04-27-2017, 05:01 AM
And so it begins.

Buckle on the life jackets guys cause the river of PK tears is flowing and the dam's about to break.

Maybe the devs will change there mind and go with these changes instead:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1645012-Peacekeeper-Balance-Changes-Confirmed

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:08 AM
And so it begins.

Buckle on the life jackets guys cause the river of PK tears is flowing and the dam's about to break.

Maybe the devs will change there mind and go with these changes instead:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1645012-Peacekeeper-Balance-Changes-Confirmed

Nah it would still need to be fix ,i wont be happy until my Pk have a 1 shot 4 player from the spam point at the beginning of the match with 5 sec cooldown

Zeolite XIII
04-27-2017, 05:08 AM
People who think the pk is op/ezmode have never played a pk.

Instead of addressing the REASON light attack spam existed (poor alternate moves in the move set) they just mad the problem worse and broke the character.

If havock wants us to use a deflect repost more then fix the move; address the HORRENDOUS network that makes deflect timing on console an obscene joke or add the simple ****ing audio que we get for the timing of the light attack extra bleed.

Everyone seems to think pk light attack spam was this game breaking thing but no one bats a god damn eye at the fact that the berserker not only does the same thing but even has a feat to buff their ability to do so. 🤔

smacky187
04-27-2017, 05:25 AM
You guys hated PK because of her light spam, now it got nerfed then let's nerf also those other classes. removed those unblockable attacks to balance the game, so we can just have all day blocking and parrying. Or give PK an unblockable attack since she has limited tools.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:26 AM

Instead of addressing the REASON light attack spam existed (poor alternate moves in the move set) they just mad the problem worse and broke the character.

If havock wants us to use a deflect repost more then fix the move; address the HORRENDOUS network that makes deflect timing on console an obscene joke or add the simple ****ing audio que we get for the timing of the light attack extra bleed.

Everyone seems to think pk light attack spam was this game breaking thing but no one bats a god damn eye at the fact that the berserker not only does the same thing but even has a feat to buff their ability to do so. 🤔

Berserkers aren't nearly as fast and when people are talking about balancing feats don't get brought up. It's pointless because if we did that then we can talk about catapult one shotting an entire team or kenseis ridiculous ublockable feat. Pk absolutely is ez mode, at least on consoles. With input delay, deadzone, guard speed, and 30fps most players can't react fast enough to punish.

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 05:26 AM

Berserker does not have a light attack chain. Anyone who thinks so has never played berserker.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 05:34 AM
You guys hated PK because of her light spam, now it got nerfed then let's nerf also those other classes. removed those unblockable attacks to balance the game, so we can just have all day blocking and parrying. Or give PK an unblockable attack since she has limited tools.

But they didn't remove her light spam she just can't do it as fast back to back so that's not a fair comparison, besides they did nerf just about everyone's spammable unblockable. Warlords headbutt was nerfed, conquerors shield bash was nerfed, shugokis charge was nerfed, and wardens shoulder barge was nerfed.

Maxime_Qc-
04-27-2017, 05:45 AM
so it'S only the light spam the reason you all hate PK ( funny when we see the speed valkirye can now spam light and sweep too .. but it'S another subject )

so lets give back everything like it was before to the pk .. but put the light atack the exact same speed a berserker can hit !? ... why not !?

Sir_rage_quit
04-27-2017, 05:48 AM
i dont get it why are you crying ??? most player that main Pk dont even notice the nerf.....

Ex__Machina
04-27-2017, 06:16 AM
The sad truth about zerker is the only way to make his ONLY chain viable is to turn it into a light chain by feinting ever heavy attack. PK accomplishes the same thing by spamming light and doesn't have to worry about eating an attack every time the feint. His heavy gets uninterruptible ONLY after you use a light attack that isn't blocked. Unlike wl who always gets hyper for his heavy. His zone is arguably the worst in the game and it's a fact that it's worst than useless in high level. The other assassins have arguably the best, ESPECIALLY pk. Did I mention he's the ONLY character without an unblockable? To top it off he has assassin health and the slowest fast attack out of the assassins. He got nerfed after the last patch (combo off exhaustion was removed) and SOMEHOW there's more *****ing about the much deserved pk nerf than there was about the completely unjustified Nerf to zerker. Kind of puts the whole thing into perspective huh?

smacky187
04-27-2017, 07:10 AM
But they didn't remove her light spam she just can't do it as fast back to back so that's not a fair comparison, besides they did nerf just about everyone's spammable unblockable. Warlords headbutt was nerfed, conquerors shield bash was nerfed, shugokis charge was nerfed, and wardens shoulder barge was nerfed.

they removed it because you won't be able to spam it anymore due of the recovery time, so if you spam you will get countered or hit by a light attack. Without the fast back to back light PK will be predictable because she is lacking to mix her attacks unlike other classes have unblockable attacks that give them an edge to mix their attacks and pressure their opponent to guess. don't tell me feint your attacks because other classes can feint their attacks as well.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 11:37 AM
PK main, rep 4, light attack spam nerf won't affect me or the way I play so eh, adapt, evolve or be left behind. She is still plenty viable if you put more into her than light attacks.

Alustar.
04-27-2017, 11:54 AM
Rep 7 PK main. The change isn't even noticeable as I don't typically use light hits that's frequently.
The only change I see is people are less afraid to get close to me. Which is so much better since I can gb more often now!!!

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 12:14 PM
Gotta agree with the two above. If you played PK right, this nerf is not even noticeable. Especially for a lot of people on PC that have not been spamming lights as opposed to console.

If youre effected by this PK nerf, good im glad. You deserve it and for your next favorite hero to be nerfed into the ground as well.

Charmzzz
04-27-2017, 12:19 PM
Rep 13 PK Main, never relied on Light + Light Spam. Always went for the full Chain, mostly feinted the Heavy to probably get a Parry/Deflect, sometimes let it through which surprises alot of people who thought PK will only Light + Light. ^^

I don't care much about the Nerf, it only affects the players who abused the spam. I never fought exclusively that way.

@Ex__Machina: Zerker has the best Deflect of all Assassins though. Getting a free GB on Deflect is strong if you consider how easy it is.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Rep 8 PK main, same as the other guys. My primary attack combo is ... no wait ... I'm not telling you, element of surprise and all that. It doesn't include any lights though. None.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 01:30 PM
they removed it because you won't be able to spam it anymore due of the recovery time, so if you spam you will get countered or hit by a light attack. Without the fast back to back light PK will be predictable because she is lacking to mix her attacks unlike other classes have unblockable attacks that give them an edge to mix their attacks and pressure their opponent to guess. don't tell me feint your attacks because other classes can feint their attacks as well.

So you are saying your enemy gets a free light if you hit them with two of your own lights? Wrong. So she basically has to feint to mixup like other assassin classes. Wow that is tough to be put on the same level as the rest of the heroes in your category. Stop crying because you can't ez mode someone to death anymore.

Tobias96716
04-27-2017, 01:37 PM
If you think PK didnt need a nerf then you are delusional. Hell i tried PK and almost made it my main and thsts after getting Orochi to prestige 10...Its to good...It needed to be toned down...

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 01:40 PM
If you think PK didnt need a nerf then you are delusional. Hell i tried PK and almost made it my main and thsts after getting Orochi to prestige 10...Its to good...It needed to be toned down...

I would think playing any hero would make you want to switch off Orochi...

Tobias96716
04-27-2017, 02:16 PM
I would think playing any hero would make you want to switch off Orochi...

Im sticking with Orochi, hell this buff to Hurricane Blast is huge....Cant wait ti try it out.

CHawkins27
04-27-2017, 02:26 PM

Everyone seems to think pk light attack spam was this game breaking thing but no one bats a god damn eye at the fact that the berserker not only does the same thing but even has a feat to buff their ability to do so. ��

Difference is that with a berserker you know which direction the attacks are coming from and a pk you don't until its already about to hit you and the only way to block it is to get lucky. Also the speed of a berserker is nothing that can't be dealt with by an average player, where as the pk was just way too fast. I'm a pk main and even I can admit the light attack was too fast.

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 02:53 PM
yeaaaah sure ... valkirye is faster than pk now ...

Nope. Not according to community tested frame data.

Lawbringer drain all pk stamina and can parry light attack

If he can parry your lights, you should be parrying his lights -- which are slower than yours. Obviously you are complaining because you can't.

Simply means the Lawbs you fight are more skilled than you.

you can throw like all your combo ...dodge heavy + bleed + guard break 3 stab + 2 light ..then you get pushed by lawbringer go out of stam get thrown on the ground get ONE heavy hit and you allready almost dead .. while the LB in front of you still have more than half his health ...

So why are you wasting stamina like that when fighting against a class that drains stamina?

Bad tactics.

knowing that the pk is so fragile ... why also nerfing all is damage too ! .. what does he still have ?

Still the fastes lights. Still bleeds. Fastest running speed. Best lunges. Stealth...?

and now hitting berserk wont stop him anymore you have to absolutely parry him

Which, incidentally, only the slowest Berserk attacks get UI for compensation.. which u shouldn't have trouble parrying.

But you do have trouble = you're out of practice.

same for the warlord ...

OK, giving u this one. WLs are OP when they know their stuff.

same for the kensei

Bottom tier of 12 classes, along with raider.

same for the shugoki ..

Oni Charge nerfed.

they all have a stance that getting hit won'T stop em from hitting you

No they don't.

ect ect all this is killing the pk ... but you all don'T see this because you are not playing it you just want it to die .. you insulting everyone playing peacekeeper you will never let people enjoy playing what they like to .. for a lot of people every PK in the world is just trash !

My verdict? You're killing your PK.

*shrug*

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 03:09 PM
Which, incidentally, only the slowest Berserk attacks get UI for compensation.. which u shouldn't have trouble parrying.

But you do have trouble = you're out of practice.

Agree with alot of what you said except with Zerker if im understanding this argument correctly. The UI off the second hit, is pretty strong. I wouldnt say OP but for sure made him better. If a PK deflects a Zerker's first attack, PK can not use her bleed stab unless you want to trade a weak bleed for a top heavy....This is also a problem for Orochi I would assume, however he can trade off a top heavy with a hurricane blast.

My only gripe and this is completely off topic, I hate how Zerker gets a guaranteed ezmode GB off deflect. They dont even have to press GB and theres not really a point because theyve shut down everything that would stop it. Yet PK and Orochi NEED to have that choice because they can get punished for deflecting occasionally. Makes no sense why Zerker gets the best deflect by far.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 03:32 PM
I like how my comment started a chain of pk mains telling the rest to stop moaning >.>

More seriously, another main and I were speculating there would be a bunch less pk mains after this patch and to be honest I am not all that upset about that, either they will adapt and learn to use the peacekeeper as a mobile counter attacker rather than standing there free to flick out lights, learn to use the feint like everyone else has to to mix it up without getting trashed or move on to another character, I just feel sorry for the character that gets most of the ones that leave because they don't get easy spam any more.

Shizzle117
04-27-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm a PK main rep 11 and I've been playing the PK yes it's nerfed... no it's not the end of the world, we just cannot spam lights. we have to play like everyone else and use mix ups and our speed. Also you should try to deflect more it's sweet.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 04:25 PM
Agree with alot of what you said except with Zerker if im understanding this argument correctly. The UI off the second hit, is pretty strong. I wouldnt say OP but for sure made him better. If a PK deflects a Zerker's first attack, PK can not use her bleed stab unless you want to trade a weak bleed for a top heavy....This is also a problem for Orochi I would assume, however he can trade off a top heavy with a hurricane blast.

My only gripe and this is completely off topic, I hate how Zerker gets a guaranteed ezmode GB off deflect. They dont even have to press GB and theres not really a point because theyve shut down everything that would stop it. Yet PK and Orochi NEED to have that choice because they can get punished for deflecting occasionally. Makes no sense why Zerker gets the best deflect by far.

Deflect is the same timing as parrying so I still don't get why anyone would do a deflect instead of a parry since you get more options and it reduces their stamina. In terms of zerks UI, the situations you just named and wardens crushing are really the only time I can even see his UI having any effect.

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 04:28 PM

By no means I'm a Bersy expert, so I'll take your word for it. *hats off*

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm a PK main rep 11 and I've been playing the PK yes it's nerfed... no it's not the end of the world, we just cannot spam lights. we have to play like everyone else and use mix ups and our speed. Also you should try to deflect more it's sweet.

Didn't have the opportunity to meet a good PK after 1.06 -- is the extra delay after the 2nd light that damaging to the "spam" style? How serious an effect would you rate it?

FootlessRhino
04-27-2017, 06:02 PM
PK main rep 7 here. barely noticed the nerf. when light chain is finished you can't restart the cycle immediately, the opponent has the time to squeeze in an attack. so now if you want to keep the cycle you need to go light, light, heavy feint, light, heavy feint, and so on. basically you need to do a chain finisher if you don't want the delay. levels of salt from opponents haven't reduced either.

I wouldn't say Zerker has the best deflect, since Orochis deflect does so much damage now. not sure if the same as Zerkers top heavy or more, but it's definitely the best deflect in the game right now if you manage to trigger it.

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 06:17 PM
Deflect is the same timing as parrying so I still don't get why anyone would do a deflect instead of a parry since you get more options and it reduces their stamina. In terms of zerks UI, the situations you just named and wardens crushing are really the only time I can even see his UI having any effect.

Because against certain heroes you can not always parry and punish. Just ask Nobushi.

Also PK and Orochi shouldnt deflect because they can Parry+GB instead. Correct and right like 90-95% of the time.
And Zerker SHOULD deflect? because its an automatic deflect...no room for error, no being out of range of valks or nobushis or any other hero. But ya balanced...
All im saying, make it so Zerker just has to press the GB button, let there be room for error and not this ezmode GB.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Because against certain heroes you can not always parry and punish. Just ask Nobushi.

Also PK and Orochi shouldnt deflect because they can Parry+GB instead. Correct and right like 90-95% of the time.
And Zerker SHOULD deflect? because its an automatic deflect...no room for error, no being out of range of valks or nobushis or any other hero. But ya balanced...
All im saying, make it so Zerker just has to press the GB button, let there be room for error and not this ezmode GB.

But what would you then give the berserker instead? Orochi gets heavy damage, pk gets bleed,I'm fine with the zerker not having to choose to parry or dodge since to me he gets the short end of the stick there as it stands.

I tested the pk against the level zero bot just to spam light without it being blocked, if people just mindlessly click light attack, there is a very definite pause now which I am more than fine with,it is a matter of committing to the chain,feinting, or ceding the attack initiative which just was not happening before.

Blasto95
04-27-2017, 06:57 PM
But what would you then give the berserker instead? Orochi gets heavy damage, pk gets bleed,I'm fine with the zerker not having to choose to parry or dodge since to me he gets the short end of the stick there as it stands.

I tested the pk against the level zero bot just to spam light without it being blocked, if people just mindlessly click light attack, there is a very definite pause now which I am more than fine with,it is a matter of committing to the chain,feinting, or ceding the attack initiative which just was not happening before.

He doesnt need anything added onto his deflect. And I wouldnt take away his ability to get a guaranteed GB off deflect. But just as PK and Orochi have to actually follow up with an attack after deflect, I think Zerker should have to do the same. After a deflect you should have to actually GB, it will be guaranteed, but you still have to press the GB button. It would be a small nerf, more of an inconvience for Zerker mains that have gotten used to the deflect. But it just makes sense. PK and Orochi have to make a decision after deflect, do you attack? is there any chance of attacking will backfire? Zerker just gets a free GB..no decision making, no risk, just ezmode.

Devils-_-legacy
04-27-2017, 07:26 PM
SO ... it'S like that ubisoft ?!?

you just gonna say F-U-C-K YOU And have a nice day to every peacekeeper player in the world !?!

thanks for the money now you can go away !!!

pffffff

So if u don't commit to the chain finisher people can now hit u with a light what's the problem with that now there's no light spam I thinks its a long over due balance?

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 07:30 PM
So if u don't commit to the chain finisher people can now hit u with a light what's the problem with that now there's no light spam I thinks its a long over due balance?

Yeah as a PK main getting sick of seeing people spamming two thirds of a chain, I have no issue at all with this.

Shizzle117
04-27-2017, 08:47 PM
it does exactly what it was designed too do! its a tough nerf if all you did was spam lights because if you get your second light blocked you are pretty exposed. PK still has plenty of great options aside from light spam!

smacky187
04-28-2017, 09:00 AM
So you are saying your enemy gets a free light if you hit them with two of your own lights? Wrong. So she basically has to feint to mixup like other assassin classes. Wow that is tough to be put on the same level as the rest of the heroes in your category. Stop crying because you can't ez mode someone to death anymore.

other assassins yes can do feint same as other classes. You want to balance everything right? give PK and zerk unblockable attack, that's only a suggestion, why would it be so tough?. For those complaining about light spam those are just the players who suck on blocking and parrying her light. I assure you I'm not crying, just my 2nd class. lol. hahah:rolleyes: