PDA

View Full Version : Faction War

Flello
04-27-2017, 02:19 AM
So, is everyone jumping aboard the Viking train? At least if everyone does it'll prove how flawed the FW and reward system is I suppose.

The_B0G_
04-27-2017, 03:45 AM
It depends on what the devs say in the live stream tm for me, apparently they will be talking about faction war. If no changes happen before season 2, I'll be going viking. If I think the changes will help balance faction war, I'll stay Knight.

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 04:11 AM
Man. No loyalty around these boards haha, so many people want to jump ship

FledgeSRondo
04-27-2017, 04:34 AM
Something I wonder is that players seem to consistently complain about Knight faction characters being OP (Peacekeeper, Conqueror, Warden), all of whom have received or are receiving nerfs... yet despite having so many OP characters, the Knights somehow continue to lose each Faction War round. What exactly that means I'm not sure, but I'm curious to know.

BigBadDogIV
04-27-2017, 04:40 AM
Something I wonder is that players seem to consistently complain about Knight faction characters being OP (Peacekeeper, Conqueror, Warden), all of whom have received or are receiving nerfs... yet despite having so many OP characters, the Knights somehow continue to lose each Faction War round. What exactly that means I'm not sure, but I'm curious to know.

It doesn't mean anything. Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other. Your faction choice has no effect on your character choices.

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 04:47 AM
It doesn't mean anything. Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other. Your faction choice has no effect on your character choices.

And vice versa. Playing a knight character doesn't give bonuses to the knight faction in the faction war.

BigBadDogIV
04-27-2017, 04:48 AM
Man. No loyalty around these boards haha, so many people want to jump ship

I won't be leaving the Knights. I have no respect for ancient Viking culture, and while I find ancient Samurai culture interesting I am completely indifferent to it. However I have always been a fan of medieval knights and the culture they belonged too.

FledgeSRondo
04-27-2017, 04:56 AM
And vice versa. Playing a knight character doesn't give bonuses to the knight faction in the faction war.
Well yeah, sure, I would just think that anyone who specifically aligns with the perennially losing faction more likely than not also actually plays characters from that faction. Unless you're implying that players aligned with the other factions also play Knight heroes and so increase their factions likelihood of victory...? Anyways, I just think it would be interesting to see the data on this.