PDA

View Full Version : Welcome nerfs

Mudflaaaps
04-27-2017, 12:32 AM
I'm happy to find that they're nerfing all the 50/50s and vortex moves one by one. Hopefully now people will realise that playing like this is not how the game was intended to be played (Lord knows why they ever thought possible endless spams wouldn't be abused).

First the 50/50s, then vortexs, then let's get slow ALL zone attacks down by about 800ms. That would even things out.

Then I'd like to see zone flicking slowed, I'm looking at you PKs and zerkers.

Then lets just remove shugoki. characters a joke anyway.

cragar212
04-27-2017, 12:39 AM
Well the nerf that had any real effect was the Shug nerf.

I watched the games top wardens all day and they all said it doesn't make much of a diff. They all described it similar to the warlords HYED BUTT "nerf". Can still cancel and parry 500m/s lights.

Pk nerf doesnt really change much except for spammers. I guess they can't do the wiff the first light trick tho.

The gave LB a semi reactable 50/50 on block :(

*edit*

Just to add they made it so wardens can't switch targets in SB. That a big one if international

Mudflaaaps
04-27-2017, 12:41 AM
Eh, they'll work it out eventually. Warlord is still a God and truly pointless in the game.

I know about LB, frankly I hate this character. Just cheese and spam constantly, why he was buffed at all ill never know. He's clearly jumped from maybe 2/3rd best to top 3 overnight. Utterly stupid.

Mudflaaaps
04-27-2017, 12:42 AM
2/3rd worst rather

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 12:54 AM
Eh, they'll work it out eventually. Warlord is still a God and truly pointless in the game.

I know about LB, frankly I hate this character. Just cheese and spam constantly, why he was buffed at all ill never know. He's clearly jumped from maybe 2/3rd best to top 3 overnight. Utterly stupid.

Are you a troll? You were just saying the other day he was fine and didn't need to be buffed and no hero was overpowered or underpowered.

Mudflaaaps
04-27-2017, 02:17 AM
Mate give it a rest. You clearly didn't understand a SINGLE WORD I said the other day. Stop trying to get a reaction, you just make yourself look even more ridiculous.

Darkeater.Midir
04-27-2017, 02:20 AM
Let's make sure to nerf Warden into the ground as well. That character is overpowered as ****.

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 02:55 AM
You guys are so weak. All of you crying for nerfs. All the characters are fine and its ways to beat them with every other character.. You guys have no skill and are gonna make this game unplayable with all the nerfing..

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 03:03 AM
Mate give it a rest. You clearly didn't understand a SINGLE WORD I said the other day. Stop trying to get a reaction, you just make yourself look even more ridiculous.

I understand every word. You said no class was overpowered or underpowered. You said Lb was fine before the buff but now you just said he was the 2nd or 3rd worst. You also said he has a vortex (which he doesn't) and even went on to describe what you thought was a vortex when even if it worked the way you explained it it still wouldn't be a vortex. You also said you can't CGB his shove which was wrong too.

Antonioj26
04-27-2017, 03:06 AM
You guys are so weak. All of you crying for nerfs. All the characters are fine and its ways to beat them with every other character.. You guys have no skill and are gonna make this game unplayable with all the nerfing..

This is just as ridiculous as the people who cry nerfs constantly. You are blind if you think every character is fine when there are clear imbalances. Oni charge had literally no counter. It was an unpunishable 50/50. There's no such thing as a balanced game, not one and it's certainly not going to be balanced in a game thats one of the first of its kind this early on.

kweassa1917
04-27-2017, 03:08 AM
I understand every word. You said no class was overpowered or underpowered. You said Lb was fine before the buff but now you just said he was the 2nd or 3rd worst. You also said he has a vortex (which he doesn't) and even went on to describe what you thought was a vortex when even if it worked the way you explained it it still wouldn't be a vortex. You also said you can't CGB his shove which was wrong too.

It means he got beaten by a Warden some time after he wrote that "no class overpowered" post. :p