CalZeray
04-26-2017, 10:26 PM
thank you for fixing the warden I can finally play my favorite character again,

Didn't they nerf him?

Astrolite.
04-26-2017, 11:36 PM
Didn't they nerf him?

Warden
Shoulder Bash cancel timing into Guard Break reduced to 300ms before end of startup (from 100ms before end of startup).
Uninterruptible Stance timing on fully-charged Shoulder Bash startup reduced by 100ms in order to match the revised Guard Break cancel timing.
Cancelling Shoulder Bash into Idle now causes a 200ms recovery with no defense (Wardens used to cancel out of Shoulder Bash instantly into Idle).
The fully-charged visual and audio effects, will now only play once the cancel window is closed.
Non-charged Shoulder Bash recovery on Miss increased to 800ms (from 700ms)
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue causing the Warden to spin around on hit with Shoulder Bash
[Bug Fix] Shoulder Bash ability to bump external target no longer overlaps with locked target

Developer comments: Warden’s Shoulder Bash was cancellable by Guard Break very late, allowing Wardens to wait for the enemy to dodge and then get a free Guard Break. We want Wardens to put a lot of pressure on their opponent with this move, but we don't want them to have such an advantage that they can force a response, react to the response, and punish the response. Now, the opponent can wait to dodge the Shoulder Bash until after it could still be cancelled into a Guard Break, but that window is intentionally very short to try to force players to have to make a read on each other, rather than simply reacting. Wardens still have a lot of power to choose what to do after initiating Shoulder Bash, but will have to commit more.

Skarik-
04-26-2017, 11:54 PM
PK gets spammable light 5 frames attacks
Valk gets 5 frames attacks that are Not blockable on top of having superior block, Deflect, hyper armor, aoe Stuns.(yet the Warden is the Bad guy).
Kensei gets unblockable on every Hit
Nobushi has a Endless combo you cant get out.
Warlord is immortal.

Then they nerfed my conqueror, that was already a lower Tier hero but Completely Ruined him.
Then i got forced to change to warden yet After time he became pretty cool cus i didnt know all his stances came out of HEMA. And now they target him, ruining him.. the last interesting hero for me.
Now they are taking away the thing that makes him Compete against all the other overly bugged characters. GG.
Whats left ?
Super slowl heavys.
Super slow lights.
Okay sure. **** you too.
Ive reached my limits with this incompetent Company that started of this game really Bad and now doing just even worse and worse "fixes".

King_Duncan_VII
04-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Valk gets 5 frames attacks that are Not blockable on top of having superior block, Deflect, hyper armor, aoe Stuns.(yet the Warden is the Bad guy).

1. Valkyrie has NO unblockable attacks. She has an unblockable bash and sweep.
2. Valkyrie does NOT have hyper armor. Why are you just making stuff up?
3. The AOE sweep isn't a 360 ability, it targets a cone around in front of her and can be dodged by dodging in any direction.

Karma_Ghost
04-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Then they nerfed my conqueror, that was already a lower Tier hero but Completely Ruined him.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

S0Mi_xD
04-27-2017, 02:20 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

haha xD
had the same reaction.

Warlord is immortal.

Then i got forced to change to warden yet After time he became pretty cool cus i didnt know all his stances came out of HEMA. And now they target him, ruining him.. the last interesting hero for me.
Now they are taking away the thing that makes him Compete against all the other overly bugged characters. GG.
Whats left ?
Super slowl heavys.
Super slow lights.
Okay sure. **** you too.
Ive reached my limits with this incompetent Company that started of this game really Bad and now doing just even worse and worse "fixes".

I am sorry to say this and i try to be not insulting, but are you stupid somehow?

I do state my opinion out of the spot of a Berserker main.
I do play one of the Heros with the lowest amounts of useable tools.
A beserker does have a hard time against all other heros. But thats not the point i want to talk about.

I do have (not only with berserker) still a hard time against Conqus, you know why? Because they are pure defence.
Superior block every direction, full block stance, and good counter after a sup-blocked attack, then the shildbash that is still viable.
Oh gosh i can't allow myself to do any mistake against a good Counqu, if i do so the answer on my mistake is a charged hit that drains nearly the half of my life.
Sure his basic attack is low but he is a defencive Hero.
I could agree that the conqu maybe needs kind of a rework, but as he is now he works well.

Oh and btw. if you do really mained the Conqu and dropped him that easiely you do not deserved to play him and sounds like he wasn't the char for you.
Same for your complaint about warden, warden is still the same, he got just abit more fair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now about the first thing:
1. PK is just strong from her basics, good dmg, good speed and bleed. And still she has a good moveset, but currently you don't need it.
2. Do you even played valk one time? Sounds like no.
She is fast but not as fast as PK, valks lights are relativly easy to block on pc AND console.
Sup-block? no? where? only her dodge into attack and this isn't allways that easy. Her "deflect" is more of an sup-block counter.
NEVER seen hyper on valk no matter what.
Her "AoE" stun less than 180 and managable to dodge and punishable and slow hits your team, it is fair.
All in one, Valk is in a good place and quite balanced, BUT there is one move that just suxx hard, her backdash/dodge block stance.
Everytime a bad loser valk can't handle it they abuse this move.
3. As long as Kensei do not use his unblockable feat only his second hit and only after a dash attack can be a unblockable, and it is really slow.
4. No? Warlord is manageable but still has some abuse potential.

The main problem why a Hero gets broken/"OP" is, that they have strong moves which are to easy to abuse/spam.

nagya12356
04-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Conq is still good. You cant hit him with heavies cause if he blocks them he gets a free gb just for blocking it. Light attacks are only safe but if he sees that you only do light he will parry the sht out of you. Cant do chains cause he interrupts them with his shield. Basically conq against any other hero(other then warden) is the most boring fight ever.

JellieDonutz
04-27-2017, 09:18 PM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the Warden's overhand heavy is too slow to connect after a shield break. I noticed it early on but just haven't said anything until now. Speaking up because last night I got killed as a result of it. Had an Orochi down to one hit left, landed a successful shield break, and thanks to an errant button push I went for the overhand heavy instead of from the side. He blocked it and wound up killing me. Left or right heavy is always successful from a shield break, but not the overhand. It gets blocked. I know it's just cosmetic as overhand and side heavies do the same amount of damage, but accidentally messing it up can mean the difference in an performing an execution or receiving one.

S0Mi_xD
04-27-2017, 09:25 PM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the Warden's overhand heavy is too slow to connect after a shield break. I noticed it early on but just haven't said anything until now. Speaking up because last night I got killed as a result of it. Had an Orochi down to one hit left, landed a successful shield break, and thanks to an errant button push I went for the overhand heavy instead of from the side. He blocked it and wound up killing me. Left or right heavy is always successful from a shield break, but not the overhand. It gets blocked. I know it's just cosmetic as overhand and side heavies do the same amount of damage, but accidentally messing it up can mean the difference in an performing an execution or receiving one.

If you mean Guard Break, thaaaan top heavy was never supposed to connect, only side heavy are free after an GB with warden.

JellieDonutz
04-27-2017, 09:46 PM
If you mean Guard Break, thaaaan top heavy was never supposed to connect, only side heavy are free after an GB with warden.

yeah, meant GB. Sorry. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that.

S0Mi_xD
04-27-2017, 09:53 PM

scipio24
04-27-2017, 10:17 PM

Warlord is immortal.

Whats left ?
Super slowl heavys.
Super slow lights.
Okay sure. **** you too.

S0Mi is correct. Just GB and switch to side for guaranteed heavy.

Post above said Warden has "slow lights"? I disagree. He has the same light combo as Orochi or Valk. If your side attack connects you get an immediate side attack that is TOO FAST to block. Not to mention the lighting fast ZONE attack. I think the Warden is super good and one of the most balanced characters. I personally hate fighting good ones, but for all of the right reasons.

My one issue is with the "second wind" feat or really any "heal" feat whether it be on the Nobushi, Warden, or otherwise. I like the Zones and Boosts to be the only healing options. At least you could make the argument that a "zone Heal" was like seeing the Medic at a captured zone. If a warden is low on health he can just dodge out of range and heal - with FOUR charges!

I don't mind DEFENSE UP feats, and I dont mind OFFENSE UP feats - but the HEAL UP feats seem cruel...