PDA

View Full Version : Still no storage space increase... C'mon ubi...

SerArthur-Dayne
04-26-2017, 09:18 PM
Since rep 3-4 ive filled up the tiny amount of storage space, because id like to keep the different styles of armor, and still dont have enough space for all the sets. Ive lost out on 8 full rep levels worth of scrap due to this, and also dont have room for any after game rewards.

I made a thread like this when the game launched, almost everyone kept posting in it because they felt the exact same. People came up with ideas to either drastically increase storage space, or just have the game remember what armor styles youve unlocked. Eventually had a mod post in it saying you would definately pass it on to the devs, that was like over 2 patches ago at this stage.

How hard can it be to change the storage value from 60 to 200? Seriously!? 2 minutes? 3 tops? Its infuriating, and if down the line you decide to give us a way to spent the excess of scrap some people have (like many have asked for here) then you will have swindled me out of months worth of the stuff. Considering 1.06 seems to have broken many peoples games and youll have to probably hot patch it fairly soon, can you PLEASE get someone to finally increase the storage space a little and throw it in with the undate?

rossato2109
04-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Since rep 3-4 ive filled up the tiny amount of storage space, because id like to keep the different styles of armor, and still dont have enough space for all the sets. Ive lost out on 8 full rep levels worth of scrap due to this, and also dont have room for any after game rewards.

I made a thread like this when the game launched, almost everyone kept posting in it because they felt the exact same. People came up with ideas to either drastically increase storage space, or just have the game remember what armor styles youve unlocked. Eventually had a mod post in it saying you would definately pass it on to the devs, that was like over 2 patches ago at this stage.

How hard can it be to change the storage value from 60 to 200? Seriously!? 2 minutes? 3 tops? Its infuriating, and if down the line you decide to give us a way to spent the excess of scrap some people have (like many have asked for here) then you will have swindled me out of months worth of the stuff. Considering 1.06 seems to have broken many peoples games and youll have to probably hot patch it fairly soon, can you PLEASE get someone to finally increase the storage space a little and throw it in with the undate?

Yeah, its past time they increase the inventory size.