PDA

View Full Version : What the reason for buying DLC, for Vikings, if there will be no Viking hero or ect?!

kabal_ua
04-26-2017, 08:45 PM
So Hello the UBI !
I wounder, wich will be reason to buy DLC for a Vikings player, who play ONLY Vikings if there will be no Viking hero at all ?!:confused:
I mean i play ONLY Vikings, and i just dont see any reason to buy it. Probably i will buy only next(not this one) DLC wih the Highlander :nonchalance:
Atleast u will add something and for the Vikings to... :eek: Mb some female scin to warlord or another faction content ?:o (not fckn ornaments or helmet details :nonchalance:)
I mean for myself, if there will be no any Vikings content im not gona do this, and dont gona buy it to just try those heroes, even if they are super cool and interesting. The reason for it is - there is already like 5-6 heroes in the game, wich i dont even tryed yet, and i bet that not only i.
So how can u solve this porblem ? U definittely whant us to spend some money on your game, and i think there is a peoples that dont mind to do that... but for this u need to offer something good to us i guess... Something that we reayl whant ! :rolleyes:
But dont need to hope, that peoples will pay money if they dont get what they whant.
And i bet there is a lot of Viking warriors, we win the factions war to the all.

SlashingElbow
04-26-2017, 08:47 PM
i know ive used all my viking characters and had to go for a warden just because i wanted a big sword:( At least the highlander is almost vikingish when he comes if he ever comes..

kabal_ua
04-26-2017, 09:12 PM
At least the highlander is almost vikingish...

For sure he is man, for sure he is... just needs to look at hes armor, to understand this)

https://i.gyazo.com/f99be71f121c1ead7267114350f46ca6.png

Karma_Ghost
04-26-2017, 09:19 PM
1. All the DLC is free. Season pass just lets you access DLC earlier and (presumably) without spending steel.
2. If you don't like this season's DLC, don't get it.
3. There are 6 warriors between 3 seasons. Probably a safe bet there will be a viking next season.

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:41 AM
Like Karma_Ghost said - we'll be releasing 6 new heroes over the course of the next 3 seasons. We haven't released any details about them yet, but I'm sure you'll find at least one of them to your liking. :D

RoosterIlluzion
04-27-2017, 10:51 AM
So Hello the UBI !
I wounder, wich will be reason to buy DLC for a Vikings player, who play ONLY Vikings if there will be no Viking hero at all ?!:confused:
I mean i play ONLY Vikings, and i just dont see any reason to buy it. Probably i will buy only next(not this one) DLC wih the Highlander :nonchalance:
Atleast u will add something and for the Vikings to... :eek: Mb some female scin to warlord or another faction content ?:o (not fckn ornaments or helmet details :nonchalance:)
I mean for myself, if there will be no any Vikings content im not gona do this, and dont gona buy it to just try those heroes, even if they are super cool and interesting. The reason for it is - there is already like 5-6 heroes in the game, wich i dont even tryed yet, and i bet that not only i.
So how can u solve this porblem ? U definittely whant us to spend some money on your game, and i think there is a peoples that dont mind to do that... but for this u need to offer something good to us i guess... Something that we reayl whant ! :rolleyes:
But dont need to hope, that peoples will pay money if they dont get what they whant.
And i bet there is a lot of Viking warriors, we win the factions war to the all.

ALL the DLC's are free, dude.

kabal_ua
04-27-2017, 01:44 PM
Of its all free, good to know :p