PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity status

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 07:30 PM
So the update is live. Do we have improvement? I think yes! The usual error upgraded itself from 0006000037 to 0006000137. So it's a ONE LEVEL upgrade! I did also have things like lobby couldn't start with only 4 players matched for 4v4 (yes the rest were bots) and fight where right at beginning five people dropped from both teams...yay for the connectivity upgrade.

Ramiro564
04-26-2017, 08:44 PM
So the update is live. Do we have improvement? I think yes! The usual error upgraded itself from 0006000037 to 0006000137. So it's a ONE LEVEL upgrade! I did also have things like lobby couldn't start with only 4 players matched for 4v4 (yes the rest were bots) and fight where right at beginning five people dropped from both teams...yay for the connectivity upgrade.

Same

TBH_Saeko_Irri
04-26-2017, 09:25 PM
Damn!! thank God I thought I was the only one ...

SerArthur-Dayne
04-26-2017, 09:32 PM
Awesome! Ill let you know once I find a dominion game, only been waiting 27 minutes and 40 seconds so far...

EDIT 1: 38 mins now, still havent found a game... Error code 0002001512

EDIT 2: 54 mins now... Still not a single game..

EDIT 3: Probably at an hour and a half now, stopped counting.... Im done.

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:26 AM
Hi all, thanks for the updates! We still have a number of PC players unable to load in and are working on a solution for that asap. Hopefully once our population returns to normal and stabilizes, the issues will stop and the connectivity fixes will start to kick in. In the meantime, if you still keep experiencing error codes and such, you can report the problems to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). It'll help us monitor the status of the changes we implemented with 1.06 and gauge the success of these changes so we can continue working on improvements.

Mia.Nora
04-27-2017, 02:55 AM
Hi all, thanks for the updates! We still have a number of PC players unable to load in and are working on a solution for that asap. Hopefully once our population returns to normal and stabilizes, the issues will stop and the connectivity fixes will start to kick in. In the meantime, if you still keep experiencing error codes and such, you can report the problems to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). It'll help us monitor the status of the changes we implemented with 1.06 and gauge the success of these changes so we can continue working on improvements.

Your claim would hold some weigh, if matchmaking was smooth before patch. It used to take hours in some cases without a single match in Oceania, and it still is the same.

There is not enough playerbase left in whole region to fill a 8 man match except local peak time. Beyond pathetic..

Draghmar
04-27-2017, 09:15 AM
Um...So what are those fixes that they need time to kick in? I thought that downloading patch itself is the 'kick in' method.

MrPlayerMr
05-05-2017, 05:04 AM
Same

buhhahhahahah... Me same thing. 75% of the time i get this error on 4v4 pvp matches...........cant do **** about it. have done some thing to see if they will work but no.