PDA

View Full Version : Uplay saying i need to download a preinstalled game ?

PK_ricochet
04-26-2017, 07:14 PM
Uplay telling me to download a pre installed game !?
so i was running a verify on the game(that just broke) halfway thru the verify my pc froze up, i restarted it and now uplay is saying it cant pickup the game it tries to download it.under the download tab is a find path of game direction tab, i click it find my game, then click enter...then it says it needs to verify the files, and it repeats its self over and over.
im not sure if this is the bad patch causing the problem because before the freeze uplay reconiszed i had the game on my pc,
any ideas?

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:55 AM
Uplay telling me to download a pre installed game !?
so i was running a verify on the game(that just broke) halfway thru the verify my pc froze up, i restarted it and now uplay is saying it cant pickup the game it tries to download it.under the download tab is a find path of game direction tab, i click it find my game, then click enter...then it says it needs to verify the files, and it repeats its self over and over.
im not sure if this is the bad patch causing the problem because before the freeze uplay reconiszed i had the game on my pc,
any ideas?

We're having some troubles after the last patch that is causing players to crash and are working to fix it. If you're seeing a message along the lines of 'It seems some files are broken' - this is happening because of a bad interaction with a sound check. I'd suggest you wait and don't reinstall as we're currently working a fix that should be released ASAP.
You can help us by reporting the problem to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as well. Sorry for the trouble! The fix is coming soon and should resolve the problem you're having.