PDA

View Full Version : "the world will be forever impacted by what happened in previous seasons"

SpArRtOn420
04-26-2017, 06:55 PM
What do you think will happen/change in the maps now? I expected more viking flags and skulls scattered about but it seems like there's still Lannister banners and insignia on the majority of maps still. Maybe since Knights won the beta?

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Absolutely nothing!

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 07:05 PM
Absolutely nothing!

Much as I would love to believe otherwise, I think this too. Hoping to be proved wrong.

Karma_Ghost
04-26-2017, 09:43 PM
Given the other comeback mechanics built into the game, there might be a season long asset boost for the Knights.

xAnaToMx
04-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Well, Knights did very well last round. They did it smart too to push out the bamboo eaters at the time when they were trying to go at with vikings, smart move. Cause then they had to defend to fronts and they had no idea Knights will steam roll them.

ViciousOphidian
04-26-2017, 09:55 PM
Well, Knights did very well last round. They did it smart too to push out the bamboo eaters at the time when they were trying to go at with vikings, smart move. Cause then they had to defend to fronts and they had no idea Knights will steam roll them.

This exact same thing happened last round, too. So they knew, but there's nothing you can do about it.