PDA

View Full Version : Why PK ornaments suck?

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 04:40 PM
anyone else found the new PK elite ornament and FW reward ornament really generic? I mean, I wouldn't pay 1k steel for these. they made a bloody 'turkey' ornament for an elite outfit and that sapphire ornament is so damn bland.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 04:49 PM
I don't know why they've gone the tiara route with the Peacekeeper like she is some sweet little Zelda princess type. I want coiled snakes, deady, dangerous things, more spikes, blades, something that goes with her deadly attack style and cocky attitude.

Alustar.
04-26-2017, 04:49 PM
The only one I like is the set with the upturned wings.

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Most ornaments suck. Especially the ones for Nobushi, easily the worst in the game.

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 04:54 PM
I don't know why they've gone the tiara route with the Peacekeeper like she is some sweet little Zelda princess type. I want coiled snakes, deady, dangerous things, more spikes, blades, something that goes with her deadly attack style and cocky attitude.

I would pay steel for all of that, the only outfit I have bought is the berserker for the wolf head, the neko nobushi would be tempting if I planned on getting more than two levels for the rep point. The peacekeeper's in general suck.

#BuffPeacekeeperOrnaments

DrinkinMehStella
04-26-2017, 04:55 PM
I think Valk ornaments are the best personally.

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Most ornaments suck. Especially the ones for Nobushi, easily the worst in the game.

Perhaps you missed it, but Nobushi is one of only two classes that gets to put a crab on their head. That alone means they have the absolute best ornaments. And to be honest, I almost want to pick up and play Nobushi just to warrant getting the new outfit for her. Those giant mouse ears...wow.

But yeah, PK has the worst ornaments in the game, even though most of the ornaments aren't very good period. Sadly, with the exception of the original Mythical Wings, the Death Hornet, and the newer bigger wings, they all look kind of stupid. And with the exception of the new spikey turkey we got with the new elite outfit, none of them are silly enough to be enjoyable in how ridiculous they are (like the aforementioned giant mouse ears for Nobushi)

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 05:19 PM

hell yeah dude, you're speaking my language. **** this tiara bullshiet

Blasto95
04-26-2017, 05:25 PM
PK already has a goat head for an ornament...a freaking goat...She's the G.O.A.T. what more do you want?

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 06:04 PM
PK already has a goat head for an ornament...a freaking goat...She's the G.O.A.T. what more do you want?

goat one is decent enough, far better than all these tiaras imo.

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 06:05 PM
goat one is decent enough, far better than all these tiaras imo.

I rock one of the tiara's from time to time. I do kind of enjoy the senselesness of it being a thing.

Princess Stabby-face I call her.

pancakerz
04-26-2017, 06:31 PM
I think the tiaras are rad, but that's just me. It varies from person to person, y'know. Some people like to look cute and stylish while they stab you in the face.
At least they're better than orochi ornaments, which are just kind of nonsensical items glued to the front of their helmet. I would kill for an orochi tiara, but that probably wouldn't go over well considering it's not a gender locked class. Or maybe it would go over great, who knows! Dudes can wear tiaras too.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 06:42 PM
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about ....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/57/49/43/574943a652e0c9a7bb10546529bf06f7.jpg

... and that's kinda how I imagine my Peacekeeper looking under her hood, too, haha ;)

DeN6722017
04-26-2017, 07:41 PM
I like lawbringer oranments

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 09:44 PM
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about ....

... and that's kinda how I imagine my Peacekeeper looking under her hood, too, haha ;)

noice. I'd like to see Bat Wings as an ornament as well. maybe a skull instead of head, or something less cheesy

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:22 AM
I...kind of liked the tiara. Makes you feel like she's girl you can drop your guard around, a girl you'll want to protect....and that's when she'll strike.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 02:10 AM
I...kind of liked the tiara. Makes you feel like she's girl you can drop your guard around, a girl you'll want to protect....and that's when she'll strike.

A bit of bling and you'll overlook the sword and the dagger and the evil twinklie in her eyes (assuming one of the helms where you can see her eyes) ... haha ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 03:36 AM
A bit of bling and you'll overlook the sword and the dagger and the evil twinklie in her eyes (assuming one of the helms where you can see her eyes) ... haha ;)

Or the fact that said twinkling eyes are huuuuuuge.

FootlessRhino
04-27-2017, 01:37 PM

fair enough, but I think there are enough of tiaras already. Go for some diversity boys, I want her to look like a proper death bringer. it's good that her last elite outfit doesn't have a tiara, but that turkey still looks ridiculous. kudos for Zerkers FW ornament tho, that thing looks colossal and epic.

CandleInTheDark
04-27-2017, 02:39 PM
fair enough, but I think there are enough of tiaras already. Go for some diversity boys, I want her to look like a proper death bringer. it's good that her last elite outfit doesn't have a tiara, but that turkey still looks ridiculous. kudos for Zerkers FW ornament tho, that thing looks colossal and epic.

I made zerker my next 108 target because of that outift >.> he was one of a few I was looking at making a secondary main so to speak since being nearly rep five on my main I needed something to keep it fresh while still working that one.