PDA

View Full Version : Season end emblem rewards

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 04:39 PM
I stuck as a knight from the start and all I get is a crummy bronze emblem? Why even bother with loyalty then?

But let's see the others. What did everyone else get? What rewards did Vikings get? Pics or it didn't happen

Thasnatos
04-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Yeah I'm a knight from the start too and i'd love to have those ornaments as well. At least make them available in the shop so we could buy them. I don't mind if its 7k - 10k because its a reward for the winner so lets make it special. The Emblem Outline is fine though ... we're at 3rd place so we're getting bronze ... at least its not made out of wood.

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 04:47 PM
I stuck as a knight from the start and all I get is a crummy bronze emblem? Why even bother with loyalty then?

But let's see the others. What did everyone else get? What rewards did Vikings get? Pics or it didn't happen

if you switched factions, you would've lost that bronze emblem as well. Vikings got 3 chests for winning a round, additional 5 chests for winning the war, golden emblem and a unique ornament for each class in the game.

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 04:58 PM
Who's got pictures of the emblems and ornaments then? Besides knights obviously.

I totally agree with getting a bronze as a knight, silver for samurai and gold for Vikings (I assume that's how it worked?) But I just think knights should get something if they stuck on the losing side for 10 fuc king weeks haha

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Let's see the emblem then