PDA

View Full Version : Orochi deflect heavy takes too much damage.

nagya12356
04-26-2017, 03:51 PM
I mean it takes more health then a top heavy attack from berserker. Orochi top light combo takes already a heavy damage(which I think is redicilous. Heavy hit for a light attack cause the 2nd is confirmed. It makes orochis dont use heavies), but now whit this is too much. Orochi did not needed damage buff he needed combo buff. He has only 1 combo(light to heavy or heavy to light and that is it), even berserker deflect dont do that much damage it is too much. Just take away Orochi 2nd comfirmed hit and give him new moves.

Pain-Seeker
04-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Lol patch is out for few hours and people are already complaning :D .. thats just hilarious

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 03:58 PM
You're obviously a berzerker main.
Zerker is SO much more powerful than orochi, faster attacks, more capabilities, better feinting, stronger base heavys, stronger lights, better guard change, literally everything. Orochi is alright, but the hurricane strike was impossible to do so yes, it needs uninterruptable stance. Berzerker needs a nerf if anything, he's cheesy as hell.

Thasnatos
04-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Orochi attack speed is not as fast as Berserker so we should buff his attack. Orochi Hurricane Blast deals to much damage we should make it damages as the same as berserker top heavy. orochi doesn't have the tech like berserker lets give him the tech to soft feint light attacks.
HEY we have Berserker 2.0 !

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 04:06 PM
I mean it takes more health then a top heavy attack from berserker. Orochi top light combo takes already a heavy damage(which I think is redicilous. Heavy hit for a light attack cause the 2nd is confirmed. It makes orochis dont use heavies), but now whit this is too much. Orochi did not needed damage buff he needed combo buff. He has only 1 combo(light to heavy or heavy to light and that is it), even berserker deflect dont do that much damage it is too much. Just take away Orochi 2nd comfirmed hit and give him new moves.

If I remember correctly, Orochi's heavy deflect does 50 damage. 5 less than the Berserker's top heavy which hits for 55.

Can't really say if it will be OP now that he's getting Hyper Armour. My only concern is that it might be too safe. Just like will Valkyrie, if you hold both the light and the heavy attack buttons when dodging, if you deflect the attack, the game will always choose the heavy attack over the light. The issue here is that even if the player were to mess up the deflect timing, they can still dodge and get a light attack in.

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 04:22 PM
I'm fairly sure the berzerkers top heavy is actually stronger than the hurricane strike anyway, which is stupid as its risk free. The hurricane strike isn't exactly easy to do, especially against berzerkers and their broken zone flicking attacks

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 04:58 PM
The damage output of it didn't get buffed as far as I'm aware... same as it was... its just now uninterruptable.... but still dodgeable.

Antonioj26
04-26-2017, 10:32 PM
I'm fairly sure the berzerkers top heavy is actually stronger than the hurricane strike anyway, which is stupid as its risk free. The hurricane strike isn't exactly easy to do, especially against berzerkers and their broken zone flicking attacks

Zerks top heavy is risk free in what way? The average retirees reflexes are fast enough to parry it. It only works on wall stun and knock down.