PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

TioKeir
04-26-2017, 03:12 PM
Well this happened: I had AC:B standard edition. I bought physical version when the game came out. Yesterday i noticed a sale from "Gamesplanet" and i really wanted to have Deluxe. I know that u can't upgrade, but need to buy the game again. Well i bought it and got the code. I used it on my old game in extras instead of Activation window in Uplay. I got my deluxe content. Later i thought maybe i can activate it on Uplay itself from activation window. U know that Key symbol. I tried to activate the game and when i pressed activate and the activation window disappeared. I thought maybe nothing happened. I tried it again and notification said that this key is already active.

So my question is: is it possible to activate the same game 2 times? I still have one AC:B game in my library. I wanted to give this code to my friend since i unlocked the deluxe content on my OLD game, but i failed to try it. To activate the game and deluxe you use the same code. When you activate the game it's still standard unless u activate the code again but in extras. At least i think so from what i read in the comment's section when someone had a problem activating deluxe content.

And YES this site is legit and authorized.

strigoi1958
04-26-2017, 03:39 PM
if you contact support and explain... I think they remove the standard version of the game as it probably blocks the deluxe version... I may be wrong but I know that in the past when people have bought 2 versions of the same game it has happened

TioKeir
04-26-2017, 04:24 PM
Well the thing is that i have all of the deluxe content it works just fine. Would be cool if they could deactivate my other standard version,so i could give that code to my friend because i think i activated a second one after i activated the deluxe edition. If it's even possible. I know it sounds confusing :D

strigoi1958
04-26-2017, 09:41 PM
Unfortunately that cannot be done, once a code is activated it is locked to that account.

TioKeir
04-27-2017, 07:26 AM
Yeah i figured it couldn't be done. Still thanks the answers \ ^_^ /