PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.0.6 ERROR

ELDRIX_
04-26-2017, 02:56 PM
So apparently Uplay wanted me to verify my files because some are corrupted
which i did and it didn't help in any way so do i now have to reinstall the whole game?
or can I like delete the patch so i only have to reinstall that

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Reinstalling doesn't work.... someone has already tried.

The game is working fine for me, and others..... lots having the same probs as you though.

Oupyz
04-26-2017, 03:51 PM
abviously ubisoft updated easyanticheat and it's detecting something mistakenly and giving u an error , i'am not sure what though , can be razer mouse program/ msi live update / afterburner / rivatunner / logitech software etc etc etc

i tried reinstall it gives the same error / and launch after and then crashes after nvidia logo which leads me to suspect the easyanticheat program

ESOX-Alarin
04-26-2017, 03:55 PM
abviously ubisoft updated easyanticheat and it's detecting something mistakenly and giving u an error , i'am not sure what though , can be razer mouse program/ msi live update / afterburner / rivatunner / logitech software etc etc etc

i tried reinstall it gives the same error / and launch after and then crashes after nvidia logo which leads me to suspect the easyanticheat program

It might be, but isn't there a specific error when the anti cheat detects something? this seems more like a random error regarding files integrity... i also try to se if there is anything strange in the launcher_log file in the anti cheat system, but it seems to haave found nothing: "[LauncherFinished] Result: 0 Message: EasyAntiCheat successfully loaded in-game
customSplashScreen::aboutToQuit" maybe it's not releated to that, or maybe this message in the log meeans nothing, go figure....