PDA

View Full Version : Execution bug with patch 1.06

Haemmerst0rm
04-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Dear ubi.

When i execute someone, the vibration/rumbling is really very short compared to the 1.05 version. Why did you change that? Is it a bug or intended? I would like to have the vibrations/rumbling feeling from 1.05 back for executions.

Anyone else having this issue too?

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 04:14 PM
oh shiet, you get vibrations on console? executions on console seem so much cooler now

guffffff
04-26-2017, 04:16 PM
i turn vibe off

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 04:17 PM
I dont remember there being vibrations on execution on Console, you sure someone else wasn't smacking you over the back of the head while you did the execute? ;)

It may have been something I just didn't notice / took for granted /shrug

Haemmerst0rm
04-26-2017, 07:33 PM
I dont remember there being vibrations on execution on Console, you sure someone else wasn't smacking you over the back of the head while you did the execute? ;)

It may have been something I just didn't notice / took for granted /shrug

Sorry i should have mentioned this: im playing on pc with an xbox one elite controller :p

HarambeVendetta
04-26-2017, 07:34 PM
At least, you can play the game. 1.06 totally killed my game, i can't even gate it to start up. It wants to verify , yet never does so, and simply crashes after launching. Manually verifying also don't work. Great patch ubi.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Sorry i should have mentioned this: im playing on pc with an xbox one elite controller :p

Aah okay, that makes more sense, I know I'm getting old and don't remember things as well as I used to, but this made me think I was going mad, haha ;)

ONE-X__Lion__X
04-27-2017, 12:34 AM
Warden does not defend, does not attack, and humiliating have ended up with the Warden in the game, from the rage that from the will to kill even serious speaking personal that takes care of balance and balance of the game the warden is with smaller life quantity, weak attack , And defense that does not exist of so ridiculously weak only takes damage, and does not deviate simply on attack does not avoid anything, moves like a turtle !!!!

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:38 AM
Dear ubi.

When i execute someone, the vibration/rumbling is really very short compared to the 1.05 version. Why did you change that? Is it a bug or intended? I would like to have the vibrations/rumbling feeling from 1.05 back for executions.

Anyone else having this issue too?

I'll inquire with the devs if this was intended or not.