PDA

View Full Version : Zone attacks => RIP for honor

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
First of all, since the release of For Honor, i was playing berserker, I complained a lot about the fact that one of the main strategy of this class was to reach 4 hit to have super armor and I founded it totally stupid, illogical, Debilitate because before having chained 4 hit you make yourself parried 20 000 times and being parried in this game is stupidly too powerful. So I was saying that this class, logically, was totally useless and deep ****ed.
I said i was pretty sure they was going to fix it, because it was obvious and logically stupid and then the dumb trolls will realise i was true.
Everyone said I was wrong, that I was the troll, that the berserkers was normal, and you know what? They fixed it now! The berserker need a single hit now to have the super armor because they think 4 hits was too much with the actual gameplay! Noooooo really ?! I NOTICED THAT THE FIRST DAY (dumb devs)
So for all the trolls in advance => suck my banana gorgeously please. ;)

Now I can say what I still think, this game will remain a big absolute **** as long as the AOE zone attack of warden, orochi and peacekeeper will remain as fast as light. That's all.
And i know they will fix it a day, same as the berserker, i just try to accelerate it for i can play again. :cool:

Blasto95
04-26-2017, 03:01 PM
So you want to nerf some pretty important offensive weapons, because the Defensive turtle Meta is the ideal game play? Thats essentially what you want, less offensive options, more reason to stay defensive.

I hope they never make ZA useless except against soldiers...It would become pointless to have in the game at all.
The only thing they need to fix is the flicker bug/exploit. Maybe something about the infinte stamina in Revenge allowing you to spam ZA, though I honestly havent played much recently to notice if that's still an "issue". More of an annoyance than an actual balance issue.

We need more ways to end this Defensive meta, not less.

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 03:40 PM
What you are saying make no sense or you are just a fool my friend, you want to keep a broked attack for counter something else broked ? Seriously, it is so dumb, you looks like these autists devellopers.

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 03:59 PM
yeah, zone attacks are a guessing game. I can never react to them in time. However I do resort to them if I can't penetrate opponents defense. after they addressed the defense meta I'd be happy if they moved on to zone attacks.

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Warden's zone attack is not really that fast, Orochi's is pretty fast, but still plenty of time to see it coming and block. PK's is blindingly fast, but heavily punishable if you do catch it.

I fail to see the problems.

MacPhersson
04-26-2017, 04:03 PM
So you want to nerf some pretty important offensive weapons, because the Defensive turtle Meta is the ideal game play? Thats essentially what you want, less offensive options, more reason to stay defensive.

I hope they never make ZA useless except against soldiers...It would become pointless to have in the game at all.
The only thing they need to fix is the flicker bug/exploit. Maybe something about the infinte stamina in Revenge allowing you to spam ZA, though I honestly havent played much recently to notice if that's still an "issue". More of an annoyance than an actual balance issue.

We need more ways to end this Defensive meta, not less.

Zone attack isn't a good way to end defensive meta. is unbalanced poor design and etc a zone attack that is worth in 1v1 isn't a good design. and it creat unbalance because a lot of class don't have usable zone attack.

Blasto95
04-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Please explain what does not make sense to you? That a move YOU BELIEVE is broken, yet clearly has a purpose in this game? Not many people believe ZA should be made useless like you suggest. MANY people including myself believe it needs to be fixed. ZA is broken, but not so much how you think. People exploit it with flickers and "unlock techs". Those need to be fixed, not a universal nerf to the speed and/or damage of ZA. ZA is a necessary part of their move set, without it some will be severely nerfed compared to others.

Mudflaaaps
04-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Yeah, ZA needs to be massively nerfed. Berzerkers included.

Also, a zerker complaining about other characters?
HA.
Zerker is one of the biggest pains on the game, his flicker glitch is insanely hard to beat. Not to mention his stupidly strong heavy attacks, which are now uninterruptable after 1 hit. If you're going to complain, cool I'm down for complaining about this broken game. But maybe don't play one of the broken characters first...

Devils-_-legacy
04-26-2017, 04:05 PM
What you are saying make no sense or you are just a fool my friend, you want to keep a broked attack for counter something else broked ? Seriously, it is so dumb, you looks like these autists devellopers.

Account rep 29 I have no issue with zone attacks other then pks more worried you posted this crap thread 3 times to try get yourself heard more I really hope the devs don't listen to you or when up against more then 1 player aoe will be useless

FootlessRhino
04-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Warden's zone attack is not really that fast, Orochi's is pretty fast, but still plenty of time to see it coming and block. PK's is blindingly fast, but heavily punishable if you do catch it.

how do you punish PK's zone though? it doesn't give free GB when you block it.

Blasto95
04-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Zone attack isn't a good way to end defensive meta. is unbalanced poor design and etc a zone attack that is worth in 1v1 isn't a good design. and it creat unbalance because a lot of class don't have usable zone attack.

Im not saying it will end the defesive meta, im not asking for it to be buffed. Im saying it should be fixed, and is necessary for some heroes which I think is completely ok and adds variety to the heroes.

ZA does not need to end the defensive meta. But making ZA worse will make the defensive meta stronger.

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 04:07 PM
These attacks are too fast and make them the best attacks for these classes, if you can't see the problem you are fu*** dumb.
I don't play only berserker, i played it in first. For the mutiple threads i had no idea where to post it so i just did it 3 times x)

Blasto95
04-26-2017, 04:09 PM
These attacks are too fast and make them the best attacks for these classes, if you can't see the problem you are fu*** dumb

They're not to fast....they can be much faster lol.

Theyre predictable and punishable. If you have troubles with it, git gud. I see now youre just some dumb troll.

Pain-Seeker
04-26-2017, 04:10 PM
The only autist here is you . First of all berserker wasent bad before and neither is now . Hes got probably the most powerfull feint game from all heroes. The only thing that this super armor is good for is baiting when the opponent is far away . If you acutaly win any fights with only using that you should focus more on game than forums. Zone is perfectly fine exepct for flicker bug , once that is fixed there will be no issue with it .

Devils-_-legacy
04-26-2017, 04:16 PM
how do you punish PK's zone though? it doesn't give free GB when you block it.

These attacks are too fast and make them the best attacks for these classes, if you can't see the problem you are fu*** dumb.
I don't play only berserker, i played it in first. For the mutiple threads i had no idea where to post it so i just did it 3 times x)

I've played every class there are 3 that are hard to block parry that's it pk I'd say is the worse followed by warden then orichi the rest is not hard orichi needs the move his skill set is very poor the wardens I found out if u dodge u get a free heavy / light but ok pks is broken as she can continusly attack with it but not as much of a instant win as pk light spam I'm really confused why ur pissed about za as most people don't use it unless ur turtling then people use to open u up or force you to react

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 04:19 PM
The only autist here is you . First of all berserker wasent bad before and neither is now . Hes got probably the most powerfull feint game from all heroes. The only thing that this super armor is good for is baiting when the opponent is far away . If you acutaly win any fights with only using that you should focus more on game than forums. Zone is perfectly fine exepct for flicker bug , once that is fixed there will be no issue with it .

Ye so i am the autist but i never said berserker was bad before, i said the abiltiy with the 4 hits was totally useless and stupid as fu** against good players, i'm very good at this game, trust me or not.
ZoneA is not perfectly fine you must be joking or just want to negate with me same as a troll, it is too fast.
The flicker bug will never disapear unless they just change the way to do it, i mean the shortcuts, this bug is here only because you need to use the 2 attacks shorcuts in the same time for doing it, it is absolutly obvious that it will give a bug with the server because he see at first a light or strong attack then the ZA. It's fu**** 100% logically and these develloppers didn't fu**** realised it. They are ....... i can't write that.

Devils-_-legacy
04-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Ye so i am the autist but i never said berserker was bad before, i said the abiltiy with the 4 hits was totally useless and stupid as fu** against good players, i'm very good at this game, trust me or not.
Zone is not perfectly fine, it is too fast and the flicker bug will never disapear unless they just change the way to do it, i mean the shortcuts, this bug is here only because you need use the 2 attacks shorcuts in same time for doing it, it is absolutly obvious that it will give a bug with the server because he see at first a light or strong attack then the ZA. It's fu**** 100% logicaly and these developpers didn't fu**** think about it.

Are you on pc or console?

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 04:22 PM
PC

Pain-Seeker
04-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Zone is not perfectly fine, it is too fast and the flicker bug will never disapear unless they just change the way to do it, i mean the shortcuts, this bug is here only because you need use the 2 attacks shorcuts in same time for doing it, it is absolutly obvious that it will give a bug with the server because he see at first a light or strong attack then the ZA. It's fu**** 100% logicaly and these developpers didn't fu**** think about it.

if you are " very good" why do you have problems with it ? Most of the players i play against as an orochi can block or parry my zone . "one of the main strategy of this class was to reach 4 hit to have super armor" FIRST THING , "So I was saying that this class, logically, was totally useless and deep ****ed" SECOND THING . Yeah you are austist if you dont even know what you wrote in first post. Zone isnt unblocable,it isnt undodgable, and it is reactable , not to say it drains 50% of your stamina . Also it was already adressed by those " dumb devs" that it is game reacting first to one attk and then it realise its zone attk. I am as well looking forward to seeing how they deal with it

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 04:30 PM
why ur pissed about za as most people don't use it unless ur turtling then people use to open u up or force you to react

it is so false, they can use it at any time, under chains or anything BECAUSE IT IS THEIR FASTEST ATTACKS, and they do it. Or maybe you never play against good orochis / wardens ?

MacPhersson
04-26-2017, 04:32 PM
Im not saying it will end the defesive meta, im not asking for it to be buffed. Im saying it should be fixed, and is necessary for some heroes which I think is completely ok and adds variety to the heroes.

ZA does not need to end the defensive meta. But making ZA worse will make the defensive meta stronger.

they need to fix the zone attacks and to give more offensive tool to every class. thats how you get rid of the defensive meta.

and zone attack aren't a good tool against the defensive meta its part of the defensive meta. because those move are way too safe.

DrinkinMehStella
04-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Zone attacks use half your stamina whether it hits or miss so its risky using it and cant be spammed so i think zone attacks are fine the way they are.

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 04:37 PM
if you are " very good" why do you have problems with it ? Most of the players i play against as an orochi can block or parry my zone . "one of the main strategy of this class was to reach 4 hit to have super armor" FIRST THING , "So I was saying that this class, logically, was totally useless and deep ****ed" SECOND THING .

When i say the class is ****ed it dosen't forcemently mean it is a bad class in terms of win rate or something else, think about it.
And as i said i was playing it so it was not so bad.

Zone isnt unblocable,it isnt undodgable, and it is reactable

Can you not say **** after **** ? You can only predict these moove but i guess you just say that to be in contradiction with me, because you are a troll.

And i assume you are an Orochi player using his ZA most of the time for get some free attacks or finish people because you know it is OP and it is your fastest attack, stupid bas*****, we all know without this ZA you will be worst than a ****.

DrinkinMehStella
04-26-2017, 05:16 PM
When i say the class is ****ed it dosen't forcemently mean it is a bad class in terms of win rate or something else, think about it.
And as i said i was playing it so it was not so bad.

Can you not say **** after **** ? You can only predict these moove but i guess you just say that to be in contradiction with me, because you are a troll.

And i assume you are an Orochi player using his ZA most of the time for get some free attacks or finish people because you know it is OP and it is your fastest attack, stupid bas*****, we all know without this ZA you will be worst than a ****.

to much salt is bad for your heart

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Orochi ZA exploiter confirmed, we all know you just defend your class now. I assume you play warden sometimes too ? haha xD

That_guy44
04-26-2017, 06:06 PM
On consoles you have to anticipate zone attacks. They are literally too fast to react to. Add in flicker zones and GG.

Weedjox
04-26-2017, 06:16 PM
On consoles you have to anticipate zone attacks. They are literally too fast to react to. Add in flicker zones and GG.

Yes it is why the game is trash actually, i really hope they will fix it soon, they just need to lower the speed a little bit and it is GG for honor ^^

Burn-The-Sinner
04-26-2017, 07:02 PM

nice troll

now show us in a video how you manage wardens and orochi