PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Mode Questions

Mia.Nora
04-26-2017, 01:39 PM
First of all will it be a separate queue addition to current separation like; vs AI / vs Player / vs Player Ranked
Or will it turn current vs Player into a ranked mode??

Second; even now Matchmaking takes too long with even after it expands to everything. Will ranked mode matchmaking look for players only in that ranking tier (like in League of Legends) or will different ranks cluster together in same game?? Ideally it needs to separate different rank players but MM times are already horrible, how is it even going to work?

HarambeVendetta
04-26-2017, 06:06 PM
I belive it will be seperate, but about how it will work...Good question, i'm fairly confident that they never expected to lose 70-80% of their playerbase in the first month, when they decided to create a ranked mode later on.

Mia.Nora
04-27-2017, 02:37 AM
Can we please have an answer to this question?

Today after 1.06 I queued for an hour without any games for elimination with Very High Activity. All I got is the infamous 0002001512 error which was supposedly fixed with 1.06 according to your announcement.

There is no playerbase left in some regions for normal queues let alone ranked divisions, what are the plans for enabling us to play the game with other players? Right now it only works vs AI and Dominion only during local peak time. Anything else does not work.

Kaotic_CipherTV
04-27-2017, 03:20 AM

Today after 1.06 I queued for an hour without any games for elimination with Very High Activity. All I got is the infamous 0002001512 error which was supposedly fixed with 1.06 according to your announcement.

There is no playerbase left in some regions for normal queues let alone ranked divisions, what are the plans for enabling us to play the game with other players? Right now it only works vs AI and Dominion only during local peak time. Anything else does not work.

It is also off season. So alot of people are probably taking a break. I would expect to see a surge of players at the start of next season and new player release.

Bob__Gnarly
04-27-2017, 04:11 AM
Good question OP, I'm also interested in an answer to this.

If the player base will be split even further, then I can only imagine even longer wait times which are already painful.

bmason1000
04-27-2017, 04:14 AM
It is also off season. So alot of people are probably taking a break. I would expect to see a surge of players at the start of next season and new player release.
Boom. I'm totally taking a breather haha. I'll still be playing for sure but i feel a little less dedicated and more inclined to seek other ventures.

rossato2109
04-27-2017, 02:23 PM

Yeah, the playerbase here at South America is very low. You can take over 20 minutes looking for a game as a group. Most of my friends are quitting. At one time, I had over 30 people in my friend list playing the game, in the past days that number is down to 5 or 6.

Is there any way to change our play region (besides moving to another country or continent)?