PDA

View Full Version : no season rewards

D3mon1d
04-26-2017, 01:38 PM
where the **** are my rewards ubi****?

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Did you switch factions during the last season?

MiramarBR
04-26-2017, 01:42 PM
where the **** are my rewards ubi****?

I've been viking since day one and i got nothing but 3 crates :/

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 01:46 PM
You should have a new emblem outline.. and a new ornament for each of the Viking characters...

I've been viking since day one and i got nothing but 3 crates :/

D3mon1d
04-26-2017, 01:54 PM
i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 02:09 PM
i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3And that's the reason why you only got nothing but the crates.

Players who switched mid-season (after round 1 was over) didn't get those special rewards.

Ubi's way of a rather stupid "traitor" penalty.

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 02:10 PM
i bought the game during round 3 and first went as samurai and then switched to viking during round 3

Then i'm afraid you wont get any season rewards.

If you had stayed samurai.. you would have.

On the faction change screen, it says you lose the right to any season rewards if you change faction after the first round.

rickblood220
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know the dates for the specific rounds? Apparently I swapped on the 28th. I swore I didn't at all but I remember a friend and I trying to figure something out but I swore it was for Round 1.

I just feel cheated. After I did tho (during round 1 i thought) I know I immediately swapped back to Vikings. I was trying to trigger something but it didn't work so I went right back. I didn't even do a match as an opposing faction so i wasn't trying to "flip" sides at all.

After that? I never swapped once. Till the season was over and i was trying to figure out why i didn't get any rewards and I was told by multiple ppl that swapping triggered it for them.

But I guess that's my point. If I did, it was a one time swap, and I came right back. Never to leave again. Annnnnd no rewards for me. Awesome.

If that be the case, I rly don't care to continue to play this game. I'll go back to World of Tanks. At least the moderators there worked with me on silly **** like this.

Oh...and at least War Gaming had enough sense to go the route of not making ppl D/C more than 12 times in my morning so far just trying to do TWO dailies.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know the dates for the specific rounds? Apparently I swapped on the 28th. I swore I didn't at all but I remember a friend and I trying to figure something out but I swore it was for Round 1.

I just feel cheated. After I did tho (during round 1 i thought) I know I immediately swapped back to Vikings. I was trying to trigger something but it didn't work so I went right back. I didn't even do a match as an opposing faction so i wasn't trying to "flip" sides at all.

After that? I never swapped once. Till the season was over and i was trying to figure out why i didn't get any rewards and I was told by multiple ppl that swapping triggered it for them.

But I guess that's my point. If I did, it was a one time swap, and I came right back. Never to leave again. Annnnnd no rewards for me. Awesome.

If that be the case, I rly don't care to continue to play this game. I'll go back to World of Tanks. At least the moderators there worked with me on silly **** like this.

Oh...and at least War Gaming had enough sense to go the route of not making ppl D/C more than 12 times in my morning so far just trying to do TWO dailies.

I'm not sure 'I was only a traitor once' works as an excuse. I wasn't a traitor once, I think it's fair that you get rewarded for an entire season only if you were in that faction for an entire season, no?

Hillbill79
04-27-2017, 12:25 PM
They should just turn off faction switching period. Choose your faction at the start of the season, and then have no option to change it until the beginning of the next.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 12:37 PM
They should just turn off faction switching period. Choose your faction at the start of the season, and then have no option to change it until the beginning of the next.

I agree, think it just undermines the whole point of the war, and it is being exploited by people to get more crates, which I strongly suspect is what the guy above 'trying to trigger something' was doing.

rickblood220
04-27-2017, 12:43 PM

So i've lost count now on how many times I've been disconnected now this morning trying to do TWO ******* DAILIES...like am i going for a record? You won't sympathize with certain ppl but Ubi will relish in ppl wasting so much of their god damn time on this ****ty concept lol

rickblood220
04-27-2017, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure 'I was only a traitor once' works as an excuse. I wasn't a traitor once, I think it's fair that you get rewarded for an entire season only if you were in that faction for an entire season, no?

I never played a match as another faction or used war assets as another faction. When I did, I immediately swapped back in the same idk 2 mins? But ya i guess if you go ehhh but don't act your guilty regardless it seems to everyone.

rickblood220
04-27-2017, 01:20 PM

If I had used assets as another faction, I get that, but I didn't. Like flipping a page in a book while your hand is still on it to flip back to the previous, I didn't "read" anything and went right back. That's all i'm saying, just the context of my traitorous actions. And the fact I never swapped ever again and continued to support Vikings after every round till the season ended. Never flipping once in between.

That's why I feel shafted.

rickblood220
04-27-2017, 01:23 PM
I agree, think it just undermines the whole point of the war, and it is being exploited by people to get more crates, which I strongly suspect is what the guy above 'trying to trigger something' was doing.

It was. I'm not a traitor like that, screw that. I'm Vikings all the way, well, Packers if we're talking NFL. But yes i was trying to trigger something or "test" something would be another way I guess to put it. I've supported the cause the entire time. That's why I wish someone would just go "you know what, I see what you're saying and in your case I'd think you should still get the rewards" but not so much -_-

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 01:27 PM
If I had used assets as another faction, I get that, but I didn't. Like flipping a page in a book while your hand is still on it to flip back to the previous, I didn't "read" anything and went right back. That's all i'm saying, just the context of my traitorous actions. And the fact I never swapped ever again and continued to support Vikings after every round till the season ended. Never flipping once in between.

That's why I feel shafted.

No it's really not like that. In simple game mechanics, once you switched it registers that you were in another faction, no matter how briefly. It's a hard decision in game terms, the game doesn't have access to your thought processes or care that you changed your mind later. You get warned what will happen when you change factions, and you changed anyway. And that is the point, in game terms, you made a change, you belonged to another faction, even if only for seconds. You abandoned your initial faction.

If you want to avoid game mechanics and instead talk in terms of analogies, it is not like turning a page in a book at all. It is like being in an army, abandoning your post, going to the camp of the enemy army and kneeling before their leader and swearing your loyalty to him. Okay, so you changed your mind and went back again to your original army (guessing they didn't know what you did, otherwise they would probably just shoot you for being a traitor) and okay you didn't fight for the enemy, you changed your mind so fast. But you were still a traitor.

You couldn't go and join the German army for a day and then be welcomed back into the British army with open arms the next day. They shot people for refusing to go over the trenches in WW1, I am fairly sure if you decided to be a German soldier for the day they would have shot you for that too.

Silveriukas
04-27-2017, 02:10 PM
ME TOO!!! WHERE are my rewards? same only 3 crates