PDA

View Full Version : Emblem generator or some art skills

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Do you know something about some neat emblem generator? I mean I lack art skills and have problems with designing my emblem in some cool way so I was wonder if there is something that would help me somehow. Even some gallery with instructions would help.
And I'm really jealous of some of the emblems I see when fighting in-game. ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 01:20 PM
There's a bunch of youtube videos, I had a nice wolf one off that for a while. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azd-wYob2D0 Obviously there are other videos to the right.

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Damn...I didn't think about thing as simple as YT. Thanks for suggestion!

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 01:24 PM
You're welcome. Sometimes I found the shapes were in different places to where they were in the video but I didn't unlock them all through breakables so that might be part of it. Other than that, it will tell you exactly what you need in terms of size, location and rotation.

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 02:02 PM
You're welcome. Sometimes I found the shapes were in different places to where they were in the video but I didn't unlock them all through breakables so that might be part of it. Other than that, it will tell you exactly what you need in terms of size, location and rotation.Thanks as well - eye of the osiris, here i come. I just hope the cords still work with the golden lion frame from the beta.