PDA

View Full Version : When are the new heroes coming?

GladiatorHood
04-26-2017, 12:54 PM
I heard something about new heroes 50 years ago but they still haven't arrived.
Any idea?

GladiatorHood
04-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Anybody

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Start of season two for gold/seasonpass holders like they said on last week's stream, more info on them on this week's.

GladiatorHood
04-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Start of season two for gold/seasonpass holders like they said on last week's stream, more info on them on this week's.

But the ones without the seasonpass are still able to play the heroes?

Herbstlicht
04-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Guess everyone will be able to play them. Season pass holders just get early access and possibly needn't spend 50k steel a hero.

GladiatorHood
04-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Guess everyone will be able to play them. Season pass holders just get early access and possibly needn't spend 50k steel a hero.

If that was true i'd quit the game

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Nobody knows. Considering they said the off-season would last 'several weeks', you may not see the new heroes for 3 or more weeks.

Hillbill79
04-26-2017, 01:10 PM
I think, but i could be wrong.... That the off season is 3 weeks.

4 seasons of 10 weeks each is 40 weeks, leaving 12 weeks... split between those 4 seasons is 3 weeks each.

If that is correct... and it might not be how it's going to work.. then season pass holders should get them in maybe 2 weeks or so.

Season pass holders wont have to pay for the characters if they are priced fairly highly...

It could be that they are the same price as all the other heroes were.

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 01:28 PM
I think, but i could be wrong.... That the off season is 3 weeks.

4 seasons of 10 weeks each is 40 weeks, leaving 12 weeks... split between those 4 seasons is 3 weeks each.

If that is correct... and it might not be how it's going to work.. then season pass holders should get them in maybe 2 weeks or so.

Season pass holders wont have to pay for the characters if they are priced fairly highly...

It could be that they are the same price as all the other heroes were.

That was the same mental math I did a while ago, it is making a base assumption that year two starts 14th february 2018 but yeah. I have a suspicion it will be more than 500 but I also don;t think it will be some of the numbers people are throwing out, but we will see. I didn't play siege past half the single player, knew when to call it quits because I wasn't beating the AI regularly on the training stuff let alone players, but people think it will be based on that model.