PDA

View Full Version : What a great reward o.O

Illyrian_King
04-26-2017, 11:53 AM
First I really couldn't trust my eyes!

I was just sitting there and BOOOMMMM ... 3 scavenger chests and a bronze emblem :D:D:D

But when I asked my viking friend and he told me, that he won WHOLE 5 CHESTS ?!?!?! AAANNNDDDD a golden emblem ANNNNDDDDD AN ORNAMENT, so I really became jealous and angry why I dind't spend day and night fighting for that kind of "special reward" :mad:

What do I need steel for, or champion status or anything of that type? :confused:

Because honestly, I thought that after the season war you have a list of possible rewards and the war assets you earned during the season are your credits for that list.

Thasnatos
04-26-2017, 04:15 PM
Yeah i'd love to have those ornaments as well like at least make them available in the shop so we could buy them. I don't mind if its 7k - 10k because its a reward for the winner so lets make it special. The Emblem Outline is fine though ... we're at 3rd place so we're getting bronze ... at least its not made out of wood.

Illyrian_King
04-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Yeah at least something, but definitely nothing worth to wait 10 weeks for ;b

There would have been so many possibilites to make it more appealing with just little work ... maybe get steel, champion status, special weapon skins or a possibility to buy equipment parts you always wanted and ornaments with war assets!

SlashingElbow
04-27-2017, 04:43 PM
Hahaha this makes the viking win so much sweeter. The tears of the losers tastes amazing. You lost and you are not getting ****.. We did not get 5 crates we got 8. 3 for the round win and 5 for the faction war win and all those sweeet ornaments. The war was worth it. We are dishonoring your women and burning your village at the moment

Supercool5150
04-27-2017, 04:49 PM
Hahaha this makes the viking win so much sweeter. The tears of the losers tastes amazing. You lost and you are not getting ****.. We did not get 5 crates we got 8. 3 for the round win and 5 for the faction war win and all those sweeet ornaments. The war was worth it. We are dishonoring your women and burning your village at the moment

We infected our women with STD's...Have fun with that.

JesterSyxe
04-27-2017, 04:52 PM

The Only thing you are dishonoring is yourself. I am a Viking too and I think the Samurai and the Knights deserve better. I would say give them fewer Chests for 2nd and 3rd BUT give them something to show on the Hero himself, maybe not all of the Ornaments but let them choose 2 for the 2nd and 1 for the 3rd Place. Or maybe give them the Chance to buy them in the Shop maybe in a different Color or something.
Don't get me wrong I am very Happy to be a Viking. But the Knights and Samurai put the same amount of Blood, Sweat and Tears into this Season, which was to long, much to long.
They deserve better than this.
I had lots of fun and I respect a good Enemy if he loses, even the Peacekeeper :)

I hope Ubi does change the Rewards for 3rd and 2nd Place for all the upcoming Seasons AND for this One.

Wateverdude
04-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Knights and Samurai should get the ornament for heroes in their faction, Viking is the winner so they can have all. Sound very fair to me. I'm a Knight and I'm not salty about losing the war, I just wan't to get some unique ornaments for my heroes in the faction I commited in the beginning. Don't really care about stupid war system that not worth my time playing because it is full of flaw. The reward is 5 loot chest which is 2500 steel, dirt cheap since I can buy a lot of steel with cash or maybe 4 days doing my orders leisurely.

The Faction war system is not optimize, it's not about how many lands you owned during rounds, it's all about the amount of lands you owned in a specific time when the round ends. which is stupid to me, since each faction have different active time. The fact that 3 factions share nearly same amount of lands at the end of season,while Knight haven't won a single round, show me how flawed this system is.

Potatoserver825
05-03-2017, 11:31 AM
First I really couldn't trust my eyes!

I was just sitting there and BOOOMMMM ... 3 scavenger chests and a bronze emblem :D:D:D

But when I asked my viking friend and he told me, that he won WHOLE 5 CHESTS ?!?!?! AAANNNDDDD a golden emblem ANNNNDDDDD AN ORNAMENT, so I really became jealous and angry why I dind't spend day and night fighting for that kind of "special reward" :mad:

What do I need steel for, or champion status or anything of that type? :confused:

Because honestly, I thought that after the season war you have a list of possible rewards and the war assets you earned during the season are your credits for that list.

It's worse that the samurai only got 5 chests and not a single ornaments to show for it. I wouldn't gladly purchase some of them for steel. Lastly don't listen to slashing^, he's a troll who says the same thing on all these threads.