PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft says connection improvement - Are you seeing it?

iPlaySavageAF
04-26-2017, 10:42 AM
In the "Official News and Announcements" Ubisoft claims to have improved connection for Xbox 1 consoles.

I see no improvement on my end. I am playing Elimination and see constant disconnection from others as well as myself.

Anybody else seeing this?

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 11:01 AM
Erm...If you're talking about patch 1.06 then we're still before release. It's going to be tomorrow for PC (probably) and consoles will get it after certification process.

iPlaySavageAF
04-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Erm...If you're talking about patch 1.06 then we're still before release. It's going to be tomorrow for PC (probably) and consoles will get it after certification process.

No, I am talking about this post that was posted yesterday

Xbox One Stability Update - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1643719-Xbox-One-Stability-Update

CandleInTheDark
04-26-2017, 11:48 AM
What they said was they removed something that was a problem, until the patch hits all that means is it will be as it was before microsoft's last xbox update. Whether it will be an improvement of not depends on if you were matched with people who used dvr even after the devs said it was causing a problem on the stream.

SlashingElbow
04-26-2017, 12:48 PM
its maintenance in 15 minutes on xbox interrupting the game for 30 minutes now. Maybe they will fix something LOL

kweassa1917
04-26-2017, 12:58 PM
Mine's noticeably improved. In one of my game reviews (in my local region, language) my first assessment of the game was it had some serious issues, so I gave it around 65~70 / 100 -- 10~15 points hacked off for what would have been a 80~85% rating game for me. My first and foremost criticism of this game's faults was with the connection so I am critical about these things.

Back around launch, I've recorded around lowest at 30~35%, and highest at around 75% of the games I've played never being finished due to drops, match going belly-up, game freezes and such.
Nowadays, on average I get maybe 1 drop out of 10, and that's usually when there are some ragequitters in the game. So as long as nobody ragequits, I finish about 90% of games I play.

So yes, I do see a marked improvement, and I am thankful of the devs.

polytrop
04-27-2017, 06:06 PM
i play on pc and for me none of the updates helped. nearly every game has connection issues...it can be lag, disconnection, every other player gets kicked or i get kicked which happens the most. i dont have issues with any other game only with for honor and since the last update 1.06 i get black screens and others seem to get them 2 in my game, also now every game is so laggy i cant play anymore, this wasnt the case before the update.

Wateverdude
04-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Still red NAT, used to have green NAT during and after beta for 1-2 months. And I still got kicked during queue in 4v4. Still getting pair with red ping player in ~30% of my duel.
Overall, no differences.