PDA

View Full Version : A Reservist TROPHY, For Honor! TROPHY, Active Duty TROPHY : ALL BUGGED!!

corazondedelfin
04-26-2017, 10:13 AM
The next trophies are bugged, UBISOFT, time to act and fix it!

- A Reservist : Manually deploy War Assets in 5 different Rounds.
- For Honor! : Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the start of the next Season.
- Active Duty : Manually deploy War Assets in 50 different Turns.

Did you guys experience the same?

I participated in the whole season in way many more turns than 50, all the rounds and just watched the results... AND GOT NONE OF THAT TROPHIES! And internet is full of people with the same problem!!!

Bugisoft once again... Damn.

PD: I WON THE FACTION WAR AND YOU GAVE ME żżA FAN?? FOR THE HEAD OF MY OROCHI, SERIOUSLY UBISOFT????? TROLLS!!!!

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 10:26 AM
PD: I WON THE FACTION WAR AND YOU GAVE ME żżA FAN?? FOR THE HEAD OF MY OROCHI, SERIOUSLY UBISOFT????? TROLLS!!!!

Maybe they thought you need to cool down. Fan ... cool down ... get it? ;)

corazondedelfin
04-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Maybe they thought you need to cool down. Fan ... cool down ... get it? ;)

Hahaha Yea I get it, well in that case I could accept the cooling fan then xD

Did you get that trophies? It says 0'1% and that kind of sh1t in ps4 got them, what about you?

I wanted the trophies to get the platinum, but the game is so super bugged that I barely believe I will ever get them.

The-Foxhounded
04-26-2017, 11:15 AM
The next trophies are bugged, UBISOFT, time to act and fix it!

- For Honor! : Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the start of the next Season.

Did you guys experience the same?

I participated in the whole season in way many more turns than 50, all the rounds and just watched the results... AND GOT NONE OF THAT TROPHIES! And internet is full of people with the same problem!!!

Bugisoft once again... Damn.

While I agree with Active Duty and A Reservist being bugged, technically because of this moronic "Off Season" the For Honor! trophy hasn't applied yet.

That being said, I'm in Vikings who won because of numbers, and I don't see anything that was given to us other than 3 loot boxes... what fan are you talking about? I didn't even get that...?

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 11:18 AM
Hahaha Yea I get it, well in that case I could accept the cooling fan then xD

Did you get that trophies? It says 0'1% and that kind of sh1t in ps4 got them, what about you?

I wanted the trophies to get the platinum, but the game is so super bugged that I barely believe I will ever get them.

I haven't played yet today. I have Active Duty, had that for about a month now. I read on a thread today that if you deploy assets today that A Reservist will pop, so I am going to try that when I get home from work and I will update you here if I get it. I don't know if anyone has For Honor! yet, I guess you have to come back in Season 2 to get that one?

corazondedelfin
04-26-2017, 11:20 AM
While I agree with Active Duty and A Reservist being bugged, technically because of this moronic "Off Season" the For Honor! trophy hasn't applied yet.

That being said, I'm in Vikings who won because of numbers, and I don't see anything that was given to us other than 3 loot boxes... what fan are you talking about? I didn't even get that...?

Maybe you missunderstood the trophy description, I bet we should have got it already because results were shown.

I would prefer to have got nothing than to have got a fan for my head, I feel like being trolled. I remained for a little little bit of matches every couple of days in the game just to get the damn remaining trophies, and THEY ARE BUGGED! WHAT THE FK UBISOFT????

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 11:20 AM

You are supposed to have an Ornament for every single character, a gold emblem outline and several crates. Many Vikings are reporting that all they got is 3 crates. This is not the right reward, you should have a lot more.

LEAFS1212
04-26-2017, 11:30 AM
xbox achievements working fine, cant get the 'for honor' cuz the new season hasnt started yet, other than that... 970/1000. no issues

Handsome_rob_7
04-26-2017, 12:32 PM
So now A Reservist and Active Duty are bugged for me. If I am correct there are 54 turns a round. I am a day one player and I have deployed MINIMUM 1 turn per day in ALL 5 ROUNDS, that's at least 70 turns. I know for a fact that I have deployed 3 times per turn in Round 4 and Round 5 that's 84 turns in just the last 2 Rounds. Now this morning we are in the off season, just for ****s and giggles i'm going to deploy just once per turn no matter how many games I play during that round. I really don't know what else to do and without a patch I'll never platinum this game.

phunkyprodigy
04-26-2017, 05:22 PM
The Active Duty was definitely bugged for me but I managed to eventually unlock it after around 120+ turns 3 weeks ago. Right now, the A Reservist trophy is bugged for me too.

Dizzy4213
04-26-2017, 05:25 PM
I have Active Duty, but no the other two.

RealJayDee1984
04-26-2017, 05:34 PM
I have them, except for the one we logically can't get before the start of the actual next season. I got "A Reservist" today after deploying my first war asset in the Off-Season.

RenfieldX
04-26-2017, 05:41 PM
You are supposed to have an Ornament for every single character, a gold emblem outline and several crates. Many Vikings are reporting that all they got is 3 crates. This is not the right reward, you should have a lot more.

I can confirm this - if you're a Viking, you should have got 3 crates for winning the round, and 5 crates for winning the season, for a total of 8 crates. You should also have 1 new ornament for winning the season for each of the characters, plus a gold emblem outline.

I'm Viking on PS4, and I got these rewards immediately after the season ended.

phunkyprodigy
04-26-2017, 06:20 PM

I don't think it's the Off-Season that's causing the A Reservist not to unlock only because if you look at this link - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5824-for-honor/52-a-reservist - at least 30 people have already unlocked it today.

DeathWatcher0
04-26-2017, 06:24 PM
I don't think it's the Off-Season that's causing the A Reservist not to unlock only because if you look at this link - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5824-for-honor/52-a-reservist - at least 30 people have already unlocked it today.

he means the "For Honor!" trophy. the one where you have to participate in a season and come back to see the results when the next season starts. since we are in off-season, the next one hasn't started, so you can't get that trophy yet. The reservist one is bugged, some people are getting it , some not.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 07:51 PM
On a related note, I just had the end of season screen tell me that I only manually deployed 12 times in the entire season, even though I have deployed 100's of times (and actually do have the Active Duty achievement to prove it). It just occurs to me, that if the game finds it this hard to actually keep a record of what you have done throughout the season, then it's no surprise that people are not getting Active Duty.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Just to confirm, as some people mentioned above, as soon as I deployed in the off season 'A Reservist' unlocked for me, on Xbox One.

This is was 30 seconds ago:

https://i.imgsafe.org/0f8e2d69a3.jpg

UbiNoty
04-27-2017, 12:44 AM
We're aware that some of the trophies are bugged and the team has been alerted as well. We've been busy trying to take care of some big priorities first, but we haven't forgotten about this either! Hopefully we'll be able to bring out a fix in a future update.
You can help by reporting the bugged trophies to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

Lumina-US
04-27-2017, 01:04 AM
Why do many people keep complaining about the "For Honor" trophy being bugged?

Did you guys even read the description?

It says: Participate in a Season and return in the beggining of the NEXT one to see your results.

Season 2 has NOT started yet, (offseason is NOT Season 2!) so "For Honor" can't and won't be unlocked for a good while - that one, is definitely NOT glitched.

SIRAP_P
04-27-2017, 10:08 AM
I am on PS4 and :

Are BUGGED for me.. maybe a fixe ? ..... naaaaaa it's ubisoft they don't fix games.

DanielDoesIt
04-28-2017, 06:31 AM
Man, am sorry to say, am glad am not the only one having this problem. I notice since the beginning of round 5, The Reservist was bugged. Upset that even the For Honor! Has the same problem. Like you guy's, been in it since day 1, even did the whole story on realistic, nd collected everything, just for this sh!t to happens, when your expecting a platinum. Blows:mad:

TheInfamousPaul
04-29-2017, 02:15 PM
We're aware that some of the trophies are bugged and the team has been alerted as well. We've been busy trying to take care of some big priorities first, but we haven't forgotten about this either! Hopefully we'll be able to bring out a fix in a future update.
You can help by reporting the bugged trophies to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

"Big priorities first", you mean like more microtransactions and dlc? Why don't you focus on fixing the actual game you released (that should have been fixed before you released it considering you had 3 betas) instead of creating overpriced executions and ornaments.

CWILLHACKYOU
04-29-2017, 03:59 PM
Ubisoft will never fix the problem with the trophies of for honor is the same case with the crew the, game launched in 2014 thousands of people do not get the platinum and are locked in 98% because the statistics in the game do not match our deeds, they always does it make up the excuse, that you are working on priority things that priority things are? Sell ​​another package of dlc for 45 dollars, or who knows how to make a new AC. I love the ubisoft franchises but I also like to platinum the games and this was the last of ubisoft that I bought I will never give money to a company that does not have the minimum support for its users only cares about its profits and never fixes its games. The problem of trophies should be a priority since WE PAY for the game, stop making excuses and make the mistake and try to correct this is with all the games produced ubisoft, you do not learn, I doubt that trophy problem in the for honor as in the crew is so difficult to resolve that need to take years, I think it is lacking is someone's will to speak, we have a problem here, let me spend 3 hours here and I will solve it, throw a hot fix and all they are happy, but they never do it, the development team does not want to do anything. And the after sales support only serves to say create a call in support that we will probably respond in 5 years.

Sorry for the bad English but I hope you understand that what is missing for ubisoft and its team of developers is lack of will to correct problems.

The crew i miss 1 trophy "stay out trouble" stuck on 80% and no platinum.
For honor miss 2 trophys right now "Active duty" and "Reservist" i play more than 170 turns and deploy manually assets in all 5 rounds. And i think i will never platinum this game too like the crew, i'm day one player.

corazondedelfin
05-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Seriously, when is this sh1t going to be fixed? Im tired of coming back a couple of times a week to see that I still cant get the fcking trophies and to see that they are still around 1% in PS4.

DO SOMETHING ALREADY!

phunkyprodigy
05-04-2017, 03:02 AM

Hi, I did submit a ticket around 6 weeks ago for "Active Duty" and all UbiSoft did was suggested that I either try deleting my game and reinstalling it or contact Sony Support. Right now the "A Reservist" trophy is bugged for me too. What I really want to know is if you guys are really working to fix the bugged trophies or not?

corazondedelfin
06-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Its been months I dount touch this broken videogame or write in here. Is this sh1t even fixed ?

psyminion
06-01-2017, 06:10 PM
I got the active duty and reservist trophies like yesterday, and I've been playing and deploying war assets since launch.

I think it's fixed (ps4) but I'm just one dude

RasmusK2
06-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Season 2 round 2 and no trophy! I have deployed war assets every freaking round! What gives?

Trbevis
06-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Got my platinum a couple weeks ago... the only trophy that took time was the reservist one, ive depliyed in every round tho and kept doing it until i got it, im guessing sometimes it just doesnt register, just try to do it after every match

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 12:55 AM
If you're on console, 1.08 won't go through until next week. So once you've updated to 1.08 next week, manually deploy, and then you should get the Reservist Trophy.
We're still working on For Honor! and Active Duty - but they should be fixed soon hopefully!

corazondedelfin
06-08-2017, 07:01 PM
If you're on console, 1.08 won't go through until next week. So once you've updated to 1.08 next week, manually deploy, and then you should get the Reservist Trophy.
We're still working on For Honor! and Active Duty - but they should be fixed soon hopefully!

Hello, its 8th June. I was in an oceanographical campaign at the ocean, is this pile of crap fixed already Ubisoft admins?

I would like to get the trophies now cause Im going to the console, and I have been waiting to get them since a lot of time.

I hope anyone writes here good news..

corazondedelfin
06-08-2017, 07:36 PM

I just played two matches deploying war assets, and no trophy popped up..

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 12:55 AM
I just played two matches deploying war assets, and no trophy popped up..

If you're on console you have to wait until tomorrow after 8 AM est for 1.08 to be pushed to console. If you're on PC, please open a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and then PM me your ticket # so I can bring it over to the team to look at.

corazondedelfin
06-14-2017, 06:42 PM
If you're on console you have to wait until tomorrow after 8 AM est for 1.08 to be pushed to console. If you're on PC, please open a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and then PM me your ticket # so I can bring it over to the team to look at.

Piece of sh1t of a bugged videogame, I still have the same exact bug ACTIVE DUTY never unlocking, is anyone ever going to fix thisż?? I doubt it. Assh*les... Playing since the beggining, 14th June and no trophy yet... Im on PS4

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1638228-Post-1-05-quot-Active-Duty-quot-quot-Reservist-quot-and-quot-For-Honor!-quot-Trophy-Discussion-Forums

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/For-Honor-Active-Duty-trophy-bugged/td-p/46211654

EVEN FOR GOOGLE YOUR TROPHIES ARE A FAMOUS "BUG SEARCH". Ps...

corazondedelfin
07-29-2017, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone and old friends! Just wanted to report, that, after playing since the second week when this game was released and coming once every two weeks or so to play a match and recieve the PLATINUM TROPHY...

I got it yesterday!!!!!!!

BUGS ARE GONE, at least for me, and now I can send this game to hell... TILL THE DAY YOU GIVE ME A RONIN AND PATCH THE ****ING RED CONECCTION.

GOODBYE EVERYONE! FINALLY GOT MY TROPHY!!!

And one last thing: UBISOFT, YOU CAN GO TO ****.

PD: I won the Faction War again, now you can call it DELFIN FACTION WAR, cause my faction always win, it doesnt matter what round. True as hell.