PDA

View Full Version : "A reward worth fighting for"

Keejv
04-26-2017, 08:43 AM
Thats what you said, so i gave it my best. Rep 22 Kensei on console (Big TT) over 900 territories attacked and 500+ defended

We got orments? Not even complete skins. I mean you get the same reward and MORE crates for completing the singel player campaign.

I remember when this game came out, i recomended it to my friends, they got it and droped it after some weeks. Would anyone really recomended this game to their friends now when we know better how ubi treats us?

Such a shame, i will not watch your stream anymore ( you dont even show up on time, release your patches when you are supposed to and keep giving us cliffhangers like "next week we will talk about raider buffs" but its just cheap talk.

DrinkinMyStella
04-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Even a unique colour scheme or execution would have been better.

Herbstlicht
04-26-2017, 09:53 AM
I am Samurai. I got an outline. Hm, it doesn't look too bad. Anyway, i don't care about those rewards. I guess it was worth fighting for when it comes to the Vikings. For the others? Ah well, we had fun, we lost, it's ok. No need to shed tears i guess.

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 10:01 AM
"A reward worth fighting for"

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy-downsized-large.gif

The funniest thing is that there are people who actually believed this.
Like, really ? Really ?
Maybe de same people who bought a season pass with nothing in it, I don't know.

madjuz
04-26-2017, 10:22 AM
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0325/88/1401991298782.jpg

Ubisoft really, really, really loves headgear!
They should have called it "For Ornaments" for this dress up your virtual action figure game!

Ex__Machina
04-26-2017, 11:15 AM
jesus ****ing christ. i don't even

just wow

TheNinefingers
04-26-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm quite happy with my ornaments, emblem outline and crates. You guys expect too much as a reward for every season.

guffffff
04-26-2017, 11:44 AM
how about a car ? i'm thinking Audi, BMW something like that

Alchemist..
04-26-2017, 11:47 AM
I'm sure damian on streamie said the prize will be something unique and it will not be a crates. Well 2nd and 3rd place got crates and emblem outline ... they could at least give steel instead of crates because for most of players they are useless. I am very disappointed because for 2 months playing for your faction we got the same prize as for a normal event ... Every faction should get something unique, win unique gear set outfit and some ornament. 2nd unique outfit of 3rd ornament or something like that

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 11:52 AM
I'm sure damian on streamie said the prize will be something unique and it will not be a crates.

For the winner yes, not for 2nd and 3rd. I never expected to get anything good / unique for 2nd or 3rd place.

Alchemist..
04-26-2017, 12:10 PM
For the winner yes, not for 2nd and 3rd. I never expected to get anything good / unique for 2nd or 3rd place.

I'm not sure but I think he said everyone got something cool and unique.

Anyway, it seems to me that the seasonal winnings should be cool and contain something unique for every faction. Especially after the first season where the results were not to be honest, the first round of Vikings won probably because of afk farmers and the samurai through which the servers were offline

Lumina-US
04-26-2017, 12:14 PM
For the winner yes, not for 2nd and 3rd. I never expected to get anything good / unique for 2nd or 3rd place.Correct, plus anyone who switched mid-season, didn't even get those outlines - so in case of being a Knight for example, all you got is 2 sobbing crates, and guess what, ofc. they only had gear and weapons inside that you already got - so in one word - USELESS! (salvage for free)

You may as well just call it Fake News war!

ImTiredOfU
04-26-2017, 12:35 PM
😂😂😂 at all the people who thought Ubisoft gives a **** about this game or you. This game is a joke to say the least. Took 2 months to come up with an ornament to give as a grand prize lol. I'm sure this will make you try harder next time. Good old Ubisoft doing what Ubisoft does best and disappointing their players. At least they are consistant rofl.

PecarCZ
04-26-2017, 01:01 PM
I got nothing No ornament-No crates only congratulation my Viking faction won :D:D

Draghmar
04-26-2017, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure but I think he said everyone got something cool and unique.
I find outline quite cool and unique so he didn't lie. ;)

Correct, plus anyone who switched mid-season, didn't even get those outlines - so in case of being a Knight for example, all you got is 2 sobbing crates, and guess what, ofc. they only had gear and weapons inside that you already got - so in one word - USELESS! (salvage for free)

You may as well just call it Fake News war!
That's interesting. I wonder how many people that didn't get rewards switched factions after first round...

Mia.Nora
04-26-2017, 01:15 PM
While I am very happy to get my rewards as a Viking, I did not do anything special compared to a player from Knights or Samurai faction. All I did was picking Vikings at start and being lucky with them winning.

I would be probably sad if I wanted the ornaments, but happened to be on the faction that lose. Do you guys at least have the option to buy them with steel later??

GrauWolf_Kull
04-26-2017, 01:26 PM
"A reward worth fighting for"
Well..... iam Viking, i stayed the Night online to fight... But it wasn't worth it :nonchalance:

Headgear? really? Most of them are not really beautiful at all and now I have one more of it.

8 x Treasurechest..... Mhm.... Thats nothing new... We get it after every 2 Weeks more or less of them.

I cant belive whats going on in the heads of People designing Games. It seems they are just limited in there creativity or maybe they are blocked.

There are so many Ways to give cool rewards, unique rewards !

Give us Items that have a special rare Views. Maybe a complite Model of Armore Weapon... (AND NOT ONLY THE COLORS YOU IMPLEMENTET AS HEROICH)
No i mean a whole Designe. Or just a Weapon or an Armor somthing like this.

Maybe an Emote!
An Execution?!

But again Headgear ?

UBI.... I feal sorry for you. Good Game, Good Idea, but iam sure you are limitid in your possibilities or just not really creativ.

jshears18
04-26-2017, 01:36 PM
Can't believe how disappointed I am by the rewards. I love this game.... but this is sorry. Damien said he didn't want to 'spoil' the reward, but everyone knew it'd be crates, ornaments and an outline... where's the spoiler in that? It needed to be something exclusive and unique!

Mia.Nora
04-26-2017, 01:53 PM
I can't believe you guys dont like the rewards?? They are really great, both ornaments (at least half) and the icon frame.

They sure do are terrible at lots of things, like connectivity and balance. But talking trash because you dont like the rewards is low.

Ryldaun
04-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Hmm I expected nothing but some lootboxes, now I got ornaments no samurai or knight can get, its more than I expected so its ok for me.

Harry_S._Houle
04-26-2017, 02:01 PM
ppl expected a car as gift damn you ubisoft why no car. seriously ppl its just end of a session, just be happy and take what you get. some ornaments are looking great and the new outlines are unique.
They already said that new executions, emotes and armor sets are coming session 2.

Some ppl here would win every tournament if they would play as good as they whine on forums.

Keejv
04-26-2017, 02:06 PM
I can't believe you guys dont like the rewards?? They are really great, both ornaments (at least half) and the icon frame.

They sure do are terrible at lots of things, like connectivity and balance. But talking trash because you dont like the rewards is low.

its not trash talk, its just a fact that the reward from the singel player campaign is way better then the one from winning the first season of the faction war. And i got more upset since the game director of the game told us that its going to be such a sweetass reward that he would not dare to spoil it 😂🤦🏻*♂️

Anyway, i really like this community and i think the most ppl that stayed with this game did so becuse they see it really has potential so why not just get togheter and start a kickstarter found raiser so we can get a good developer (like blizzard maybe?) to take this idea and execute it right, wouldent that be something to be prouad of as a gaming community?

Alchemist..
04-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Can't believe how disappointed I am by the rewards. I love this game.... but this is sorry. Damien said he didn't want to 'spoil' the reward, but everyone knew it'd be crates, ornaments and an outline... where's the spoiler in that? It needed to be something exclusive and unique!

I was excited to see new things but the season reward does not differ from community event reward and weekly content. Completely nothing cool or unique. Week like any other

zide-
04-26-2017, 02:52 PM
I'm happy with the crates, that is all I needed and pretty much what I expected. Shame all the ornaments look stupid as hell but whatever. Champion status would've been nice addition to the rewards.

Captain-Courage
04-26-2017, 02:52 PM
its not trash talk, its just a fact that the reward from the singel player campaign is way better then the one from winning the first season of the faction war. And i got more upset since the game director of the game told us that its going to be such a sweetass reward that he would not dare to spoil it ������*♂️

Do you really believe it could have been different ?
Do you really believe he could have said "Oh, by the way, the rewards for this season will be stuff you already have or you don't care about anymore".
No need to shoot at the ambulance when it's already on fire.
The game is already agonizing, Faction War is and always will be nothing more than just an afterthought band-aid to help with player retention, communication, release schedule and .... that's it

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 03:36 PM
You got an ornament that is not otherwise obtainable right? That is the definition of unique and exclusive.

Gray360UK
04-26-2017, 03:49 PM
You got an ornament that is not otherwise obtainable right? That is the definition of unique and exclusive.

Nobody needs that kind of sensible talk around here, cut it out :p

BadassBozzy
04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
New colours for your outfits
Rare coloured blade for your weapon
Full on outfit for all who took part
New taunt

The list goes on, they could of given anything and should of thought it through more especially for the end of the first season. Their marketing team needs to be shot. Period.

In addition there should of been something at the end, a message or more stats to look at. Maybe the total number of executions, honourable deaths, people pushed off cliffs. Some way to commemorate all those battles. Maybe a new map opens for the next season giving players something to come back for.

Or maybe they just want their game to die..

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 05:08 PM
New colours for your outfits
Rare coloured blade for your weapon
Full on outfit for all who took part
New taunt

The list goes on, they could of given anything and should of thought it through more especially for the end of the first season. Their marketing team needs to be shot. Period.

In addition there should of been something at the end, a message or more stats to look at. Maybe the total number of executions, honourable deaths, people pushed off cliffs. Some way to commemorate all those battles. Maybe a new map opens for the next season giving players something to come back for.

Or maybe they just want their game to die..

I think you're wrong in general, the rewards are pretty much exactly what I would've expected them to be from day one. If you were hoping for something bigger, I'm sorry to hear it, but you're confusing "I don't like what I got" with "What I got is worthless". And hoping for a full outfit (normally a 7k purchase at minimum) or Taunt (3k) for a gameplay perk that effectively plays itself for most players is absurd.

I do however, agree that having more stats to sort through after the season would've been great. Giving a breakdown on what each faction did in regards to executions, honorable deaths, etc would be really cool.

Alchemist..
04-26-2017, 05:32 PM

I think you made a mistake with something unique. For example black and blue mercedes and ame mercedes made for order

xAnaToMx
04-26-2017, 05:37 PM
Who said it will be the same reward next time. What if they will add cosmetic armor stuff etc or weapon cosmetics? I mean there are a lot of problems with the game but when you people complain about this season's reward there is no way to satisfy totally unhappy community?

Prophit618
04-26-2017, 05:45 PM
I think you made a mistake with something unique. For example black and blue mercedes and ame mercedes made for order

It is unique to this season, and exclusive to the winning faction of this season. Hence it is unique and exclusive.

xLeapingLizardx
04-26-2017, 06:06 PM
I think the reason why people are upset is the fact that the guy from the stream hyped it up so heavily....

If I was in the winning faction, and I worked hard to try and win, would I be satisfied with the rewards? No, but again, I think that is because of the guy on the stream talking it up so much..
But I would just be mildly disappointed, not disappointed enough to publicly complain anywhere lol it's still exclusive ornaments..

Keejv
04-26-2017, 07:06 PM
In addition this just ruins gameplay, they told us to try to play at the last hour of each round to contribute more for our faction, be smart with how we place our deploments for 10 weeks, or in my case around 1000 deploments...for what? Some crates and orments? Why would i ever do it again? I can just do what i did the last event, one execute and get a much better reward for less amount of effort...this is just stupide and if you dont get it then i feel sorry for you.

BadassBozzy
04-27-2017, 08:59 AM
I think you're wrong in general, the rewards are pretty much exactly what I would've expected them to be from day one. If you were hoping for something bigger, I'm sorry to hear it, but you're confusing "I don't like what I got" with "What I got is worthless". And hoping for a full outfit (normally a 7k purchase at minimum) or Taunt (3k) for a gameplay perk that effectively plays itself for most players is absurd.

I do however, agree that having more stats to sort through after the season would've been great. Giving a breakdown on what each faction did in regards to executions, honorable deaths, etc would be really cool.

See now you just sound like a fanboy. The only reason the outfits cost that much is because Ubisoft marked them up at that price, they have no value really.

The problem we have these days is everyone is so keen to support the hype wagon and claim they are happy with everything they get. This is exactly why we end up with countless regurgitated **** like the COD franchise which started out original and exactly what the industry needed and swiftly evolved into a wallet cleansing rehash every year.

You see it took me all of 5 minutes to think about the stats. You could have some really good fun with it, even a few replays of moments in the faction war for players to enjoy. Just takes a moment of thought and you have something different to the norm.

Tyrjo
04-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Champion status would've been nice addition to the rewards.

THIS.

I can't believe Vikings didn't get it. It's an obvious reward when you are the faction war CHAMPION.

Well, it is not too late for Ubi to redeem themselves in this matter.

Lumina-US
04-27-2017, 01:53 PM
how about a car ? i'm thinking Audi, BMW something like thatNobody expects a car pal, but how about something really useful as a season reward heh? - you know, like a unique looking sword/axe/whatever your main uses as a weapon with imba attack + defense stats and a crocodile, panther or jaguar head on the hilt - no?

That would be really something "well worth fighting for", for a change.

Gray360UK
04-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Nobody expects a car pal, but how about something really useful as a season reward heh? - you know, like a unique looking sword/axe/whatever your main uses as a weapon with imba attack + defense stats and a crocodile, panther or jaguar head on the hilt - no?

That would be really something "well worth fighting for", for a change.

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Potatoserver825
05-01-2017, 09:35 AM
I'm so disappointed in the rewards. As a samurai I didn't even get the ornaments, I just got 5 crates and a silver outline. What a waste of time! I got more crates just from winning 2 rounds. How do I get more rewards for 28 days of work than for 2.5 months of work? Even worse is the fact that knights had no reason to deploy assets during the last round besides earning an extra crate or two. There's no incentive to play faction war especially for 2nd and 3rd.

corazondedelfin
05-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Thats what you said, so i gave it my best. Rep 22 Kensei on console (Big TT) over 900 territories attacked and 500+ defended

We got orments? Not even complete skins. I mean you get the same reward and MORE crates for completing the singel player campaign.

I remember when this game came out, i recomended it to my friends, they got it and droped it after some weeks. Would anyone really recomended this game to their friends now when we know better how ubi treats us?

Such a shame, i will not watch your stream anymore ( you dont even show up on time, release your patches when you are supposed to and keep giving us cliffhangers like "next week we will talk about raider buffs" but its just cheap talk.

A reward worth fighting for: A ┐┐fan?? for the head of my orochi , so I can finally do my ultimate attack: "Orochis baby strike" HAHAHHA

Fck you Ubisoft..

https://www.momparler1870.com/5765-thickbox_default/abanico-princesas.jpg

J-HovTheKnolls
05-01-2017, 07:36 PM
You complain about the rewards you got yet almost 2 million assets deployed in the 5 rounds here and i got less then the Knight players 3 packs only and this guy probably switched b4 the end what a joke.

Potatoserver825
05-01-2017, 07:49 PM

Well said. I however didn't get the ornaments so I'm even more annoyed. I actually like some of the ornaments so that's actually kind of annoying. I must admit the streams are pretty bad. They always show up late, sometimes rescheduling, then only talk about what we want to hear for a few minutes then they show gameplay or talk about patch notes that can easily be accessed from their website.

pure_energist
05-01-2017, 08:48 PM
How I imagine the player base that whines about not getting free **** or what free **** they get isn't good enough. If the faction war wasn't even apart of the game, and IT really is just something to inspire competitiveness, would you REALLY not be playing??!!! I mean the game play doesn't change one bit, all it does in drive you to win something else besides a game match... ITS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, but a nice addition that creates avenues to free items as well as unique items (if only temporarily as I fully anticipate everyone to have access to these head ornaments once season 2 starts- but the outlines will be exclusive to winners.
https://media.giphy.com/media/BbafUhsfSu3N6/giphy.gif

Gray360UK
05-01-2017, 09:16 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/BbafUhsfSu3N6/giphy.gif

She's clearly a Samurai player ;)

Ulrichvonbek111
05-02-2017, 09:53 AM
She's clearly a Samurai player ;)

Funny,I thought she's a knight in need of an exorcism 😂😂